It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran responsible for 'blatant assault' on oil tankers in Gulf of Oman, Mike Pompeo says

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
This is why Iran wants War.. 🐹

Iran: National debt from 2012 to 2022 (in billion U.S. dollars)

Iran: Unemployment rate from 2007 to 2017

Have you seen our debt?

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
a reply to: CriticalStinker

and we're not stuck with the bill.

War and military spending for the US has become like Jello.

They is always room for Jello war.

Well it doesn't effect day to day life anymore.

So people just don't think about it. They don't ever stop and say "what else could we have done with 6 trillion dollars?". And the answer is a lot.

The day of reckoning will come through.

It's a house of cards.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Have you seen our debt?

Unrelated Tangent 😎

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Have you seen our debt?

Unrelated Tangent 😎

You got me.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: pravdaseeker

Who are the countries to benefit by blaming this on Iran and getting the US involved to attack? take a guess they've been good friends the past year or two, until one doesn't need the other...

Israel and Saudi Arabia

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Here's why Iran most likely did attack that tanker.

To drive the price up for their blackmarket oil being used to pay for the uranium enrichment program.

Back to the usual bullsnip of blaming Israel and Saudi.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Iran this and Iran that. Guess who wants to wage war with Iran more than the US? Israel and the Saudis!

Trust me, they are not your best friends!

Quite this BS about Iran!

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Here's why Iran most likely did attack that tanker.

To drive the price up for their blackmarket oil being used to pay for the uranium enrichment program.

Back to the usual bullsnip of blaming Israel and Saudi.

Well...that certainly should drive up the price of their oil.
Worth considering.
Iran REALLY needs the money.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

More than consider.

www.marketwatch.com...

www.apnews.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Duderino

A few things happened over past few days that make me now Agree with you, Apparently Both the Democrats - Hilary Clinton and President Trump, agree with GMO Foodstuff. Think this planet is in for a real time shaker as 2020 approaches. Will see a World suddenly appear that stinks of the way the 1930s were.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   

(CNN)The United States has video and photos that show an Iranian navy boat removing an unexploded mine attached to the hull of the Japanese-owned chemical tanker Kokura Courageous, four US officials tell CNN.

CNN has not independently seen the video. The officials described the photos and video to CNN on the condition they not be identified discussing sensitive military information. It is not clear if the imagery will be publicly shown.

Another of the officials tells CNN that multiple Iranian small boats have entered the area where the USS Bainbridge continues to be on the scene, prompting US Central Command to issue a statement saying, "No interference with USS Bainbridge, or its mission, will be tolerated."

www.cnn.com...

If true, this would pretty much prove they did it.
edit on 13-6-2019 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71

(CNN)The United States has video and photos that show an Iranian navy boat removing an unexploded mine attached to the hull of the Japanese-owned chemical tanker Kokura Courageous, four US officials tell CNN.

CNN has not independently seen the video. The officials described the photos and video to CNN on the condition they not be identified discussing sensitive military information. It is not clear if the imagery will be publicly shown.

Another of the officials tells CNN that multiple Iranian small boats have entered the area where the USS Bainbridge continues to be on the scene, prompting US Central Command to issue a statement saying, "No interference with USS Bainbridge, or its mission, will be tolerated."

www.cnn.com...

If true, this would pretty much prove they did it.

That film would be a smoking gun.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yes it would.

Also if there are a bunch of small boats heading out there, this might get hot fast.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   
The CIA would use an Iranian mine.

If it was Iran they screwed up by not using a US mine.

Really does't matter. Iran has been targeted for a long time and this is the year they take one. Maybe next year it will be the US taking one again.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Gregory Mannarino sums up what most of us already know.

This is the playbook folks, and yet a lot of people are completely oblivious to the methodology.

SSDD....er, SSDP ("P" = President)

edit on E30America/ChicagoThu, 13 Jun 2019 20:19:12 -05006pmThursdayth08pm by EternalShadow because: Edit

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Dear ATS Readers, Writers,

Greetings burdman30ott6, well all of the MSM is running with this story as well. Since the MSM and deep state have been praying for a conflict with Iran for some time. So for me, to see all of the other news sources....running with same "theme" doesn't surprise me.

More info keeps coming out on this as it evolves.

US officials: US has imagery showing Iranian boat removing unexploded mine from Gulf tanker

HMM? filmed Iran removing unexploded mines?

Now, were they removing evidence, or removing a mine before it went off and did more damage?

On news of this type of severity and bad outcomes; it is very rare that the MSM isn't in it all on board, running the "narrative" on ALL the news channels.

Seems it isn't just a FoxNews view point mate...

Just saying....

Pravdaseeker

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

I am going to finish watching the video but just want to point out this guy is saying false flag attack, but if what I just posted is true, then, there might be, and should be evidence to say it was Iran.

Everyone jumps quick to claim it is false flag crap all the time when it comes to the US,
I just don't understand why people think we are trying to start a war with Iran by false flags...
we don't really need to.

edit on 13-6-2019 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Seems it isn't just a FoxNews view point mate...

If it bleeds, it leads.

A new war would really beef up those ratings. Everyone is desensitized to ratings, and these are publicly traded companies that have to put out growth projections and pay bonuses to their pundits.

The media has loved them some war.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join