It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sanders says he would inform FBI about offers of foreign intel

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: highvein

I like Sanders. I think he will make a great president!

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

If it is illegal why is he not demanding those who used Russian intel against Trump not be prosecuted?

Oh, because he's a lying hypocrite.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Both parties pay for dirt on their opponents and will continue to do so. They seldom turn it over to law enforcement. The DNC did it but that was a special situation. If she would have won the Russia chatter would have died a quick death.

Getting intel / dirt on an opponent is practiced in politics, sports, business. It's not illegal. If Adam Schiff would have got those nudie pics of Trumps he wanted so bad that is also legal. Unfortunately for him, the dirt was on him on the phone asking for those pics.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

You first.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Trump wasn't being a troll at all was he? There is a series called south park that do several episodes of it exposing Mr. Garrison (Trump) as the ultimate troll. I believe there is a thread on ATS where it talks about Trump trolling.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Owning three houses makes you a socalist? One of my friends owns five houses and one apartment building.
Thats his income source. He is a landlord.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Right because we should all give away what we workded to get.
Rolls eyes. You sound like a democrat yourself.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Nothing else? Admitting that Lyin’ Trump would collude the second he gets the chance and you would feel okay with it?

Bottomless peachy, indeed.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Try to read the ABC transcript. It hurts. His grammar, his poor choice of words - come on, English isn’t even my second language, but I think that I could speak more eloquently than THat!

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Owning three houses makes you a socalist? One of my friends owns five houses and one apartment building.
Thats his income source. He is a landlord.
no but when you champion it to the poor people but give into capitalist greed yourself.

Just makes you look like a total pos.

Is that hard to comprehend silly?

You like that method?

And what use is your anecdotal story other than deflecting?

edit on 14-6-2019 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Foreign help. It makes the candidate beholden to the benefactor. We do not want our elected officials owing favors to other governments ya know?

It is legal to obtain dirt on your opponent as long as it comes from our country and our citizens.
That is done all the time.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You mean like the uranium deal ? Lol

Being selective is funny.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

He was pushed through school with a dollar bill. He did not have to actually absorb anything on the way.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   

My bad. I thought I was making a point.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Hmm... he'd contact the FBI immediately, but then there's this which seems to indicate Commrade Sanders doesn't really care about the law where international leaks and espionage are concerned.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Fiction at its best.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Fiction at its best.

Okay true believer lol.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   

My bad. I thought I was making a point.

Better luck next time?

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Foreign help. It makes the candidate beholden to the benefactor. We do not want our elected officials owing favors to other governments ya know?

It is legal to obtain dirt on your opponent as long as it comes from our country and our citizens.
That is done all the time.

Lookie Lookie

The Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee helped fund research that resulted in a now-famous dossier containing allegations about President Trump's connections to Russia and possible coordination between his campaign and the Kremlin, people familiar with the matter said.

Marc E. Elias, a lawyer representing the Clinton campaign and the DNC, retained Fusion GPS, a Washington firm, to conduct the research.

After that, Fusion GPS hired dossier author Christopher Steele, a former British intelligence officer with ties to the FBI and the U.S. intelligence community, according to those people, who spoke on the condition of anonymity.

Do I need to go back on ATS and show you posts where you, Sillyolme, cheered that dossier and supported the woman who's campaign was behind the funding of it by a foreign country and a foreign citizen? Would you like me to do that, because I can easily do that, fry those posts up with some crow, and serve it for dinner to you. Consistency of opinion actually matters.
edit on 14-6-2019 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I like Sanders. I think he will make a great president!

First President of the Republic of New Jersey, Bernard Sanders.

Have at it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join