It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden off more than he can chew

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Here's the obvious: Cancer has been cured for years and this is being withheld from the public - because treating cancer is PROFITABLE while a CURE has a limited financial return window.

There have been a plethora of murdered/arkancided holistic practitioners with alleged cancer remedies just in the past 5 years or so.

Biden's handlers may have approved the release of cures (or led Biden to that conclusion) - smart move as it appeases the medicare-for-all crowd and impacts a "small" segment of the healthcare industry. Claim can always be walked back later.

This is just the latest trend in politics to promise something completely absurd in order to snag the unthinking masses that react only to facebook headlines and tv news stories. Carter was going for Alien disclosure. Clinton was doing universal health care. Kamala is going to prosecute Trump. Promises, promises, that's all you'll ever get from career politicians.

What say we eliminate the political class of career politicians for a much greater turnaround in representation?

ganjoa

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

That sounds like blackmail.

I'd say it is blackmail. Worse, it's blackmail he can't follow through on directed at those who are either grieving the loss of a loved one or watching a loved one go through hell. That's pretty damn low, if anyone asks me.

I hope someone calls him on it. Trump, are you listening? First debate... sic 'im!

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Clearly if it weren't for bidens ongoing cancer research we wouldn't be able to conclude that you can't sniff the cancer out of little girls. He s doing his part so biden 2020 the cancer sniffer.

OK, OK... you win the Internet today!

Damn, that was funny!

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Now its like $10000-15000 per IV bag.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   
WHY did they have to name it Cancer? This ticks me off! Why couldn't they name it Leo or Virgo?

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
WHY did they have to name it Cancer? This ticks me off! Why couldn't they name it Leo or Virgo?

Tumors command the body to grow veins for them... a process called angiogenesis. The tumors from cadavers resembled crabs... thus the name cancer.

That being said, they will never "cure" cancer with medicine.

Simply because cancer isn't a disease, it is a symptom.

What it requires to get rid of it are lifestyle and environmental changes that most people won't do.

So here we are... soon to update America's cancer rate to 1 in 2.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Oh wow, Biden is going to get rid of politicians who lie? Deceivers are a cancer to society.

I doubt if Biden even realizes what would need to be done to get rid of cancer, cancer is a multistep disease, many things need to be messed up in our diet and environment to trigger cancer to get out of control. They cannot get rid of all the chemistry in our food that causes these multiple steps to occur unless they just ban over thirty thousand types of chemicals used in the food industry these days.

I suppose if the get rid of Fluoride in water it may help somewhat and ban all glyphosate and severely lessen pesticide use it may help somewhat. They would have to get rid of the CDC and FDA and USDA and form another organization without brainwashed people who would take bribes...or should I say fines

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Just read in another thread that Biden could not campaign in the cesspool of IL as planned due to Illness. Did he wait too long for his cure????

Hair sniffer too sick to campaign in corrupt IL. Did he smell too much hair?
edit on 14-6-2019 by CrazyFox because: an r is not an f and there is no code to that

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich
Why didn't he cure cancer when he was VP for eight years?

Too busy feeling up little girls to give a crap?

He's only been in Washington for 40 years so he hasn't had time to fix anything but by god give him 4 more years and he'll fix everything......

L O V E this. That's all there is folks!!!

edit on 14-6-2019 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
It seems Creepy Uncle Joe has gone somewhere he shouldn't go... now he says if he is elected, he's going to cure cancer.

Well if he wants to stop cancer, he should listen to Trump and ban windmills because you know, they uum. cause cancer.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I had cancer in 2014 and Biden did not help me one bit . Fortunately I survived and am cancer free and will vote against him if I get the chance .

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw
a reply to: TheRedneck

I had cancer in 2014 and Biden did not help me one bit . Fortunately I survived and am cancer free and will vote against him if I get the chance .

Was it windmills? They cause cancer you know.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Does anybody have the video of President Obama naming Joe Biden as his cancer zar during the State of the Union Address 2016?

"I'm tasking Joe Biden with curing cancer", Obama said. That is where Biden got this campaign idea.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

Are you saying that "Uncle Joe" is "Zodiac Shaming" you? I'm shocked, I am just shocked.

Hey does anyone else think that Biden's claim of cancer curing could be linked to the appointment to head that initiative Obama put him in front of? I mean if "Uncle Joe" had the means for this shouldn't he just let people know about it out right? As a man who lost his son to cancer, why would he tout this as a campaign promise. Isn't this a little like Bill Cosby claiming to know how to stop rapes and if released from jail will tell everyone about it, or Keith Raniere stating that he knows how to end human sex trafficking, and will tell you about it if he gets a pardon.

By the way in case anybody wants to know in Japan a breakthrough in 2015 for cancer research had taken place. By placing a small amount of particles inside a bucky-ball (this is a formation of carbon atoms), cancer cells can be destroyed without damaging noncancer cells. This can be used to treat even stage 4 cancers. Testing in Humans at the time hadn't been conducted, but I'm sure since then it has. It's a sad note for "Uncle Joe" that the breakthrough had been found a few months after his son died. Funny how this wasn't a big deal for him though when he heading a cancer research initiative.

LINKY for Details ( it's a phys.org page)

edit on 14-6-2019 by Guyfriday because: Forgot to add the linkied story for the cancer research

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

that's true both my wife's parents died of bowel cancer he was welsh
edit on 14-6-2019 by Steveogold because: spelling mistake

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Does anybody have the video of President Obama naming Joe Biden as his cancer zar during the State of the Union Address 2016?

"I'm tasking Joe Biden with curing cancer", Obama said. That is where Biden got this campaign idea.

Joe Biden has been engaged in the process of curing cancer since 2016!

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   
deleted
edit on 14-6-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: d4rktruth

nope,my fault . It was smoking

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Great.. Trump vs. Biden - two underage girl-grabbing / gawking candidates, what more could we ask for?

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

When exactly did Trump grab underage girls?

TheRedneck

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join