It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Trolls ABC and George Stephanopoulos

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Yet, no single mind will be swayed or changed. It’s all about turnout in 2020...like usual.

Heck, outside of FOX running the Dem soundbites nobody would hear them.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   

It will happen just in time for the 2020 hype, and Democrats will drag the Trump name, an others, through the mud for the entire election cycle.

So the very thing you rail about trump doing, the dems will do?
interesting

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody
That's my prediction.
Trump has been complaining about not having an even field. well, I think he's about to get one. I predict the Dems will fight fire with return fire.

edit on 13-6-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   

and you are ok now with that behavior?
that is remarkable

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Yet, no single mind will be swayed or changed.

I think it might. A lot of people haven't read the Mueller report, for example, and depend on FOX News and the like to inform them. Then they hear something about Trump and the Mueller report on FOX News that blows their mind!

Cathy Garnaat, a Republican who supported Amash and the president said she was upset about Amash's position but wanted to hear his reasoning. She said that she will definitely support Trump in 2020 but that Tuesday night was the first time she had heard that the Mueller report didn't completely exonerate the president.

"I was surprised to hear there was anything negative in the Mueller report at all about President Trump. I hadn't heard that before," she said. "I've mainly listened to conservative news and I hadn't heard anything negative about that report and President Trump has been exonerated."

www.motherjones.com...
www.wonkette.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

that is remarkable

What behavior? Entering evidence into the record of impeachment proceedings? You betcha!

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: xuenchen

First of all, oppo research about Trump came from the Never Trumpers' first. Secondly, Hillary Clinton wasn't approached by a foreign government, offering to help her win the presidency, in exchange for changing foreign "adoption laws".

Thirdly, Christopher Steele and John McCain DID take the info they had to the FBI.

When Donald Trump got the nomination the republican oppo research stopped. The democrats then picked it up and paid Fusion GPS and Steele . Steele gave the info to the FBI because he was working for them. McCain gave it to the FBI because he hated Trump. McCain actually sent an aide to London to pick it up.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bob350

First of all, oppo research about Trump came from the Never Trumpers' first. Secondly, Hillary Clinton wasn't approached by a foreign government, offering to help her win the presidency, in exchange for changing foreign "adoption laws".

Thirdly, Christopher Steele and John McCain DID take the info they had to the FBI.

When Donald Trump got the nomination the republican oppo research stopped. The democrats then picked it up and paid Fusion GPS and Steele . Steele gave the info to the FBI because he was working for them. McCain gave it to the FBI because he hated Trump. McCain actually sent an aide to London to pick it up.

Proving the Obama Adminiztrazion was in kahootz with the Clinton Campaign 😄🚬

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Vicious Hamburger Flipper 🍔🍟

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Bwaaaaaaaa💥💥🤣🤣💥💥

The Bait Dangles ..........

Trump campaign says it will handle foreign info on rivals on "case by case basis"

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   

I think it might. A lot of people haven't read the Mueller report, for example, and depend on FOX News and the like to inform them. Then they hear something about Trump and the Mueller report on FOX News that blows their mind!

Have you personally read the report? You been screaming impeachment for a long time now...

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

There’s not going to be any impeachment. At last count the Dems had 55 of the 218 needed votes in the House. They better whip 250 before even filing the action. If the Dems can’t get impeachment out of the House, it would solidify what half the country already knows; Dems = little boy crying wolf

However, when Wolf Durham starts devouring bad apples... bad things man...bad things.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Sounds like a pretty globalist thing to do if you ask me.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Sounds like a pretty globalist thing to do if you ask me.

I told ya the bait is working 💥😁💥

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

that is remarkable

What behavior? Entering evidence into the record of impeachment proceedings? You betcha!

One problem, you need some evidence.

Actually two problems, you can’t even find enough Democrat votes to impeach.

But keep dreaming, it’s free.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Trump knows how the democrats win and play dirty politics and He is doing the same thing back to them since He has become somewhat of Independent GOP/democrat....they don’t know how to react to the President Trump...Trump knows them best..

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The blue gill Kamala Harris fell hard what a piece of work she is 🤣🤣

Kamala Harris on Trump's interest in foreign election help

lol. I wonder why they didn't ask her about how the information they are using against Trump came from a foreign government? lol.
I hope so much that Trump surveilles them. The one's screaming about how wrong it is, but never said a word about it when it wasn't happening to them. This just gets better and better. Their hypocritical tears for all to see. Damn I am glad Trump is President.

edit on 14-6-2019 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   
@Sookiechacha
@Sillyolme

💥🤣🤣💥

Flashback: Hillary Endorsed Obtaining Political Dirt from Foreign Sources

Candidate Hillary Clinton endorsed idea of political dirt from overseas

edit on Jun-14-2019 by xuenchen because: coconutMSM 🍍

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   

President Trump is trolling the idiots again...

Who doesn't know the fake collusion investigation was based 100% on foreign opposition research???

Trump is probably going to unload something big while they are all so distracted...

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 02:12 AM
link   

I agree, it's definitely working. You've done a bang up job around here.

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join