It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Trolls ABC and George Stephanopoulos

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I know you were worried about me kh. It's ok, I won't judge. If I weren't here you guys wouldn't be able to gang up on someone on a daily basis.

Keep supporting me my friend, I really appreciate it, more than you know.

If it makes you feel better, I just want to help. I, and I'm sure many others, never even noticed you weren't here. So, ya, screw that stalker guy.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   
A typical week in the Liberal media:

Monday: Trump Lies All The Time!

Tuesday: Trump praised Vladimir today!

Wednesday: Trump Lies All The Time!

Thursday: Trump declares Mueller is on a Witch Hunt!

Friday: Trump Lies All The Time!

Saturday: Trump said Climate Change isn't man made!

Sunday: Trump Lies All The Time!

Wash-Rinse-Repeat by the morons...for 18 months straight.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   

At this point Trump could rig the election by being in cahoots with Saudi Arabia or whoever and his supporters would justify it by saying something about emails or uranium one. The media has effectively galvanized Trump's base to the point where they will justify pretty much anything and everything he says or does. I think maybe that was the point all along.

I would say that the lies and criminality of the left has galvanized us. If they want to get back to policy, I am all in, I lo e what this guy is doing!

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: onthedownlow

At this point Trump could rig the election by being in cahoots with Saudi Arabia or whoever and his supporters would justify it by saying something about emails or uranium one. The media has effectively galvanized Trump's base to the point where they will justify pretty much anything and everything he says or does. I think maybe that was the point all along.

I would say that the lies and criminality of the left has galvanized us. If they want to get back to policy, I am all in, I lo e what this guy is doing!

Beating up, screaming, banging drums, and destroying property of Trump supporters, are HUGE galvanizers!

Just wait until you see how many Democrat leaders conspired to overturn Trump's presidency. Even the smart, America-loving Democrats will become Trump supporters when that info is revealed.

edit on 6/12/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Is this what we're doing now? Letting those whom we despise set the bar for us?

You were okay with it when it happened to Trump. Why the change of heart?

If AOC or Clinton said eating Tide Pods was unhealthy I have a feeling a lot of you guys would start eating Tide Pods in spite of them.

And it has always been about the feels with you guys. That hurt my feelings....waaaaaaa….waaaaaa. Time to put on your seatbelt. I don't think you guys are ready for round two.

You guys are just as guilty except in the opposite direction. I don't think anyone could argue against that and still be honest with themselves.

Guilty of what? Trying to stop the Democratic Party from destroying the working class citizens in the U.S? Yeah I am guilty.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Enki and Noah . What ? A Little Birdy Told Me Lord....)

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

And it has always been about the feels with you guys. That hurt my feelings....waaaaaaa….waaaaaa. 

I actually love it when things like this are said about me, it just shows how weak your rebuttal is that you have to start projecting words and feelings onto me as if they're mine when in reality that is your own reaction to my post.

link   

Is this what we're doing now? Letting those whom we despise set the bar for us?

If AOC or Clinton said eating Tide Pods was unhealthy I have a feeling a lot of you guys would start eating Tide Pods in spite of them. Kinda like the meme where liberals die of asphyxiation because Trump supports air? You guys are just as guilty except in the opposite direction. I don't think anyone could argue against that and still be honest with themselves.

You are an idiot.

link   

So Trump is following in the globalist footsteps of Obama? Not surprising at all to be honest, they all have the same people pulling their strings.

Of course not. Like any game, if one team gets caught cheating there are penalties. Free throws, loss of yardage, things of that nature. Trump is allowed his free throws, unless you are saying that no penalties should be allowed, and then you are not wanting fair play. You then only want your team to win. Off to the penalty box with you.
edit on 12-6-2019 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   

I watch and listen to CNN and MSNBC daily. It will make it all the sweeter when Barr/Durham/Horowitz/Huber begin indicting the people these two fake-news organizations try so hard to protect.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   

"Stephanopoulos's carp mouth" 😂😂😂😂

Omg, How short is little carpy?! I don't think Trump (troll master!) is tall; I think he's just average height, but next to carpy he looks to be a giant!

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Trump really shut Stephanopoulos up for a long time, after he pointed out that little Steph had a curtain put in front of the desk he broadcasted from, to hid the fact that his feet were dangling...couldn't touch the floor.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   

And it has always been about the feels with you guys. That hurt my feelings....waaaaaaa….waaaaaa. 

I actually love it when things like this are said about me, it just shows how weak your rebuttal is that you have to start projecting words and feelings onto me as if they're mine when in reality that is your own reaction to my post.

Just like MSM editing a conversation, you have know rebuttal of the "weak" part of my post. You focus in on the part that gets you butthurt. That is what Hilary did, when she didn't even come out and talk to all the supporters that showed up for her on election night. Now I definitely want Trump to authorize surveillance of the candidates.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Yeah I would still vote for him regardless because he is not a commie Democrat.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   

I know you were worried about me kh. It's ok, I won't judge. If I weren't here you guys wouldn't be able to gang up on someone on a daily basis.

Keep supporting me my friend, I really appreciate it, more than you know.

I actually did worry about you.

To see somebody take a leave from this place so he could "find himself" but somehow return more lost than ever.. is quite worrisome. I know exactly why too, but I'll keep that to myself.

But I'm glad to see you're still alive and haven't changed one bit.

😂

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Wow, six replies on one page just for me? I thought gangs weren't allowed around here? Because I have one following me everywhere I go on here. My fanclub has been so loyal these past two months, you guys have never waivered in your support of me. Thank you so much. Brings a tear to my eye.

I guess what I say warrants a lot of attention because it points out the hypocrisy and cognitive dissonance of many on here and elsewhere. I look forward to ignoring the ten or so replies to this that insult me or call me a libtard or any combination of the right wing NPC dialogue that is commonplace nowadays.
edit on 6/12/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   

If you can't beat them, join them. Right? That's what I "found" at my initial hiatus. That wasn't the best strategy because that just turned me into one of you guys and who wants that?

Now I'm just going to speak my mind and not care that you guys gang up on me. If anything it is a privilege to be ganged up on on here. Means I'm striking some of the collective chords around here.

edit on 6/12/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   
When is Trump going to spy on biDen or ButtCheeks because China?

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   
having a different opinion than you is not "bullying" you

but drama if you must

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Or maybe you're just great entertainment.

But I guess when you so desperately crave attention, any attention will do ya?

I'm more than happy to oblige if it means I can help your confidence.

😚

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join