It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Trolls ABC and George Stephanopoulos

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

So why is Trump selling weapons to Saudi Arabia, a known terrorist sponsor? Why is he giving a trillion dollar gift to the same people who've been undermining our political process for decades with what amounts to political bribery? Why was Trump running on the platform that he couldn't be bought by special interests while having the president of Citizen's United coordinating his campaign?

I've yet to get any answer to those burning questions. Maybe you could be the first to explain those inconsistencies away?

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

So why is Trump selling weapons to Saudi Arabia, a known terrorist sponsor? Why is he giving a trillion dollar gift to the same people who've been undermining our political process for decades with what amounts to political bribery? Why was Trump running on the platform that he couldn't be bought by special interests while having the president of Citizen's United coordinating his campaign?

I've yet to get any answer to those burning questions. Maybe you could be the first to explain those inconsistencies away?

Again please source your claims. I know you dont want me to debunk them but that isnt a reason why you shouldn't source your nonsense

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

Source what? The arms deal? Google it, it isn't hard to find. The first thing Trump did as president was go to Saudi Arabia and sign an arms deal with them. Literally the first thing he did was sell weapons to terrorists.

If you can't accept a well known fact then I will just assume you are being obtuse. Maybe you're afraid to look into it? Seems like it. Why so scared?

edit on 6/14/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   

reported for thread drift to Donttreadonme. This is about trump trolling CBS news and then saying never mind I would report it to the FBI. Please site your sources and stay on topic from now on. Moderators are watching....

Lolz

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Source what? The arms deal? Google it, it isn't hard to find. The first thing Trump did as president was go to Saudi Arabia and sign an arms deal with them. Literally the first thing he did was sell weapons to terrorists.

If you can't accept a well known fact then I will just assume you are being obtuse. Maybe you're afraid to join into it? Seems like it. Why so scared?
source your claim on a different thread brah! Since you cant do it on this one....

Lolz

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   

If you can't accept a well known fact then I will just assume you are being obtuse. Maybe you're afraid to join into it? Seems like it. Why so scared?

Drinking tonight? This thread having to do with trump baiting the media has nothing to do with your drunken ravings about Saudis.....

Lolz

Mods please help

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   

If you can't beat them... be a tattletale. Right?

If you are unwilling to answer the questions I posed to you then simply ignore me. My post is about Trump being a troll as well, he's trolling all of his supporters into thinking he cares about them.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   

My posts are pointing out the trolling efforts of Trump and his globalist handlers. Trump is a master troll, I'm only reaffirming the OP's claim. How is that off-topic?

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem

originally posted by: mahatche
The cognitive dissonance is beautiful. Trump can say or do anything and his cult will justify all of it as triggering libtards.

What is he saying or doing that is relevant to the tread? Your one liner has been reported and Donttreadonme is apparently looking out for such things because of rule #2......

Lol

Unless you have anything substantial to add except your reeeeeeeeing.....

Lolz

My post is vary relevant to the thread. I'm arguing against the suggestion that Trump is trolling by pointing out the obvious effects of cognitive dissonance. Cognitive dissonance is quiet common among true believers. When a cult leader's doomsday predictions fail, the true believers often gather around their echo chambers and parrot excuses for why the prophet was wrong until it reinforces their delusion. Making excuses is easier to process than the discomfort of admitting that they've been following a false prophet all along.

I don't expect much from someone who needs the admins to fight their battles for them, but you must have more to offer than stale memes and snitching.

P.S. Trump doesn't like rats.

edit on 15-6-2019 by mahatche because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem

The cognitive dissonance is beautiful. Trump can say or do anything and his cult will justify all of it as triggering libtards.

What is he saying or doing that is relevant to the tread? Your one liner has been reported and Donttreadonme is apparently looking out for such things because of rule #2......

Lol

Unless you have anything substantial to add except your reeeeeeeeing.....

Lolz

My post is vary relevant to the thread. I'm arguing against the suggestion that Trump is trolling by pointing out the obvious effects of cognitive dissonance. Cognitive dissonance is quiet common among true believers. When a cult leader's doomsday predictions fail, the true believers often gather around their echo chambers and parrot excuses for why the prophet was wrong until it reinforces their delusion. Making excuses is easier to process than the discomfort of admitting that they've been following a false prophet all along.

I don't expect much from someone who needs the admins to fight their battles for them, but you must have more to offer than stale memes and snitching.

P.S. Trump doesn't like rats.

Again, nothing close to the topic at hand.

You are rambling on and on about prophets and doomsday scenarios.

Trump said yesterday that he would report foreign aid to the FBI immediately.

Do you think everyone that had all of the faux outrage the last few days has been as clean in the past.....

Like I said before yalls played yallselves....

And I dont use memes

Lolz

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Trump won he won because the other candidate was unelectable period. The Sam's had a candidate who could've been a challenge but instead went with an establishment was monger. They gambled and lost, and have been crying "butt Rusha" ever since wasting our tax dollars with pointless investigations trying to somehow justify the loss, while ignoring the obvious she was a terrible candidate worse than Trump. Facts
edit on 15-6-2019 by CrazyFox because: Less triggered

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Sorry, I can't reply to the sudden onslaught of snarky replies. I won't be cyber bullied by the usual crowd anymore.

My point stands, the media has galvanized Trump's supporters to the point where they will justify almost anything Trump says or does. Why else is the arms deal with Saudi Arabia and the establishment tax cut virtually ignored? Because the media says mean thinks about him so he's justified in everything he does somehow some way.
Find a safe space a breath here’s a paper bag

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Wow, six replies on one page just for me? I thought gangs weren't allowed around here? Because I have one following me everywhere I go on here. My fanclub has been so loyal these past two months, you guys have never waivered in your support of me. Thank you so much. Brings a tear to my eye.

I guess what I say warrants a lot of attention because it points out the hypocrisy and cognitive dissonance of many on here and elsewhere. I look forward to ignoring the ten or so replies to this that insult me or call me a libtard or any combination of the right wing NPC dialogue that is commonplace nowadays.
Better enter yourself into a psychiatric ward, your getting gang stalked! it’s official. Stop taking your meds and proceed to place foil hat on head. You are schizophrenic AF.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: xuenchen

In July 2016, the Obama administration accepted unsolicited information from Alexander Downer, an Australian diplomat who just happened to have helped arrange a $25 million government donation to the Clinton Foundation years before. Downer said that he had witnessed a Trump campaign aide, George Papadopoulos, bragging about some dirt that the Russians supposedly had on Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton.

Do you understand that any information, solicited or non, which some foreign entity feels compelled to report to our government, would be accepted by the Trump Administration, not the Trump Campaign? Do you understand the difference between governing and running for an election? Anyone who has information detrimental to national security should report that information to the appropriate authorities within the current administration, not to a campaign in exchange for favors.

And, unlike the Trump Foundation, the Clinton Foundation is still up and running and doing its charitable work, as promised. The Clinton Foundation is a charity, not a campaign fund and not a political action committee.

You don't know how to read music in front of you, or play the instrument you're banging on, while pretending to be virtuoso.

"Charitable" proof please, show where there foundation helps anyone other than the Clinton's. Throw in John Mcain's in there as well and you still will not have as much charitable works as the Trump org's does currently. The biggest charity he does is be our president he saved us from the corrupt clinton and donates his salary to fund the government. How many times did Bill do that or Obama? Bush? So we currently have the most charitable president in modern history and all you do is attack him. That is sad and disgusting. How does one look at oneself in the mirror after supporting a monster like Clinton? I am asking for a friend

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

When at least five people go out of their way to insult me in a given thread just because I say something they don't agree with, that is definitely worthy of being called "bullying". Why do you think the "no gangs" rule is in effect in the Q threads? Because it doesn't happen?

Making your own stipulations? Sounds like schizophrenia.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
LMAO!! Only just saw this thread xD

Still unsure just how many people are employed to run the Xuenchen account, but if this isn't the PERFECT example of delusion then I don't know what is xD

> Trump says something incredibly dumb as usual
> Cultists claim he did it on purpose for fun
> Trump desperately backpedals when he realises just how reckless and dumb his dumb comment was
> Cultists high-five each other and say it's all part of his game

Even if it was trolling (it was not) then a man of his age, in his position, "trolling" for fun would be the most pitifully pathetic and immature action imaginable. Except for perhaps his zombie supporters blindly gobbling down every word he vomits.

Honestly, you people are traitors to your country. Blind faith is dangerous. Patriots scrutinise their leaders to ensure they're actually doing the best thing for the country.

This is not a game. Blindly following is naive, reckless, and short-sighted.

I know this won't affect a single thing as you'll ctrl+v one of the usual templates rather than actually questioning your leader, but dictatorships fail for many, many good reasons.

Honestly I'm not sure whether this thread is hilarious, or terrifying.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Whatever. The Clinton Foundation is still active, whereas, the Trump Foundation was ordered closed by the courts for grift.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Did anyone ever mention the fact that Trump admitted to having knowledge of crimes and chose not to report those crimes to the FBI?

Trump claimed he’s never called the FBI. He has — when he wanted its help.

“I’ll tell you what: I’ve seen a lot of things over my life,” he told ABC News. “I don’t think in my whole life I’ve ever called the FBI. In my whole life. I don’t — you don’t call the FBI. Life doesn’t work that way.”

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: d4rktruth

Another "Trigger" Point 💥🤣💥

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Yet he still takes no pay, making him more charitable than the clinton foundation.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join