It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bacon Apocalypse

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
What I wanna' know is...why do all these deadly incurable viruses come out of Africa???

Ebola
African Swine Fever
Etc.

Big subject there and a long ugly history if you ever start looking.

According to US intelligence, South Africa, Israel, Iraq and several other countries have developed or still are developing biological weapons (Zilinskas, 1997; Leitenberg, 2001).

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Leaks from within Western establishments and their behavior fuel the conspiracy theories that Ebola is bio-weapon created by the West to depopulate Africa.
The number of the American research laboratories working on protection against bioterrorism has increased from 20 to 400 over the last 10 years.
Most of these centers appeared in African countries such as Nigeria, Kenya, DRC, Tanzania, Uganda, Liberia, Sierra Leone and Egypt. Such laboratories allow to develop biological weapons.

www.thestandard.co.zw...

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: XXXN3O

On a serious note, looks good but does it taste the same?

I can only speak persona ally or by my Family but BLT was what I always had if going out to a restaurant was my favorite and I find my BLT now just as good.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   
We have a local butcher shop that does charcuterie, and they make some killer lamb bacon. It is seriously good. So if the pigs all die out, I know where my alternative is.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Thread drift.....???? First bacon and now "thread drift???? Are you serious? How does one "thread drift" on bacon? I wish I came on sooner to really read this!

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
What I wanna' know is...why do all these deadly incurable viruses come out of Africa???

Ebola
African Swine Fever
Etc.

Couple of reasons:

1) lack of infrastructure. Clean water, public health systems etc. all keep disease and/or weakened hosts at bay
2) Abject poverty: see above, coupled with slum like living conditions with people packed into small areas etc.
3) Lack of education: people still seem to think that raping virgins is a way to cure AIDS
4) The rest of the world really does not care till it affects them. A few thousands dying of Ebola in some third world hell hole may not even make the front page. Infected person gets on a plane and flies somewhere then it get real.
5) Warm environment helps foster these nasty buggers until they mutate into a stronger version
6) Cartoon like governments (Not sure we have any moral high ground anymore) lack the skill, wherewithal, and impetus to run prevention programs. That being said you most likely want this kind of outbreak in a totalitarian regime. They know how to enforce a quarantine
7) Religion: Birth control is a sin and all of the garbage

Many of these mirror say the conditions found on a factory poultry or swine farm thus why we see these popping up outside of Africa
edit on 6/15/19 by FredT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I am so glad i do not eat Pork after reading this

Mushrooms eh

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: smcneil01

All you missed was a poster who equated bacon with pork which is a metaphor for perverted sex and eating bacon makes you have sex dreams because of your second chakra and sex is perverted and we're all idiots.

The Reader's Digest Condensed version.

edit on 15-6-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I had a friend who worked at a pig farm decades ago , he stopped eating pork because as he put it the pigs were more intelligent than my Collie dog and that was saying something

Are pigs like people or are people like Pigs
one wonders

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

I am so glad i do not eat Pork after reading this

Mushrooms eh

I'd rag on you about "pork bad, fungus good?" but I'm partial to mushrooms as well.

We have a good year going for Morels on the property.

edit on 15-6-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   

I am lucky enough to live where i can get my hands on Chanterelles very easy , and some magic ones

You could start a religion with them

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

I am lucky enough to live where i can get my hands on Chanterelles very easy , and some magic ones

You could start a religion with them

Chanterelle season here is in the fall.. we have some good picking places.

We have a fungus here that infects Chanterelles and turns them red and gives them a smoky flavor.

We call them Dragon chanterelles.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   

I remember years ago showing holiday makers where to pick some mushrooms and meeting them later in the day , the shock on their faces at how good it was but in all those years the price has stayed the same £ 7-9 PER KG

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: ausername
Invest heavily in turkey bacon!

It's just not the same...

The closest thing to pork as far as taste goes is people....

This is something the Clintons and most of the high level Democrats already know and take advantage of.. Maybe the rest of us need start thinking about getting with the program too...

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   

I think we're about to kiss this planet goodbye anyways. We're about to experience what a frosty winter really feels like.
edit on 16-6-2019 by Artemis12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   

First of all, let me say I LOVE bacon. My dog loves bacon. I don't wish the end of bacon.

BUT, my doctor once told me if you could pick a food that was probably the worst thing you could eat, its bacon, ie saturated fat, sodium, and nitrates.

Some things have a silver lining.

And, there is always turkey bacon, some of which tastes exactly like the pork variety.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

In moderation!

I think the single worst thing in the world you can put in your body is a diet soda.

One diet Coke tanks my ph levels for a whole day... like 24 hours.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: smcneil01

All you missed was a poster who equated bacon with pork which is a metaphor for perverted sex and eating bacon makes you have sex dreams because of your second chakra and sex is perverted and we're all idiots.

The Reader's Digest Condensed version.

Heh heh heh You’re version was more fun to read. 😂

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

Have you considered firing your doctor?

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Would life be worth it in a world without bacon?

No.

Life without bacon isn't life at all.

Give me bacon or give me death.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   

You need to take him to the Vet to get his chakras checked!

lol.

Check ya chakra, check check ya chakra.
Check ya chakra, check check ya chakra.

What kind of hip hop would that be considered. Spiritual?

Check ya chakra or get Jimmy Hoffaed. Spiritual Gangsta Rap?

Now I'm confused.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join