It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran responsible for 'blatant assault' on oil tankers in Gulf of Oman, Mike Pompeo says

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
a reply to: mtnshredder
I have no idea but if I had to guess, I'd say agendas on both sides have a lot to gain from ramping up the tension between the US and Iran, and 99% of the actual people in either country will not benefit from any of it.

On the other thread, posters are hoping Iran is reduced to bite sized puzzle pieces.

As if we didn't kill enough Iraqi civilians over questionable horse dodo. 'Merica demands another million dead civilians for reasons our chinless leaders don't even bother to articulate.

And why should they? It's a big dumb show.

Fair enough, was just curious. I’m fairly certain Iran’s behind all these attacks but on the fence as to what to do about them. I do feel repercussions should comeback to them hard though. Quite the conundrum to say the least.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
What would it take to get me to believe the Iranians did it?

After the last 80 years or so, I would need Jesus on a unicorn leading a fleet of flying saucers down main street singing "Mike Pompeo is right about Iran," and then, you know, maybe.

Do you think US ops fired the missiles at our own drones and damaged all four tankers? If not who do you think did it?

Perhaps the Israelis, it's not like they haven't done it before...

www.globalresearch.ca...

It's just a matter of time until Israel attacks Iran and draws American forces into another war. Halliburton is already in preperation.

Trump and the neocon Bolton will have their war...its an established pattern.

nationalinterest.org...

edit on 21-6-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

<< 11  12  13   >>

join