It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One eye; okay sign; devil horns; etc

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Horns are usually a symbol of divinity and fertility for polytheistic religions, and had nothing to do with Satan/Devil originally. Even Judaism, Christianity predecessor viewed horns as such, like Moses coming down from Sinai when he got the tablets. Where it was said that he had horns made of light from his, like a halo. Even other important figures in Judaism are portrayed with Horns like the Greek Saytr, just with the idea that it light instead of bone.

There only one reference in the Bible that makes a connection between horns( or one little horn) an Satan, an no where else.

The one eye thing I think has to do with anti-christ passages and more so Nostradamus. Where he ends up suffering a severe injury or a accident that scars his entire left side, leaving him entirely deformed.

I'm very sure the original idea or form of Satan was very iconic of Zeus, Greek god of thunder, among other competing cultures where Beezlebub was inspired an based off by the Caanite thunder god, Baal.
edit on 14-6-2019 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I'm not great at quoting the bible but I KNOW that somewhere in it it talks about doing "hand signs" and to watch out for people who do such things, as they plan "for your downfall" (or some such thing) - or they plan for evil. It specifically says to NOT do hand signs, and that those who do practice deception and have plans for "evil" (to do violence or something to harm "you").

I'm not sure if the bible directly associated hand signs with demonic entities but I think that might be implied, but it is also associated with "the wicked" and maybe some tribes (baal followers IIRC)

The bible warns everyone to not do these signs and I think the media has been doing this for 100+ years - is the slow erosion of the moral fabric of society - just like the conspicuous/overt "gay"/trans movement (the ones that push it on others). They slowly chip away at people on the left, making it acceptable and it is slowly adopted by more and more. They add more people doing it, publicize it more (more media exposure doing it), and it subconsciously becomes more acceptable and some people just end up doing it w/o knowing why.

This is the problem with "group think" and mob menality - where it becomes accepted b/c there is a small but vocal minority that claims they are being attacked (rightfully so) for "only being different" - and it becomes difficult to speak out against these people/degenerates doing these things b/c they are then slandered by the media with the same agenda. So it makes people who hold strong moral/traditional values ostracized for speaking what they think - this can effect them financially & personally - just like we have seen with the false racism charges for the last 40-60 years - among false "homophobic" charges. It's all tied together in one large despicable movement to destroy the moral fabric of society by a small minority of people supporting some degenerate lifestyles and possibly even demonic-like behavior
edit on 6 14 2019 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 05:28 AM
link   
If you hold Shift and tap the > key you can make it play 2x faster. shift plus < will return speed to normal.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join