It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien-Nation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Are you bewildert about what's going on in the world, your nation, your community, your 'hood?
Do you identify as black sheep?
Do you feel insulted by that statement?

I have the solution for you.
Club Alien-Nation

If you feel alienated by some aspects, or all, of society you're more than welcome to "play the alien" which is the motto & only rule, and directive. It's also the complete instruction manual for life.
Let's analyse it:
"Play" tells us a lot about the right approach to life, if we don't take everything serious and let's face it most of our life is just passing time, we open up new possibilities in our thinking pattern. It allows us to use our creative side if we're forced to come up to a solution for a problem. But it's also play a role.

Alien means strange, alienated, different from the flock. The counterintuitive part about that is that this means everybody has the potential to be alien.

Aliens are like clowns, everybody is free to come up with their own background story and make up.

The year is 2019 an army of alien hybrids has caught the nations on Earth by surprise. They blend in perfectly. The only way to determine who is an alien is a full DNA check. Nobody knows if they have any super powers.
Alien-Nation!

*I put this in UFO&Aliens because it's not more or less scifi than everything else in Ufology.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 02:08 AM
link   
honk honk

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Sounds like an excellent exercise. The concept is interesting and entertaining.

I'll start. My alien lives in the roof of my 4 level house. Irregularly I lose small mammals and bird life. (Puppies and Chickens.) On occasions I find the shed skin of this reptilian hanging from the rafters.

It has no fear. Operates at night. Doesn't like cold. Can hear it moving in the rafters when we flash up the fire place. I have no possums, rats or mice in my farmhouse. The roof reptilian takes them. Have heard the small mammals squealing and screaming on occasions.

Whatever it is never bothers us. (Us = My true love and I) I sleep with a machete.

If I ever catch this monster. I'll post a pic to this thread.

It ain't real.

My regards,

Bally

edit on 13-6-2019 by bally001 because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I am fine in my old battered van with “FREE CANDY” painted on the sides when I get it back from Augustus. DB cowboy and that Gunther bloke who didn’t have the spade in his hands when we were not burying the bod... erm, I meant when we were not digging holes in the Nevada desert for our tomato plants that we... I mean they didn’t plant...

Am I alienated?

Lags
edit on 13-6-2019 by Lagomorphe because: Crap grammar and spelling

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe
I am fine in my old battered van with “FREE CANDY” painted on the sides when I get it back from Augustus. DB cowboy and that Gunther bloke who didn’t have the spade in his hands when we were not burying the bod... erm, I meant when we were not digging holes in the Nevada desert for our tomato plants...

Am I alienated?

Lags

I am also fine with this but what about the kerchief found at the site by the authorities. The DNA from the mucus didn't match that of the European victim. The ADOAS coupled with the CMASD resulted in findings consistent with, at time and burial, of a third party present at said burial who may be a reliable witness. (Immunity not guaranteed but negotiable)

Sadly, there is nothing I can do about this now it's been put out there on ATS. I know there has been joking about who fesses up. The relative DNA results from the kerchief will be undeniable evidence.

My kindest regards,

bally

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 03:55 AM
link   

My favorite Farnsworth clip:

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

That sounds more like the pet of an alien. How did it get here?

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: bally001

I am fine in my old battered van with “FREE CANDY” painted on the sides when I get it back from Augustus. DB cowboy and that Gunther bloke who didn’t have the spade in his hands when we were not burying the bod... erm, I meant when we were not digging holes in the Nevada desert for our tomato plants...

Am I alienated?

Lags

I am also fine with this but what about the kerchief found at the site by the authorities. The DNA from the mucus didn't match that of the European victim. The ADOAS coupled with the CMASD resulted in findings consistent with, at time and burial, of a third party present at said burial who may be a reliable witness. (Immunity not guaranteed but negotiable)

Sadly, there is nothing I can do about this now it's been put out there on ATS. I know there has been joking about who fesses up. The relative DNA results from the kerchief will be undeniable evidence.

My kindest regards,

bally

Dunno...

I was at a wedding in Outer Mongolia without my mobile phone when all of that stuff in Vegas didn’t happen...

Lags

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: bally001

That sounds more like the pet of an alien. How did it get here?

Can't honestly say. I moved into this house nearly 6 years ago. The skins were about and at first I was spooked. When animals disappeared and the odd squealing in the roof occurred I was ready to burn the place down.

But home is home.

Consequently I don't do any renovations near the roof cavities.

I know when it's on the move as I have 4 dogs and 3 cats. The dogs sit inside looking towards the ceiling and sniffing. The cats take off outside and run across the paddock. I'm glad of winter here at the moment. It's hibernating.

Sigh.

kind regards,

bally

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Am I alienated?

Lags

My kindest regards,

bally

Dunno...

I was at a wedding in Outer Mongolia without my mobile phone when all of that stuff in Vegas didn’t happen...

Lags

Did you forget your kerchiefs?

bally

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Am I alienated?

Lags

My kindest regards,

bally

Dunno...

Lags

Did you forget your kerchiefs?

bally

I don’t have a nose so it can’t be me and also I wasn’t there when nothing apparently happened.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   

YUP! YUP! YUP! to all 3. I'm not that different really but you know how it goes!

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   
"The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God." Leviticus 19:34

join