It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Trolls ABC and George Stephanopoulos

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Apparently you are not familiar with hyperlinks? IDK. I know you are fond of claiming I don't post sources but thats not true. In the meantime you spread lies you've read on the internet about the Clinton Foundation because you want to believe they are true and you will therefore scorn and probably not visit any sites I provide links to or read any outside content I might quote.
But I do provide links and I do quote content every single day. Not every post but who does?
You need to live up to your own high standards for anyone posing an opposit opinion to yourown.

And I trust the BBC is a reputable source of information?
www.bbc.com...

Just some info on the Clintons and the Clinton Foundation in Haiti and the activist group out to discredit them.
If you care to read about it.
Or don't. No skin off my nose but don't accuse me again.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Did you read your own link? I did and it was pretty damning for the Clinton foundation thanks

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Hillary popping off with all kinds of deflection, red herrings, and other trash all because she lost and is getting exposed again as a documented psychotic 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hillary the Horrible 😆😆

Hillary Clinton: Trump Makes ‘Outlandish’ Claims About My Campaign and Russia

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
a reply to: Sillyolme

Did you read your own link? I did and it was pretty damning for the Clinton foundation thanks

Jeez, expecting Silly to read their own links......you set a mighty high bar for them!

I can't believe you don't trust the CF spokesperson on what a great job they did in Haiti. The friends of Bill and Hillary made a fortune off of Haiti.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Good Lord! 120,000 people coming to President Trump's 2020 Kick-Off rally tomorrow!

OMG: twitter.com...

But, why is he even bothering? The polling organizations are already declaring that Joe Biden is going to kick Trump's boo-tay.

<< 16  17  18   >>

join