It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran responsible for 'blatant assault' on oil tankers in Gulf of Oman, Mike Pompeo says

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Dear ATS Readers, Writers,

Iran responsible for 'blatant assault' on oil tankers in Gulf of Oman, Mike Pompeo says

Well the blame game has made its suspected outcome...

Posted as seperate from attack thread... because it is another story in itself...

Direct big step towards military confrontation with Iran I reckon.

Pravdaseeker

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Blatant RUBBISH is what it is.

Iran has EVERYRYTING to lose.

Iranian coastguard and rescue also helped rescue the 44 sailors stranded.

The Japanese PM is also in Iran right now, allegedly also aiming to mediate talks between the US and Iran.

I cannot understand how Iran can just simply be "blamed" without sufficient evidence.

We cannot just have wild accusations bandied about.

The UK and other nations, including Japan, are still investigating and reviewing the facts.

Pompeo has jumped the gun and I do not know who the hell briefed him but they did a mighty bad job!

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: pravdaseeker

It's a good thing those were not U.S. ships.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnakinWayneII
Blatant RUBBISH is what it is.

Iran has EVERYRYTING to lose.

Iranian coastguard and rescue also helped rescue the 44 sailors stranded.

The Japanese PM is also in Iran right now, allegedly also aiming to mediate talks between the US and Iran.

I cannot understand how Iran can just simply be "blamed" without sufficient evidence.

The UK and other nations, including Japan, are still investigating and reviewing the facts.

Pompeo has jumped the gun and I do not know who the hell briefed him but they did a mighty bad job!

Well, Iran controls that seaway. So, they are responsible for the safe passage of those ships.

PERIOD.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AnakinWayneII

Pompeo is briefed by the same intelligence apparatus that that has attempted to Stage a soft coup against President Trump for the past 18 months.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   
The powder keg of historical malfeasance is set to blow. Yet again. Bigger & Better this time by most accounts.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnakinWayneII

It seems we can, since the Democratic party does that everyday here in the United States.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Damn, spilled my beverage, must be Iran

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

But Pompeo has basically blamed Iran for the attacks.

Blame as in "it's your responsibility to protect the ships" or blame as in "you directly attacked those vessels"?

If the former, there would be no war, just condemnation for failing to adequately protect the seaway.

If the latter, then that's just ridiculous and sufficient evidence has not been shown.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Do we really need to enter a war with Iran for people to stop being naive and realize Trump and his admin are implants?

FFS, he has a Rothschild right on his cabinet!

What do we need, a war with NK next until people realize they've been duped?

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Duderino

You mean duped like with every president or this just some opportunistic TDS?

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Duderino

The damn President doesn't even know where the goddamn moon is! I highly doubt we can swiftly point the finger at who is responsible.

The word "torpedo" was already used at the outset as if it was a given. Now, we're hearing other media outlets mention "mines"! I mean, seriously!

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: pravdaseeker

And that is how you sell $100 billion of arms to the Saudis rulers of America.

The last attack was too perfect, the international circuit didn't buy it after investigation.
The US and Saudi authorities went back to the drawing board and make it look more Iran-esque of an attack

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
This sounds familiar. Where have I heard these type of accusations before? Oh right, before and during every bs conflict in the middle east the U.S. has been involved in.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AnakinWayneII

Thanks AnakinWayneII, your words record some of the thoughts that I had as well.

I expected this "extremely rapid" decision.... despite the many questions that remain.

"Somebody" has wanted a war with Iran for a very long time. Iran was the 7th and last nation given in a youtube video by a now retired general. Remember that one? So... maybe the deep state is finally getting their Christmas wishes in early...for another stinking war?

War with Iran would be extremely worse than all the crap so far in the middle east since 9-11, in my opinion.

Sad to see this going the way it is. Sad to see that the darn attack took place in the first place.

At least nobody died, or at least, it has been reported that no deaths occurred.

It certainly is a eye opening declaration this early after the events with the ships.

Did the USA have a sub following the culprit sub? Did they? Where is the bloody proof of such a dangerous claim?

I am just quite concerned this will not end well at all.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
It's time to salute as the false flag is raised and the anthem is played.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

If so, this is THE poorest and most pathetic attempt at a "false flag".

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Hardly "rulers". US bases and military installations are dotted around Saudi Arabia.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Greetings carewemust, thanks for your input....

The desire for war with Iran goes way back.... to the pre-9-11 PNAC Plan.. in my opinion.

Iran was the 7th and last nation the USA wanted to remove the governments from...

I don't think most people realise that a President in a lot of cases has little influence.

Once a "national direction" is established by the aftermath of the 9-11 attacks as "another Pearl Harbour"..

Perhaps historians of the future will record WW3 starting on 9-11... or the invasion of Iraq...

So a "deep state" national/empire survival plan put in place on 9-11... will run along no matter who or what "party" inhabits the White House.

If this "blame claim" doesn't lead to a shooting war of some sort, or at least a nice good big booming bombing raid somewhere...; it certainly made the eventuality of that outcome almost guaranteed down the road....

This could get horribly messy pretty quickly..

I keep thinking about Putins talk just the other day about how dangerous things have become.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Just heard the latest, apparently it was Torpedo Missile-Mines launched from the Iranian controlled part of Emerald City

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join