It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Trolls ABC and George Stephanopoulos

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

"And what makes Russia an enemy nation?"

Hacking social media and private emails of American citizens to influence Americas elections.

Really? I would have thought it was the massive nuclear arsenal they have pointed at us and our allies, but hey, thats just me.

That said, to address your bizarre point...

Are you seriously suggesting that releasing truthful, unclassified information that poses no threat to our national security is the act of of an enemy nation?

Personally, if (and I highly doubt they did) it was the Russians, then I say we ose them a huge debt of gratitude.

Try and keep up!!

I'm trying, really I am, but it is hard to go so slow.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

And you all say you were not influenced by Russian propaganda. Amazing that you all spout the same horse crap but you all didn't get your bad information from Russian trolls. Nah that didn't happen at all.

Ha ha ha

Proof positive that it did..... and you all believed it.
edit on 6142019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
What form of benevolence lies behind a foreign actor picking favourites in another country's election and what if the person receiving the information asked the foreign actor to find it ?

the only thing that matters when it comes to this 'oppo research' is...

Is it true or not.

Personally, I want to know as much as I can about the candidates, but I want the truth, not some manufactured smear campaign.

So, if a foreign actor digs up truthful information on a certain candidate or candidates - is that interfering in an election? Or is it helping the American voters make a more informed decision as to who to vote for?

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Statement from Ellen L Weintraub, Head of the FEC:
“Let me make something 100% clear to the American public and anyone running for public office: It is illegal for any person to solicit, accept, or receive anything of value from a foreign national in connection with a U.S. election. This is not a novel concept.

Anyone who solicits or accepts foreign assistance risks being on the wrong end of a federal investigation,” she said in her statement. “Any political campaign that receives an offer of a prohibited donation from a foreign source should report that offer to the Federal Bureau of Investigation.”

twitter.com...

Trump wasn't trolling, he was simply telling the truth. And anyone who thinks that there is a person who wouldn't take information on their opponent from any available source is simply being dishonest.

Right. We knew Trump was being dishonest every time he claimed "no collusion". He was being dishonest when he said that even if he did collude, it wasn't illegal. Now, you laud him for being honest in saying that if he had the chance, he'd do it again!

edit on 14-6-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Media says Trump lies all the time. Maybe they're lying when they say that?

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
So the Democrats doing it means it's ok for Trump to do it as well?

Do what? Talk to anyone from another country if they said they had dirt on their opponent?

If that is what you mean, then what I mean is, there is nothing wrong with it, for either side.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

the only thing that matters when it comes to this 'oppo research' is...

Is it true or not.

Gee, all those Watergate "plumbers" who stole data from the DNC for oppo research for Nixon had the wrong lawyer! And the fact that Russia stole documents from the DNC to assist Trump and harm Clinton's campaign "didn't matter", because what they stole was "true" information.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Clinton's info came from the Kremlin, so are you going to support prosecution?

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   

The only thing that matters is that if your campaign is approached by a foreign national with proclaimed dirt on your opponent that you call the FBI immediately. End of story.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Please cite the law that Clinton Campaign and the DNC broke in hiring the American legal firm GPS Fusion, who in turn hired Christopher Steele, who compiled his research into the infamous Dossier.

Please explain how, by doing this, the Clinton Campaign and the DNC were approached by a foreign government, offering them assistance to help them win the election, in exchange for "adoption reform", or any other policy changes. Like, for example, changing the Democratic National Party Platform to soften policy against that country.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   

You forgot that she also said.....
"I can't believe I have to say this but..."

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   

It can be illegal as much as you want, but there is no way in hell that anyone in their right mind would report getting potentially valuable information on their opponent from a foreign country to the FBI or any other agency for that matter.

And I'm not really sure what you on about buddy when Mueller's investigation showed that there was NO collusion. So just drop that propaganda

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This is intentional. He’s seeing if they are stupid enough to impeach. Then he can use this statement to show how the Hillary campaign used foreign dirt against him in a court of law. The lame stream media would HAVE to report it, they would have no choice. This has been known for a long time, but will only be reported on by certain individuals. It’s time for everyone to know what happened in the last election.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He lies constantly. He lies about everything . He lied to George Stephanopolis about polling data. He just pukes lies out of every orifice he has. He sweats lies from his pores.
I feel so sorry for you that you don't see it.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: neutronflux

Who personally met with Putin before the 2016 election? In Putin’s home? Who actually got money transferred from a Russian bank?

I don't know. Who?

Citations please.

RUSSIAN URANIUM INVESTIGATION: BILL CLINTON MET PUTIN AFTER ASKING TO MEET TOP NUCLEAR INDUSTRY OFFICIAL, EMAILS SHOW
By Greg Price On 10/20/17 at 10:41 AM EDT

www.newsweek.com...

But Clinton did visit Putin at his home. At the time, Putin was serving as Russia's prime minister after spending eight years as its president, from 2000 to 2008.

Bill Clinton was paid $500,000 for the speech, and concerns have been raised about the amount of money donated to the Clinton Foundation by a mining financier who sold off his shares after his company, UrAsia, merged with Uranium One. The majority of those donations were made later, before Hillary Clinton's 2008 presidential run.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
The Clinton Campaign wasn't approached by a foreign government, hoping to influence US policy in return for dirt on her opponent and helping her get elected.

You're right, she didn't sit around waiting for them to come to her, she reached out to them, and offered direct access in exchange for tens/hundreds of millions of dollars in contribution to their Foundation.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Yes there is. But I'm not going to try to convince any of you. You have all been hypnotized or something to believe that breaking the law is okay.
It is against the law to accept anything of value from a foreign country or agent as a campaign contribution and dirt is considered to be something of value.
You are not going to make it okay no matter how you or the idiot in the white house tries to spin it.
Its against the law plain and simple. He should get simple shouldn't he?

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
Trump wasn't trolling, he was simply telling the truth.

You missed the point - he told the truth in a manner that resulted in the trolling effect...

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Sure she did. Where and when was that again?

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

He told the truth in a manner that got him in all kinds of trouble again because it was a simple phrase like that that opened up that whole can of worms for him to start with.

Russia or China or Iran or Saudi Arabia anyone at all if you're listening please help me because i've #ed it up so bad I can never hope to be reelected. So if you're listening I could really use your help. The sign is already on the white house door.
Help wanted ... inquire within

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join