It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kmart Bans Christian Words

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: CthruU

You literally insulted me from your first reply but I'm on the high horse and derailed your pos thread?

LOL

Thanks for the chuckles.

Whatever, i tried. You've insulted me for years, you once i quote said to me " noone gives a eff what you think ". So don't start hypocrite.

Think same avatar different name. Dont make me name the thread to show your hypocrisy for what it really is.

Now let it go-- I've tried to make peace with you over and over, your bringing out the non- christian in me.
edit on 13-6-2019 by CthruU because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Haha, I am supposed to have memorized some randos avatar?

Here's some advice, get over it.

or do the Christian thing

Forgive me.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Oh noooooo. Kmart won’t say christian words. The persecution must feel like violence being thrust upon you. Why would they do this to you. Oh the humanity. Maybe you could make a law that forces everyone to use christian words.

Why would kmart ever need to say the words christ, jesus, or church? Does hobby lobby ever use those words?

edit on 13-6-2019 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Apparently this was a "glitch" with their photo kiosks through out Australia except in Sydney. I only found one link from the news websites in the OPs links, and it was a paid source, so it was a single free paragraph summary.

The strange thing to me is why would it censor Christian words or any words at all for that matter, on a photograph kiosk? Is Christianity so offensive now, that you can't use any words related to it on some automated machine at K-mart?

I think that they have a word censor subroutine built in to the kiosk programming with a data base of unlawful, offensive, or otherwise socially sensitive words and phrases. This "glitch" was merely the activation of the censor subroutine as a system wide test and the censoring of Christian words and terms was to determine the public reactions to this word banning software.

My CT mind wants to link K-mart to a NWO conspiracy that involves social engineering and the full integration of an Orwellian police state.
edit on 13-6-2019 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

edit on 13-6-2019 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I cant wait for the new Kmart "throw em off the roof!" series of Muslim T-Shirts!

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
Why would kmart ever need to say the words christ, jesus, or church?

Example: "Jesus Christ! I can't believe our crappy company is still in business! We should all go to church and light some candles."

edit on 13-6-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: network dude has no beer because Heels took it

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Forgive me.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Forgive me.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
Apparently this was a "glitch" with their photo kiosks through out Australia except in Sydney. I only found one link from the news websites in the OPs links, and it was a paid source, so it was a single free paragraph summary.

The strange thing to me is why would it censor Christian words or any words at all for that matter, on a photograph kiosk? Is Christianity so offensive now, that you can't use any words related to it on some automated machine at K-mart?

I think that they have a word censor subroutine built in to the kiosk programming with a data base of unlawful, offensive, or otherwise socially sensitive words and phrases. This "glitch" was merely the activation of the censor subroutine as a system wide test and the censoring of Christian words and terms was to determine the public reactions to this word banning software.

My CT mind wants to link K-mart to a NWO conspiracy that involves social engineering and the full integration of an Orwellian police state.

Its been all over the news all day. Look harder.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

Forgive me.

Now I've heard it all.

Practice what you preach........ After all i said sorry didn't i for of all things using caps.

Some people just don't know when to stop.
Your always rude and obnoxious unless its a pro LGBT thread and thats not just to me either....you might think your smart but i SEE THRU YOU......and nothing can change that.

How am i random when ive been on here for years and you know damn well our past, but either way newbie or not everyone is entitled to express there view.

I give as good as i get nothing more nothing lesz and your just p'd because i CThruU just like all the others in your little group.

Think I'll go back and forward your repeated rudness and unintelligent breaches of the t&c's after all to the powers at be.
How's that for forgiveness?

See if i care anymore.

You have the cheek to talk about Christianity, you wouldn't have a clue rainbow bright.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

Its been all over the news all day. Look harder.
Why would the news rile up a bunch of people over a fake story about...... nevermind.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I can see Lysergic your being protected by a friendly (m- od).
Think I'll go log on from another source compile your insults over the years into a nice little list for you to explain to higher up powers than your (m-od) protector.

I've already said sorry for stupid caps on mistake, you just wont quit.

Hows that for forgiveness.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   

No, you're just double embedding quotes.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

No, you're just double embedding quotes.

You would think that at face value but look above at how many times i tried. Havnt had any trouble before and it's a recurrent theme when points are being confirmed in relation to Lysergic.

I've done nothing wrong here accept treat as per being treated. As per always.

Anyway i just don't know anymore. Seriously.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Here we go. On MSN from the Daily Fail.

Words such as Jesus, church and Bible used in captions were deemed to be profanities and replaced with asterisks. The words Jewish and Allah were also banned but mosque, Islam and Koran were not. It was not just religious words affected by the error, with the word Canadian also banned, reported the Daily Telegraph. When customers tried to caption photos with the forbidden words, a message came up on the screen saying 'profanity has been detected in text and substituted with ****'. The kiosks are run by Kodak which recently installed software to detect profanities. Kodak sales and marketing manager Gavin Wulfsohn said the list of profanities was wrong and would be fixed.

Daily Mail Article Link

Perhaps my CT senses were activated with this one. So they are going to "fix" the data base because it was "wrong", but how could the software they installed be "wrong"? I think they would have been fully aware of what words were in this list of so-called profanities. Also, this only occurred in Sydney, not the rest of the country. Perhaps Sydney is a good testing ground for their agenda.
edit on 13-6-2019 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

edit on 13-6-2019 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   

I looked at all of them, that's what you're doing.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Kmart must be violating multiple laws with this

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: NeoSpace

What laws are those? Thou must selleth apparel with the nameth of my son or be smitten by mine holy wrath and loseth thy market share to Walmart?

edit on 13-6-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I know, right? I can't wait to get my new "Behead all non believers" T-Shirt, did you already get yours?

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: BoscoMoney

LOL, what a silly question, I'm the guy who's printing those.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join