It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Press Secretary Sarah Sanders Leaving at the End of June

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I think we should hire president Camacho to be the new Press Secretary!!

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   
It's because of the planned Civil War

You know

We're about to do it

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Sounds like she just wants to go home and concentrate on being a mom. No doubt her children have suffered for being her offspring and maybe she realizes it’s time to take them back home to a safer environment as well as having more time as a mom.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheSteppenwolf
Understandable. She is up against the most virulent, persecutory political opposition in recent history. These people will ruin her lives given the opportunity. She did a great job.

Trump will ruin her life. He already destroyed any credibility she had.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
So now Trump does his own lies instead of making this homely ass woman do it.

Thank God, the less of that face we see, the better. Same goes for Kelly Anne Conway (almost threw up in my own mouth) she needs to go as well.

Trump and his ugly fat ass lies enough, no need to bring in other ugly people to do his job.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
LOL

Anyone who thinks a Press Secretary is a Paragon of Virtue and Truth is deliberately deluding themselves or an innocent child who doesn't know any better.

That job is ALL ABOUT lying, misdirection and spinning tales.

And if you don't think it is...I've got a bridge to sell you at a really good price...

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thanatos0042
LOL

Anyone who thinks a Press Secretary is a Paragon of Virtue and Truth is deliberately deluding themselves or an innocent child who doesn't know any better.

That job is ALL ABOUT lying, misdirection and spinning tales.

And if you don't think it is...I've got a bridge to sell you at a really good price...

Of course it is.

Its not about the job.

Its about the person knowingly doing it.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Annee
Of course it is.

Its not about the job.

So, like all of them then.

I'm failing to see what makes her any different than any other Press Secretary, ever.

As good ole Doctor House said..."Everybody lies."

Big things, little things, things in our jobs, things in our personal lives, etc. no one gets by on telling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth 24/7/365.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
I think we should hire president Camacho to be the new Press Secretary!!

Terry Crews would make sn excellent press secretary.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thanatos0042

Annee
Of course it is.

Its not about the job.

So, like all of them then.

I'm failing to see what makes her any different than any other Press Secretary, ever.

As good ole Doctor House said..."Everybody lies."

Big things, little things, things in our jobs, things in our personal lives, etc. no one gets by on telling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth 24/7/365.

TRUMP - - makes it different.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 02:19 AM
link   
She literally stood there and lied to everyone (you Trump lovers included) for years.

Ignore the fact shes even admitted to actually making up lies to go along with what Trump wants to hear. The woman actually admitted to doing that and you people act like she's Mother Theresa reborn.

The amount of ignorance on display here is hilarious.

Before you all start with the threats, I don't follow any certain party or ideal at all. Don't even attempt to say I'm liberal/left. None of that applies to me. Just a real American sick of seeing this ignorance and hate that crawled out from under a rock when he became the joke of a President that he is. All of you "true American Patriots" are an embarrassment to this country and have done nothing but help us become the laughing stock of the world. Congratulations on being ignorant and never questioning a word that comes from that moron.
edit on 17-6-2019 by nightmare_david because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: d4rktruth
So now Trump does his own lies instead of making this homely ass woman do it.
Thank God, the less of that face we see, the better. Same goes for Kelly Anne Conway (almost threw up in my own mouth) she needs to go as well.
Trump and his ugly fat ass lies enough, no need to bring in other ugly people to do his job.

Physical attributes mean nothing. Character matters. Those three have no honour, and shame the office.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Yes, fair enough. Crazy, irrational hatred of someone does bleed off to anyone associated with them, that's unfortunately true.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join