It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the Universe already happen?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Did the Universe already happen? I think when the Big Bang happened everything happened at once before time went the "normal" way. That would explain Deja Vu. We may be controlling our bodies from the sort of afterlife, kind of like our higher selves. We may have split when the Universe did. If we were all our final selves in some other dimension controlling themselves now then we may just be like puppets in a way but it wouldn't be bad because its you pulling the string.

If the Universe did happen already would the future change because you know it already happened or was it predicted that I would find out and do the things I am doing? Also do they want it to be known or is it a secret for some reason...

That is all I could think of. Am I missing something? A key piece of information maybe? Or am I just typing madness?

Thanks

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

The universe already happened -- it happened, it was a big mess and then it got cleaned up. Meanwhile we've failed to notice, and we're just catching up slowly. It's no conspiracy, just a simple error on our part. So goes the basic line of thought in mystical religions and philosophies, anyway.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Current theories believe all time happened at the exact instance of "The Great Expansion"
It is only our perception of time that marks its passing.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Mind= blown

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Cart Before the Horse ? Yes , in another Universal Reality Maybe ...Hmm.......

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   

We have some control, like a guitar string, it can move around a bit, but the beginning and end are in a solid position.

We also wobble, but our instruments and organs do not catch this well, inhale exhale as one with reality.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Well, here's how I look at this: It might sound a little Christiany, but I think there are a few useful nuggets in the Bible; I just put a huge twist on it. So here we go:

So imagine a universe created an infinite size. It was full of God and angels, but they were not physical. They were non-corporeal. When some of the angels rebelled, the spiritual universe began contracting, sucking the rebellious angels out of infinity and into a finite, shrinking space. The angels that didn't rebel remain in the infinite space. Of course, God, being omniscient, knew beforehand that some of the angels would rebel. That was part of his plan. There was a reason for it all to happen. A way was needed for the angels to become physical so they could all see each other and be with each other.

The universe of the rebellious angels got smaller and smaller over billions of years until it contracted infinitely. Then the universe began expanding (inflating), at which time physical matter came into existence. The angels saw all this happening and it was time to start the plan of evolution. Their presence in this expanding universe drove the formation of the first organic matter into living things which, over the aeons, has evolved to humans. Fallen angels being the original catalyst for physical life dictates that all other animals in the world are branches off the human evolutionary line. Evolution isn't finished yet, but we evolved the way we did because of a spiritual/angelic catalyst. The goal of human evolution is not only physical immortality, but astounding physical beauty with endless variety.

So the feeling of deja vu, in my view, is an event that reminds us that we're on the right track. Probably at the Big Bang, and at several times since then, these fallen angels that are our own spirits have seen the future and they know what's in store for us. Moments of deja vu are like checkpoints along the path. It's like we're being told, "Yes, we knew this was coming. You've already seen the story subconsciously. You're doing fine. Just keep going."

The catch here, though, is that the fact remains that *we* are here. We are *not* in Heaven. If rebellious angels were kicked out of Heaven and we are not in Heaven, what does that logically mean? No matter how much people on this planet think they might somehow be saved by a messiah, the fact is, some of us are going to Hell, not because we necessarily did anything wrong here, but just because that's where we belong. We've all already lost our place in Heaven and there's no return for us.

The good news is that Hell isn't a bad place, but it's better than Heaven. If anybody who belongs in Hell went Heaven, they'd be miserable. That's why they rebelled in the first place. They found flaws in Heaven and in the ways of God.

Originally, I wrote the previous two paragraphs to state that every last person on this planet is going to Hell, but maybe that's not true. It could be, but maybe not. If physical existence is for the good angels, too, then perhaps they've been incarnating as well, making the planet a mixture of both. But then you can't really judge where a person is going by what they do. For example, I'm socially a good person, not because I want to go to Heaven, but because I want to go to Hell. To me, it's a matter of getting what I want out of eternal life. I don't want to be a bad person and get something I don't want for all eternity, so I try to be good so I will get what I want: A pathway straight to Hell for all eternity.

I hope that made some sense.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Everything that can possibly ever happen... has already happened, is happening right now, and will continue to happen, from now to eternity, frozen in a formless dimension that transcends time/space/matter/energy.

edit on 6/12/2019 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   
There is a theory that if anyone ever figures out the purpose of the universe it will immediately cease to exist and be replaced by something even stranger and more bizarre.

There is another theory that states that this has already happened.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   

I'm too lazy to back you up on this with a link. Long day, sorry.

But I believe it was mentioned somewhere in the Upanishads that the cosmos inhales and exhales in such a cycle. Big bang, expansion, retraction, singularity and just happens back and forth over and over; e.g. the same souls live through multiple creation cycles.

edit on 12-6-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   
The expanding universe accelerates, eventually everything goes dark, stars run out of fuel, black holes ultimately consume everything, in the remaining dark cold universe the black holes evaporate until they are gone. The death of a universe, the end?

When the last black holes evaporate completely time stops, then slowly reverses, runs backward until the universe collapses back into a singularity, then explodes again into an expanding universe. The beginning?

Maybe!

Did they universe already happen?

If it did, how many times now?

edit on 12-6-2019 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   

I've always been aware of my higher self which I assume exists in a multi dimensional space that our 4 dimensional world exists within...they can see us but we can't see them. Thankfully our minds are a link to our higher selves.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Current theories believe all time happened at the exact instance of "The Great Expansion"
It is only our perception of time that marks its passing.

Does anything exist without witness, or do particles have definite states? Time is not a perception so much as a measurement relative to gravitational force, and it is the interpretation of those measurements we call "time" which are perceived. In theory time can go in any direction. The past can affect the future and future can affect the past, thus it is inconceivable everything already happened. I better stop talking before i convince myself the mandela effect is real.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants

I've always been aware of my higher self which I assume exists in a multi dimensional space that our 4 dimensional world exists within...they can see us but we can't see them. Thankfully our minds are a link to our higher selves.

You mean to say you are conscious of your soul? I would hope so. Admittingly, i have had many dreams where i see myself in a 3rd person view. Cannot recall ever seeing my own face however. Its always the back of myself and i see everyone elses faces, which i find odd because i have seldom seen myself from that view except in a few videos.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   
You had me at Deja Vu!

We as "Humans" have no way of knowing what parallel we are in...or if it has been placed/predetermined.

The simple answer would be.... what has our government acknowledged? take that plus 75 years and...go from there.

One day you will receive that "frequency" and it will all make sense.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Nobody knows.
But it's important to keep in mind to us it hasn't happened. You can only assume all is pre-perceived if you invent an overarching observer.
Which is fine for me, the consciousness at the edge of time, works.
And isn't it a problem for the free will? If everything already has happened how much influence do I have? Are all my decisions predetermined?

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I think that a big bang is what happens the back side of a black hole. Somehow.
All that light and energy that gets sucked in might build up behind a black hole until it bursts like a bubble.
BANG!!
(Big bang, geddit?)

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

Time is a made up measurement designed only to track our own mortality

edit on 6/13/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410

That is all I could think of. Am I missing something? A key piece of information maybe? Or am I just typing madness?

Thanks

It's the brief moments of sanity that keep driving me insane.

It's very likely our Big Bang is the result of a star collapsing to black hole in another pre-existing space-time dimension. If you think about all the stars in our space-time dimension capable of collapsing to black hole, then this is a much bigger idea of time!

What are white holes?

The other consideration you might want to think about is this:

Many-worlds interpretation

I think the idea of chance, random, or choice is very interesting when you take into account the MWI of quantum mechanics. If every possible choice we could possibly make gets played out in some alternate space-time Universe, then it has some interesting implications on who you are collectively. You might be a saint in one space-time dimension and a serial killer in another. If fact, you could argue, you have to be. Either you take the position only one set of possibilities ever gets played on by one Universe. Or, you take the position every possible possibility gets realized at some point in the multiverse timeline.

I tend to lean to the idea every possible possibility gets realized because it then makes a very interesting definition for the work God. God is a word that represents the higher dimension in which every possibility is realized and experienced as a single whole of perfection and unity. God represents all possible possibilities realized.

edit on 13-6-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: drewlander

Time is a made up measurement designed only to track our own mortality

I agree. "Time" is like the word "God". It's everywhere and eternal yet it can't be experienced the same way we experience "apple". If I ask you show me time you can hold it in your hand.

Here's an interesting article on the idea "time" is a made up construct:

"There Is No Such Thing As Time"

edit on 13-6-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join