It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Trolls ABC and George Stephanopoulos

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No I have not been trolled. I can see exactly what he is doing.

Guess its time to open up another counter intelligence investigation into his activities.

What was the meaning of insanity again..... Doing the same things over and over expecting different results.
Yeah sounds just like him.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   
My fellow ATSers.... he is talking about election interference again. He is saying he is okay with this occurring.

How many votes did he just lose saying this?

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Trump actually said he might not call the FBI if a foreign government gave him info on an opposing 2020 candidate

Why would you think this statement is trolling? Do you think he's being factious? Or, do you think he means it, and he's forewarning his opponents to not even think about investigating or trying to indict him for it, beause he's above the law?

Why would a foreign government want to help a certain candidate, with opposition research, in the first place? I mean, if they had something really bad and it proved something illegal, why not give the info to the proper US agency? Unless, they want something in return?

edit on 13-6-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Gee IDK

Maybe like any question like why did the DNC and the Clinton Campaign pay for and accept foreign based info in the 2016 election along with the Obama Adminiztrazion using and manipulating government agencies ?

💥Sun🤣Burn💥

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Why would a foreign government want to help a certain candidate, with opposition research, in the first place? I mean, if they had something really bad and it proved something illegal, why not give the info to the proper US agency? Unless, they want something in return?

It was called opposition research when Hillary hired fusion GPS to have Michael Steele backdoor a bunch of dirt on Trump straight from the Kremlin.
Of course it was all lies and bs but hey.
Guess the moral of the story is don't trust the Russians?
Think Hillary learned it?

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   
damage control

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

First of all, oppo research about Trump came from the Never Trumpers' first. Secondly, Hillary Clinton wasn't approached by a foreign government, offering to help her win the presidency, in exchange for changing foreign "adoption laws".

Thirdly, Christopher Steele and John McCain DID take the info they had to the FBI.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Political campaigns have always sought dirt on the opposition from any sources they can find, foreign or domestic, calling it opposition research.

The Clinton campaign was doing opposition research on Trump when they ultimately obtained the infamous dossier.

So, now this is okay for democrats to do, but not for republicans?

Personally, I wish political campaigns would focus on campaigning on their ideas, agendas and what they have done, and can do for the county and the people, instead we have campaigns that are more interested in tearing down their opposition than promoting themselves and their parties.

Negative campaigning is a reality, they all do it, spend millions on it.

The whole Russia hoax was the result of "opposition research"

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ausername

The Clinton campaign was doing opposition research on Trump when they ultimately obtained the infamous dossier.

There's a difference between opposition research and being approached by a foreign country seeking a quid pro quo exchange for the information.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
My fellow ATSers.... he is talking about election interference again. He is saying he is okay with this occurring.

Of course, it's okay, totally fine. When democrats do it.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

If
there is solid evidence that the democrats do it; why no indictments? From Barr, trumps hand picked AG.
The WH keeps making threats but nada, zip, nothing. Colluding with foreign govts during an election is TREASON... Not even a minor attempt to "lock her up"

If anyone is being trolled, it's the trump supporters!

[imgl]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/gw5222a400.gif
edit on 13-6-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

First of all that didnt happen.
and second why cant you just address the actual subject of the thread which is trump admitting that he's up for a little collusion with foreign agents and some quid pro quo on foreign policy in the future. Hint hint wink wink nudge nudge.
Or is your job to just deflect and distract whenever possible?

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

First of all, oppo research about Trump came from the Never Trumpers' first. Secondly, Hillary Clinton wasn't approached by a foreign government, offering to help her win the presidency, in exchange for changing foreign "adoption laws".

Thirdly, Christopher Steele and John McCain DID take the info they had to the FBI.

The dossier and Steele were never paid for by the Free Beacon.

Your timing is off as usual.

You need to "vett/source" you statements 😄🤣😄

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

💥💥🤣💥💥

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Oh man. Another day where Trump says idiotic off-the-cuff comments that have to be desperately spun by his supporters to be trolling/4d chess/etc. Trump is way too emotional and reactionary to "troll". It's just more classic spazzy uninformed anger, Trump-style. At this point we (who aren't chomping at the bit to get a few drips of his runoff on our lips) know exactly how this classic narcissistic dolt works. Ugh, it's so painfully easy to bait this dude.

ps - How's that whole excuse that his campaign speech calling for foreign intervention was a "joke" going? Once again, he proves that wasn't a joke, those previous defenses/excuses were wrong and that his followers will die on the sword over lies, ego, and idiocy.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: ausername

It there is solid evidence that the democrats do it; why no indictments? From Barr, trumps hand picked AG.
The WH keeps making threats but nada, zip, nothing. Not even a minor attempt to "lock her up"

What the democrats did in their opposition research on Trump wasn't criminal or illegal. If there are any potential crimes it was in how the results of their foreign opposition research was allegedly used by government agencies against a presidential candidate, campaign etc. That is all still under investigation.

Clinton campaign broke no laws in seeking dirt on Trump from foreign sources. It's not a crime, it's not illegal.

imo

edit on 13-6-2019 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Trump said, "I think maybe you do both."

'I think I’d take it': In exclusive interview, Trump says he would listen if foreigners offered dirt on opponents

President Donald Trump may not alert the FBI if foreign governments offered damaging information against his 2020 rivals during the upcoming presidential race, he said, despite the deluge of investigations stemming from his campaign's interactions with Russians during the 2016 campaign.

Asked by ABC News Chief Anchor George Stephanopoulos in the Oval Office on Wednesday whether his campaign would accept such information from foreigners -- such as China or Russia -- or hand it over the FBI, Trump said, "I think maybe you do both."

"I think you might want to listen, there isn't anything wrong with listening," Trump continued. "If somebody called from a country, Norway, [and said] ‘we have information on your opponent' -- oh, I think I'd want to hear it."

How would somebody know to call the FBI if they didn't listen first ? 💥🤣🚬🤣💥

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   

First of all that didnt happen.
and second why cant you just address the actual subject of the thread which is trump admitting that he's up for a little collusion with foreign agents and some quid pro quo on foreign policy in the future. Hint hint wink wink nudge nudge.
Or is your job to just deflect and distract whenever possible?

well Silly, you can quote where President Trump said he wanted to collude with another nation and give quid pro quo?
or is this just in your mind and you THINK he said that.
to quote you "first of all, this didn't happen".

Secondly, Steele WAS a foreign Agent, and Presidnet Trump DIDN'T say he would not turn any information over the the FBI, he said if it was illegal he would.

the "dossier" steele forwarded to the FBI was not to be "legal" it was to damage the opposition.

So if Trump Hires an american Company and they get a "Dossier" designed to breed discord, you wont have a problem with that right?

and to quote YOU once again

.."This didn't happen"

You mad bro?

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Your timing is off

Your timeline is off.

In October 2015, Fusion GPS was contracted by conservative political website The Washington Free Beacon to provide general opposition research on Trump and other Republican presidential candidates. In April 2016, attorneys for Hillary Clinton's campaign and the DNC separately hired Fusion GPS to investigate Trump, while The Free Beacon stopped its backing in May of 2016

On November 18, 2016, Republican Senator John McCain, who had been informed about the alleged links between the Kremlin and Trump, met with former British ambassador to Moscow Sir Andrew Wood at the Halifax International Security Forum in Canada. Wood told McCain about the existence of the collected materials about Trump,[63] and also vouched for Steele's professionalism and integrity.
…….
On December 9, McCain met personally with FBI Director James Comey to pass on the information. On March 25, 2019, Senator Lindsey Graham, a close friend of McCain's, contradicted Trump's attacks against McCain and revealed that he had encouraged McCain to give the dossier to the FBI. Graham described how he confronted Trump: "Senator McCain deserves better. There were some McCain people who took a piece of garbage and tried to go after Trump after the election. But I told the president it was not John McCain."[67] He also stated that McCain acted appropriately.[68] Comey later confirmed that counterintelligence investigations were under way into possible links between Trump associates and Moscow.

en.wikipedia.org...–Russia_dossier#Cultivation,_conspiracy,_and_cooperation

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

First of all they never hired Christopher Steele.
They hired a perfectly legal United States of America corporation to do opp research.
Glen Simpson was the one who subcontracted Steele to use in Europe.
and since its okay to meet with foreign agents per junior and company as long as you dont use the information they provide because it'sjust not dirty enough for you then you have not broken any laws the fact that the DNC never used any information obtained from Christopher Steele must mean that this is all okay. Or is this hypocrisy at work again?

edit on 6132019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join