It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Trolls ABC and George Stephanopoulos

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Trump takes a salary. What he does with his salary is his business.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

There is a legal requirement that he has to take a salary. I think he is paid quarterly, and every quarter he gives it to one of the government agencies. So far recipients have been: the National Park Service, the Department of Education, the Department of Health and Human Services, the Department of Transportation, the Department of Veterans Affairs, the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism, and the Department of Homeland Security.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I love this argument. The one about him giving away his tiny pittance of a salary (compared with his supposed wealth).

You think he's not making money from the presidency? Then it shows you have no awareness of the reality.

He's played YOU, not the MSM or anyone else.

And again this copy paste crap about "trigger points" - are you 15? Really?

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   
one last thing, when the person playing these games is the leader of your country, it's not called trolling, it's called gas-lighting. you weirdos are celebrating a leader who gas-lights the public. A president should inform the public as honestly as possible, not play polarizing games. "Triggering" half the population isn't what a leader does, it's what a demagogue does. You guys are so blinded by your polarization that you can't see whats happening. You're so petty and tribalistic you cheer as we are torn apart.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   
edit: sorry double post.
edit on 16-6-2019 by mahatche because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
At this point Trump could rig the election by being in cahoots with Saudi Arabia or whoever and his supporters would justify it by saying something about emails or uranium one. The media has effectively galvanized Trump's base to the point where they will justify pretty much anything and everything he says or does. I think maybe that was the point all along.

Aikido master...

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Honestly though, Trump should be more careful about the games he plays with the MSM and the looney far leftist.

It just isn't a fair playing field, him(being, sadly, much more intelligent then they are), is only throwing fuel onto the dumpster fire that is the rampant spreading of TDS. It's honestly likely to get those poor people hurt.

Honestly, it's like tricking someone with a mental handicap/illness into doing something. There just isn't any sport in it and when it can result in them actually physically hurting themself or someone else, it kind of puts the onus on him to not tinker with fragile minds.

The next 5 years is going to be really rough on them. Since a lot are already in a very fragile mental state, it seems prudent to dial it back a bit.

The sooner they bounce off the rock bottom, the sooner they can start healing.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Sorry, I can't reply to the sudden onslaught of snarky replies. I won't be cyber bullied by the usual crowd anymore.

My point stands, the media has galvanized Trump's supporters to the point where they will justify almost anything Trump says or does. Why else is the arms deal with Saudi Arabia and the establishment tax cut virtually ignored? Because the media says mean thinks about him so he's justified in everything he does somehow some way.

A few here seem triggered by the perception that you are anti-der Trumpster. I think some are missing that you have noticed that the purported allies of the left...or maybe corporate interests, is a better way to think about it...are being particularly obtuse, in not realizing they are falling into every trap set for them.

Ultimately, I believe that almost all of us want the same thing. The most good for the most people...hard and/or skillful work rewarded...and just government. Mostly we just seem to disagree on the better path to that. It's a process...evolution...and that can't happen without stressors. Prez the Donald, is a wild card...a Black swan...a Tipping Point...Shiva...a builder who understands that every big building project starts with a Phase 1 demolition of what was there before.

Wrecking balls are not supposed to be pretty. But the old structure is unsafe on every side of the aisle, and needs a complete overhaul. Clinton is no worse than McCain. Biden is no worse than Romney.

Personally, I would love to see Yang2024...because the demo is completed.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Wow, six replies on one page just for me? I thought gangs weren't allowed around here? Because I have one following me everywhere I go on here. My fanclub has been so loyal these past two months, you guys have never waivered in your support of me. Thank you so much. Brings a tear to my eye.

I guess what I say warrants a lot of attention because it points out the hypocrisy and cognitive dissonance of many on here and elsewhere. I look forward to ignoring the ten or so replies to this that insult me or call me a libtard or any combination of the right wing NPC dialogue that is commonplace nowadays.

Or...maybe... it's because you seem to be aware that your "side" is making missteps? Kind of rare here, coming from the leftish end of the spectrum.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Wow, six replies on one page just for me? I thought gangs weren't allowed around here?

A guy walks into a bar and starts having a conversation with other people in the bar. People don't agree with the opinions of the guy who walked into the bar. The guy who walked into the bar doesn't like that the other patrons don't agree with him.
The guy who walked into a bar starts complaining to the patrons about how they are answering his statements, and starts to become an A$$ because his debating skills just doesn't win them over.
Maybe the guy who walked into a bar, should not have walked into the bar. The guy who walked into the bar should have walked into a petting zoo.

A vegan, a crossfitter and a third wave feminist walk into a bar. How do you know?
They all tell you before they even get their first drink....
edit on 16-6-2019 by Enderdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

So donating it fund the gov't is charitable though. How much $ has the Clinton Foundation donated to fund the gov't? Terrible comeback and attempt to disregard the topic btw. The Clinton foundation has been proven to be nothing more than a pay to play scheme and has yet to prove otherwise. Donald Trump voluntarily gives his salary to fund different gov't programs. If you cannot see the difference I suggest seeing an eye doctor.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85
I love this argument. The one about him giving away his tiny pittance of a salary (compared with his supposed wealth).

You think he's not making money from the presidency? Then it shows you have no awareness of the reality.

He's played YOU, not the MSM or anyone else.

And again this copy paste crap about "trigger points" - are you 15? Really?

Tiny pittance? I could live a lot better than I currently do with said pittance. Do you have any examples of how he is making $ off the presidency? If it were true wouldn't that be a better corruption talking point than exclaiming the Russians hacked the DNC servers and showed everyone how they truly feel about their party member (peons)
There is actually just as much evidence to show it was a leak by party insiders than a hack.

BTW are you aware of the ramifications of this bogus claim? To falsely accuse another state of election interference could be an act of war. Thank god we have Trump in office to sooth things over as opposed to a war mongering, corrupt, woman bashing, Racist, tied to a sex cult, alleged witch in office.

Talking about fools have you talked to a Hillary supporter? I think they can only talk to themselves as no one elxe will tolerate their lack of knowledge or outright disregard for the truth.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   

So donating it fund the gov't is charitable though.

Maybe it is, or maybe it's an attempt to soften the public's perception of his violations of the emolument clause, and his and his family's grifting through his political office and their political appointments. Also, his people still haven't paid Washington DC for his inauguration expenses, and he still owes several municipalities for rallies that he held in 2016. Maybe he should take care of those bills, too.

At any rate, his charitable donations do little to relieve concerns over his apparent willingness to compromise his office, and his country, to collect dirt on his political opponent through "favors" from and for foreign governments.

edit on 16-6-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Still waiting for your proof, until you provide some evidence your posts are just delusional ramblings of the "Orange Man Bad" cult. Enjoy the show

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Proof of what?

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

That the Clinton foundation has done charitable work, your Trump claims, anything to back up any of the nonsense and misinformation you regurgitate without providing evidence on.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Okay, but I still fail to see how any of this has anyting to do with Trump's willingness to get dirt on his political opponents from foreign governments attempting to influence our politics.

Judge signs off on shutdown of Trump Foundation after ‘pattern of illegality’ www.theguardian.com...

Trump Foundation to Shut Down www.usnews.com...

The Clinton Foundation is rated 4 out of 4 stars by Charity Navigator. The Clinton Foundation receives 92.40 out of 100 for their Charity Navigator rating. The Clinton Foundation is a Development and Relief Services charity located in New York, NY. The organization is run by Bruce R. Lindsey

www.charitynavigator.org...

There's Really No Comparison Between The Trump And Clinton Foundations www.npr.org...

edit on 16-6-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

edit on 6162019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Never heard of charity navigator before, but a rating is not proof of charitable acts, like the hard work they did in Haiti that no one benefited in Haiti from, her brother seemed to have benefited but now he is "lost" did they set up an Amber alert to find him?

Tr ump's tweet about Norway was timed coincidentally with a huge criminal case breading there. Was it bad they told him? It is a foreign nation and the dirt is huge coincidentally to your favorite "charitable" foundation. Go ahead and applaud their fictitious charity while ignoring how corrupt and vile it is.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

How sweet of you to speak up. Still waiting for your evidence on way too much to support your 's as well.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join