It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A.G. William Barr Declines to Prosecute an Asst FBI Director Who Committed Federal Crimes.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   
June 14, 2019

This is troubling! Attorney General William Barr (DOJ) declined to prosecute an (unnamed) top FBI official who broke several Federal Laws.

For all we know, this could be former FBI official Andrew McCabe, whom the Office of Inspector General (OIG) began investigating late 2017. After the below report was issued, McCabe began appearing on TV (CNN) once again...defending the FBI and bashing President Trump.

Here is the Inspector General's (Michael Horowitz) summary of findings:

May 29, 2019

Findings of Misconduct by an FBI Deputy Assistant Director for Unauthorized Contacts with the Media, Disclosing Law Enforcement and Other Sensitive Information to the Media, and Accepting a Gift from the Media

The Department of Justice (DOJ), Office of the Inspector General (OIG) initiated this investigation upon the receipt of information from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), alleging that a then FBI Deputy Assistant Director (DAD) had numerous contacts with members of the media in violation of FBI policy.

Additionally, it was alleged that the DAD may have disclosed law enforcement or other sensitive information to the media without authorization.

This matter is among the OIG investigations referenced on page 430 of the OIG’s Review of Allegations Regarding Various Actions by the Department and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) in Advance of the 2016 Election (June 2018; www.justice.gov... ).

The OIG investigation concluded that the DAD engaged in misconduct when the DAD: (1) disclosed to the media the existence of information that had been filed under seal in federal court, in violation of 18 USC § 401, Contempt of Court; (2) provided without authorization FBI law enforcement sensitive information to reporters on multiple occasions; and (3) had dozens of official contacts with the media without authorization, in violation of FBI policy.

The OIG also found that the DAD engaged in misconduct when the DAD accepted a ticket, valued at approximately $225, to attend a media-sponsored dinner, as a gift from a member of the media, in violation of federal regulations and FBI policy.

Prosecution of the DAD was declined.

The OIG has completed this investigation and is providing this report to the FBI for appropriate action.
Unless otherwise noted, the OIG applies the preponderance of the evidence standard in determining whether Department of Justice (DOJ) personnel have committed misconduct.
Online PDF Version here: oig.justice.gov...

Democrats, the Mainstream Media, and RINOs fear that Attorney General Barr's team of prosecutors and the Inspector General is coming for them.

Trump supporters are encouraged by Bill Barr's public statements, and the assigning of Federal Prosecutor John Durham to investigate alleged Spygate crimes, spearheaded by President Obama's administration.

BUT...if he is willing to let an Assistant FBI Director off the hook after numerous crimes are proven, what are the odds that he will indict a former FBI Director ( James Comey), CIA Director (John Brennan), Director of National Intelligence (James Clapper), or a former First Lady/Secretary of State (Hillary Clinton), even if it's determined that they broke Federal Laws?

Perhaps Attorney General William Barr also deep-state "protect our own", since he rose through government ranks in the same environment as the aforementioned individuals. I pray that this isn't the case! But if it is, government needs to be shut-down, wiped, and rebooted. (IMO)

-CareWeMust

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Troubling indeed. I wonder what is going on behind the scenes...

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Maybe something to keep Trump supporter's minds occupied with hope, until Biden wins in November 2020?

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Maluhia

Thanks. I'm sure there are still a few ATS members/visitors who aren't aware that BARR/MUELLER are long-time friends.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

It is possible that someone else is already going to prosecute or that the spills to the media were orchestrated to catch others, that is they were secretly allowed.

We will have to wait for now.

There are disclosures coming that will clear up a great deal.

Some of us are not up to all of this waiting crap.

Let the hammer of justice fall where it may.

P

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Because its all a charade, and we're all the marks to beLIEve in it.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I'm going to try and get this straight. The AG will not prosecute and unnamed FBI official for allegations of unlawful action.

You then attempt to comprehend how this can be and come up with the idea that the AG, Trumps chosen AG, the man Trump has named the chief law enforcement officer in the nation could really be an agent of the deep state, a nefarious and clan destined hidden cabal of social engineers that Trump has pledged to expose.....Am I getting your drift here? You are questioning Trumps ability to discern who is and who is not a member of this ''deep state'???

Or did I read your post incorrectly.....

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

It would be a huge and welcome relief, if Barr/Durham/Huber "leaked" like Bob Mueller's team did!

The MSM and Democrats were always fired up, because Mueller would leak to them who was being interviewed, who was being raided, evidence that was being investigated, etc.. etc...

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Because its all a charade, and we're all the marks to beLIEve in it.

Like I said in the O.P., if true, the top few tiers of our government needs to be replaced.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   
When Hillary got to the general election instead of a courtroom, the fix was in.

When TrumpCo. didnt make it so after that, the fix was in.

That not one single person has ever faced war crime charges, the fix is in.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
I'm going to try and get this straight. The AG will not prosecute and unnamed FBI official for allegations of unlawful action.
You then attempt to comprehend how this can be and come up with the idea that the AG, Trumps chosen AG, the man Trump has named the chief law enforcement officer in the nation could really be an agent of the deep state, a nefarious and clan destined hidden cabal of social engineers that Trump has pledged to expose.....Am I getting your drift here? You are questioning Trumps ability to discern who is and who is not a member of this ''deep state'???
Or did I read your post incorrectly.....

The Office of Inspector General (OIG) proved that this Asst FBI Director broke federal laws...(aka "committed crimes"). They are not ALLEGATIONS. Not anymore.

President Trump built a business empire. His entire life has been BUSINESS. In government, he relies on others to recommend candidates for top positions.

The government has so many criminals in top positions of Congress, and governmental agencies, it's EASY to have a selfish deep-state bureaucrat recommended to the President for any given open position.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I'm only about 60% convinced that "the fix" is still in. But evidence for that being the case, is mounting faster than evidence that Barr/Durham/Huber/Horowitz are really on President Trump's side...and are helping him drain the swamp.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Out side possibilities:

1. Some key evidence was "lost"

2. McCabe has immunity for providing other info

thin but possible

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Maybe their just isn't anything of note happening in those investigations?

Nothing to leak. Or at least nothing important enough to leak.

I think the Durham/Huber report will show no wrong doing. Slaps on the wrist and fines but no arrests.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Strzok is also a D.A.D.
It appears this is a negotiation to reduce the number of counts against him in exchange for his cooperation.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Yep, no one is going to jail. Why? Because it's not in the narrative that they have conjured up for us to absorb. While we are entranced by the tabloids they continue to laugh all the way to the bank.

Trillion dollar tax cut for those undermining our political process? Terrorism being armed through the weapons deal with Saudi Arabia? The fix is definitely in and we're too blind to see it.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Ok. Now can we haul AG Barr before congress?

This would actually be a legitimate reason.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Out side possibilities:

1. Some key evidence was "lost"

2. McCabe has immunity for providing other info

thin but possible

Ill take number 2 please!

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Ok. Now can we haul AG Barr before congress?

This would actually be a legitimate reason.

That would guarantee he doesnt get into any trouble.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join