It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WARNING: True END TIMES Bible Prophecy REVEALED [VIDEOS] - Starting in June 2019.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: JULY2019

Ummm NO
I will not watch the videos that try to base logic with faith.
Simply cannot be done. And you should rethink your stance on such a thing.
Science doesn’t lie man.

No it doesn’t.

Wish some would actually apply science to things like abortion, but whatever man.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

That is a fallacy,scientist's are paid to lie,much like historians who always paint the victor as a martyr,wolf in sheeps clothing,tell ya what pal be careful heeding their words

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 06:07 AM
link   
You know its a really really good thing no one knows the complete truthful storyline....there are some sketchy people who interpret things in really creative ways.

Whoever did these videos has no idea how close they are ….ATS has NEVER had a thread with so much raw potential before.

Just wait till the RF gets wind of this it will be gone gone gone....lol.

Remember.....the Meek have reservations already.

Search for the message in the Mural underneath the floor of the Royal Coronation Room.If you dare.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 13-6-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

originally posted by: JULY2019
These videos have been prepared for the British monarch as a briefing which will take place this Summer

If i was a Elisabeth i would not listen recording sounding like that as a briefing, sound of it is really a cliche used by movie industry a lot.
Where is your source that this comes from anything even close to Royal house of United Kingdom ?

Where is the link?

The link is underneath the floor of the Royal Coronation Room embedded in a Mural.The creator of the videos has hold of some very ancient deep knowledge....its not exact nor 100% correct but the core values are there....scary ground to tread on IMHO.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 13-6-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 06:21 AM
link   

a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Ohhhh did you really have to bring that into this?!
Troll you are

you don’t think maybe the guy who made a brand new account to tell everybody that the end of the world is nigh is the troll here?

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

a reply to: JULY2019

Ummm NO
I will not watch the videos that try to base logic with faith.
Simply cannot be done. And you should rethink your stance on such a thing.
Science doesn’t lie man.

No it doesn’t.

Wish some would actually apply science to things like abortion, but whatever man.

Do you think abortion is magic?

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

No, the pro abortionists do.

They have convinced themselves that the unborn aren’t human, aren’t living.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

The link is underneath the floor of the Royal Coronation Room embedded in a Mural.The creator of the videos has hold of some very ancient deep knowledge....its not exact nor 100% correct but the core values are there....scary ground to tread on IMHO.

www.youtube.com...

Your link went to small cut of Braveheart movie...

Show the link which shows Coronation room mural so we can actually see if your claim is valid.

So far i can´t see any proof these videos are made for British monarchs as a briefing.. source is missing.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

Yes, energy follows thought.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I'm confused, it seems like You created the videos for the British Monarchy? And You released the "Briefing" to a Conspiracy forum in another country before "Briefing" the Queen, which isn't going to happen until this summer?

You must be a very powerful person, please go easy on Me for questioning You.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
Show the link which shows Coronation room mural so we can actually see if your claim is valid.

So far i can´t see any proof these videos are made for British monarchs as a briefing.. source is missing.

If "Coronation room" is in the OP's video, it gives away his French background. The Palace of Versailles has a Coronation Room, but British monarchs are crowned in Westminster Abbey.
And murals are wall decorations. The original reference appeared to place the mural underneath the floor.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Closed for staff review.
Before posting your YT, members in good standing must receive permission from an ATS Owner.
edit on Thu Jun 13 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join