It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Trolls ABC and George Stephanopoulos

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

And the best part is Trump never said he would use anything .. just look and notify.

bananaMSM already has this 1000x twisted 💥🤣💥

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

And the best part is Trump never said he would use anything .. just look and notify.

bananaMSM already has this 1000x twisted 💥🤣💥

Stable genius at work. A perfect setup, judging from what I'm hearing on liberal broadcasts today. Shepard Smith wants the laws changed so that President Trump can be indicted while in office. Ha...sucker!

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

judging from what I'm hearing on liberal broadcasts today

Hook, line and sinker.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

But ?

Hillary !!!!!! 💥🚬💥

Flashback: Ex-Clinton staffer once said he’d ‘go to Europe’ to confirm Trump oppo💥🤣🎱💥

In fact, Brian Fallon, the press secretary for Hillary Clinton’s unsuccessful 2016 campaign, once said he would have been willing to travel to Europe to confirm dirt about then-candidate Trump.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Please please stop with your Facts

They just don't "FEELZ" right.

no one cares.

OMB! OMB! OMB! OMB!

he makes me FEELZ funny in my nether regions he must be bad.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: proximo

The foreign actor is the one who is potentially doing something wrong - not the person receiving the information.

What form of benevolence lies behind a foreign actor picking favourites in another country's election and what if the person receiving the information asked the foreign actor to find it ?

If they asked the foreign actor to find it - yeah that could be a problem.

Trump did not say he was going to ask the Russians for oppo research, he said he would listen if it was offered.
That's what all politicians would do.

And you know what, even if he refused to listen, you think the Russians can't get the info out anyway? They can easily pass the info through an American that the campaign has no idea is connected to Russia or get it released into the press.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
These names have been referred to the FBI..For approaching a US citizen.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
At this point Trump could rig the election by being in cahoots with Saudi Arabia or whoever and his supporters would justify it by saying something about emails or uranium one. The media has effectively galvanized Trump's base to the point where they will justify pretty much anything and everything he says or does. I think maybe that was the point all along.

Would they really? I don't understand your point here with your post other than to suggest Conservatives are an ignorant group of people, so is there any other point you were trying to make here? I would like to ask that when Hillary and DNC rigged the election did you care? When Hillary and team actually paid foreign bad actors to create the faked dossier did you care? Seems Trump is the only one being honest on all this...

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

At this point Trump could rig the election by being in cahoots with Saudi Arabia or whoever

How, exactly, would they 'rig the election'?

Does dissemination of truth qualify as 'interfering in the election process'?

Another question...

Are you suggesting that any of the 2 dozen democratic presidential candidates would not talk to anyone from another country if they said they had dirt on Trump?

Be honest now...

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: shooterbrody

Simmer down boy

Yesa mam
Weeze stays out of the big house today misses

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Have we heard from Hillary Clinton on this issue yet?

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Hillary started the Russia Collusion issue for Trump and she started the Obama not born in the USA birther issue for Obama.

They're pretty good at stirring up issues for candidates.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

So the Democrats doing it means it's ok for Trump to do it as well? Because that's what it sounds like you're trying to imply. Why are the dirty Democrats dictating people's morals? I thought we were against what they do, not for it.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

a reply to: tanstaafl

So the Democrats doing it means it's ok for Trump to do it as well? Because that's what it sounds like you're trying to imply. Why are the dirty Democrats dictating people's morals? I thought we were against what they do, not for it.

No.

Democrats don't want anybody else doing it 😎

Just them 🉐

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Thanks democrats, yall keep lowering that bar and still failing and then get upset when republicans take advantage of your stupidity.

I am not happy with the troll, but FFS if it upsets you stop lowering the bar, try raising it for once in my life time.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Lumenari

You mean like all the outrage the left has over Hillary actually buying Russian intelligence disinfo and then using it to try to influence the course of a Presidential election?

No, not at all. Because that never happened.
Stay on topic for once.

This is once again about a stupid move by trump. Just another reason for you to jump through hoops for him. Its not about Hillary or the election of 2016 except for the example he set during that time that he denied he did.

So first off, the Steele Dossier that you have defended on 345938475349875349875394 occasions does not exist now?

It never happened?

Secondly, it is a brilliant move by Trump.

If you ever want to defeat your enemy you should at least learn about them, which the left seems to be incapable of doing with Trump.

Trump says "sure I'll listen to another country when it comes to Opposition Research."

Said "Opposition Research" more than once so you should have paid attention.

Leftist media goes insane... says that getting opposition research from a foreign country is traitorous, horrible, selling out the country.

The House is currently crafting legislation so that can never happen again.

Meanwhile....

The left has used foreign governments for opposition research for ages... since before Kennedy went to Khrushchev and begged him for help in unseating Reagan in return for a good deal later when a Democrat was back in office.

So Trump has done two things...

One, Democrats can't use something out of their dirty trick bag next election... in fact, they themselves are going to pass a law so they can't.

Second, it won't be too long (and I'm sure Trump is going to time it somewhere around Declasss, the IG report and Barr's report) that you will get a tweet or hear at a rally that "Isn't it funny that the Democrats are so upset about me saying I would listen to a foreign nation if they had dirt on my opposition... Because they PAID for that information about me when I was running for office."

Y'all just got blindsided and don't realize it yet.

I just TOLD you what's going to happen and you won't believe it.

Chess and checkers dear...

edit on 13-6-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Democrats today are showing how spineless they really are. If they are so outraged and convinced that President Trump is a crook, they should start impeachment proceedings.

Nothing is Stopping them except their own cowardice.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So Trump should do it in spite, right?

Pretty sad when you start emulating those you claim to hate out of spite. If those in power were looking for a way to make people turn a blind eye to corruption and criminality then this is great way of doing it. Obviously it is working.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Don't worry. It will happen. The Mueller report has only been out for a couple of months, Democrats have only held the house since January, and the government was shut down for most of January.

It will happen just in time for the
2020 hype, and Democrats will drag the Trump name, an others, through the mud for the entire election cycle. You watch!

edit on 13-6-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join