It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Trolls ABC and George Stephanopoulos

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Honestly though, Trump should be more careful about the games he plays with the MSM and the looney far leftist.

It just isn't a fair playing field, him(being, sadly, much more intelligent then they are), is only throwing fuel onto the dumpster fire that is the rampant spreading of TDS. It's honestly likely to get those poor people hurt.

Honestly, it's like tricking someone with a mental handicap/illness into doing something. There just isn't any sport in it and when it can result in them actually physically hurting themself or someone else, it kind of puts the onus on him to not tinker with fragile minds.

The next 5 years is going to be really rough on them. Since a lot are already in a very fragile mental state, it seems prudent to dial it back a bit.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Hurray for all those who revel in a President Troll. Such high standards

Here in the US , we believe in havin a lil fun without fear of being sent to the stocks.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Sorry, I can't reply to the sudden onslaught of snarky replies. I won't be cyber bullied by the usual crowd anymore.

My point stands, the media has galvanized Trump's supporters to the point where they will justify almost anything Trump says or does. Why else is the arms deal with Saudi Arabia and the establishment tax cut virtually ignored? Because the media says mean thinks about him so he's justified in everything he does somehow some way.
edit on 6/12/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

We already know that it is okay to have people running for the Presidency surveilled. I think Trump should have that done, like Obama did. The anti-Trump people shouldn't have a problem with it, right? Unless they are hypocrites.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Sorry, I can't reply to the sudden onslaught of snarky replies. I won't be cyber bullied by the usual crowd anymore.

My point stands, the media has galvanized Trump's supporters to the point where they will justify almost anything Trump says or does. Why else is the arms deal with Saudi Arabia and the establishment tax cut virtually ignored? Because the media says mean thinks about him so he's justified in everything he does somehow some way.

Obama administration arms sales offers to Saudi top $115 billion: report

www.reuters.com...

You were saying?

I can't believe you don't like tax cuts.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Is this what we're doing now? Letting those whom we despise set the bar for us?

If AOC or Clinton said eating Tide Pods was unhealthy I have a feeling a lot of you guys would start eating Tide Pods in spite of them. Kinda like the meme where liberals die of asphyxiation because Trump supports air? You guys are just as guilty except in the opposite direction. I don't think anyone could argue against that and still be honest with themselves.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

So Trump is following in the globalist footsteps of Obama? Not surprising at all to be honest, they all have the same people pulling their strings.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   
trump gave the appearance he is above the law. That should play well in 2020.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Thanks man. I know you've been worried sick about me, that's why you've been sending me messages every few weeks. I'm back, definitely. Glad to see my fan club has stuck through my absence.

edit on 6/12/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

What if the information he was receiving was that his opponent was working with the Russians? You would not want that info?

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
trump gave the appearance he is above the law. That should play well in 2020.

Above Democratzi Law ?

💥💥🤣🚬🤣💥💥

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You should have heard Anderson Cooper (CNN) today. He displayed such outrage, that his pedo voice started surfacing!

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So CNN has you tuning in? People think they are going against the grain yet are letting the media dictate what is important to them and their thought patterns. The programming is complete.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   
God damn, the next 16 months is going to be so much fun watching people descend further into their own madness.

What a circus, PT Barnum would be so jealous of this level of insanity. Plus, it's FREE!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The best way to kill a bee is pour honey on it 😎

Maxine is back to "M PEACH 45!" again. Durham must be coming her way.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The best way to kill a bee is pour honey on it 😎

I kill them russian style, by drowning them in my pee(on video of course).

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

It's wise to know the ways of one's enimiiz 😎

CNN is being spyed on 💥💥🤣🚬🤣💥💥

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Thanks man. I know you've been worried sick about me, that's why you've been sending me messages every few weeks. I'm back, definitely. Glad to see my fan club has stuck through my absence.

Absence?

So we're just going to pretend like you weren't here this whole time on different accounts?

Okay...

😂

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   

I know you were worried about me kh. It's ok, I won't judge. If I weren't here you guys wouldn't be able to gang up on someone on a daily basis.

Keep supporting me my friend, I really appreciate it, more than you know.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join