It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Trolls ABC and George Stephanopoulos

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

When at least five people go out of their way to insult me in a given thread just because I say something they don't agree with, that is definitely worthy of being called "bullying". Why do you think the "no gangs" rule is in effect in the Q threads? Because it doesn't happen?

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Absolutely. Keep feeding my cravings. My fanclub is the best. Glad I can be entertainment to you, the feeling is mutual.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   
lol @ Left. Bless their hearts.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Wow, six replies on one page just for me? I thought gangs weren't allowed around here?

A guy walks into a bar and starts having a conversation with other people in the bar. People don't agree with the opinions of the guy who walked into the bar. The guy who walked into the bar doesn't like that the other patrons don't agree with him.
The guy who walked into a bar starts complaining to the patrons about how they are answering his statements, and starts to become an A$$ because his debating skills just doesn't win them over.
Maybe the guy who walked into a bar, should not have walked into the bar. The guy who walked into the bar should have walked into a petting zoo.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   

i didnt insult you
would you feel better if 5 people had the same opinion as you?

as always you are free to not respond to the insults

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
When is Trump going to spy on biDen or ButtCheeks because China?

I think Biden even creeps out Buttgouge.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Or they can "sashay away"

Isn't that how AOC says it?

Or

"Who dis?"

Trump is always ahead, he only sleeps 5 hours a day, he is 19 hour ahead of the pack.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   

I didn't say you, I was talking about other people. Read through the replies to me and you'll see whom I speak of.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Your debate skills so far have been "waaaa waaaa, my feelings". I'm paraphrasing here, of course. But you get the point, that was your initial reply to me. Good debating skills my friend, you're on a whole other level than me.

edit on 6/12/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Your debate skills so far have been "waaaa waaaa, my feelings". I'm paraphrasing here, of course. But you get the point, that was your initial reply to me. Good debating skills my friend, you're on a whole other level than me.

My first reply to you.

You were saying?

I can't believe you don't like tax cuts?

Your reply was

If AOC or Clinton said eating Tide Pods was unhealthy I have a feeling a lot of you guys would start eating Tide Pods in spite of them.

So when you complain about a smartass comment, remember you do it also, or do you not want the same rules to apply? At any rate our conversation on this topic is over. We have derailed the OP long enough.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Oh, my bad. I guess it was your second reply to me. Terribly sorry. I'm not the one who derailed the topic, for some reason the topic is always turned toward me when I make valid points. Hmmmm....

edit on 6/13/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Thanks for being the whipping boy. It helps people who need the conflict. And conflict sells. Logic has become taboo and frowned upon when it could make someone cry. Carry on. AT$ needs all of you!

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986
Now I'm just going to speak my mind and not care that you guys gang up on me. If anything it is a privilege to be ganged up on on here. .

THERE YA GO! If people on the losing side gang up on you, that means you're on the right track.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

originally posted by: DBCowboy
When is Trump going to spy on biDen or ButtCheeks because China?

I think Biden even creeps out Buttgouge.

Butt-gouge...LOL!!! I've thought about toying around with his name, but it was too x-rated for ATS.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I've heard a tape recording of ADAM SCHIFF accepting "dirt" on Trump from a foreigner. They all do it..if they're lucky.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You realize that those news anchors are actors, right? Same goes for all the main politicians you see on TV. They are paid to push a narrative while legal experts draft corporate legislation for them to pass.

The drama you see playing out on TV is nothing more than a kayfabe to distract you from the establishment getting permanent tax breaks and terrorists being weaponized.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   
The blue gill Kamala Harris fell hard what a piece of work she is 🤣🤣

Kamala Harris on Trump's interest in foreign election help

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I watch and listen to CNN and MSNBC daily.

As I thought, they've got you hook, line and sinker. You sir, have been played. They appreciate the ad revenue. You are what is keeping them alive. They'll keep feeding their propaganda to you as long as you continue to gobble it up.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Here's CNN's donkey version ................................

it's a lock-brain 🤣🤣🎱🤣🤣

CNN took the bobbers all the way down to the bottom 🤣🤣🎱🤣🤣

Stephanopoulos lands another news-making interview with Trump for ABC

Of all the quotes from President Trump's interview with ABC's George Stephanopoulos, this is the one I want to highlight. The context: Weeks ago the NYT's Maggie Haberman reported on Trump 2020's internal polling, showing the president losing to Joe Biden. Then the NYT reported on his anger *about* the polling. And that spurred his tweets on Wednesday, calling the media "fake" and "corrupt" and claiming the poll #'s were "made up." The #'s were real, of course. So Stephanopoulos asked Trump: "Why does it bother you so much?"

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Woah
What kind of word is kayfabe brother?

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join