It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bacon Apocalypse

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Just be vegan and u don't have to worry. Are your taste buds the sole purpose of your existence?

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

don't steal my bacon please, BLTs for lunch tomorrow

ETA, happy 4th lums!
edit on 4-7-2019 by MarlbBlack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Just be vegan and u don't have to worry. Are your taste buds the sole purpose of your existence?

That is a good point. It's not the sole purpose, but for some to experience the divinity in the taste of Bacon is something quiet wonderful with an almost magical twinge of pleasure.
A pleasure that runs deep into the very psyche of he who is known as DB...….Cowboy.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

lol magical twist of nectar. don't want to see it disappear but at least I got to nurture it in my time.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarlbBlack

lol magical twist of nectar. don't want to see it disappear but at least I got to nurture it in my time.

It is the savor savior that saves certain senses from being censored by seemingly silly consensus... perhaps.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   

I used to love bacon and yea its amazing. But what they do to many pigs is teerrible. Basically torture. Pigs are smarter than dogs.

If you are lucky, you can buy ethically raised pigs, but 90% or higher of Americans do not.

Ive had fake bacon and honestly they are getting closer to the real thing. Maybe in 10-15 years you wont beabe to tell the difference.

Humanity can do better than resorting to feasting on filthy animal flesh. It's not evolution.
edit on 5-7-2019 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
Invest heavily in turkey bacon!

Nah...

You're much better off shorting Frozen Concentrated Orange Juice Futures!

Billy Ray Valentine and Louis Winthorpe III gave me the tip.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

I used to love bacon and yea its amazing. But what they do to many pigs is teerrible. Basically torture. Pigs are smarter than dogs.

If you are lucky, you can buy ethically raised pigs, but 90% or higher of Americans do not.

Ive had fake bacon and honestly they are getting closer to the real thing. Maybe in 10-15 years you wont beabe to tell the difference.

Humanity can do better than resorting to feasting on filthy animal flesh. It's not evolution.

You had me at "animal flesh."

Yum

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join