It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its Official - Democrats Now Care More About Illegal Immigrants Than They Do For U.S. Citizens.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust>>> Basically like taking your neighbor's kid out for lunch while your own kid goes hungry. Or buying them new shoes while your own child doesn't have a coat in the winter time. How long until you kick your own kid out of the house and give the neighbor child into their room? Then they'll wonder why their kids resent and hate them.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

if in america drive on there side iif in nz drive on our side as in rome ect

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 04:20 AM
link   
This was not well thought out....massive deportations, not massive health care for all

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

False. They care about votes and the power and wealth it gives them. They support illegals more than actual citizens in many cases, but not because they care.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 06:08 AM
link   
You don't seem to understand the situation here in the US, especially at the border. Your country of only 26 million (HA, the city of New York is more than half your country and a single digit % of the size) can't really be compared to the entirety of the US now can it? Comparing it to the island of Manhattan might be more fair, also surrounded by water. Do you think your country would be better off with hundreds of thousands of undocumented people coming in and out of the nation? Would it improve or hurt things?

What's wrong with wanting legal immigration? With asking on a census for citizen status? With supporting citizens Heathcare before the undocumented (illegal immigrants)?

If I want to go to Harvard, can I just walk in and sit down in the classroom without enrolling?

a reply to: Subaeruginosa

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   
The next election should be policed heavily and watch for fraud. Without it I do believe the Democratic party would only get25 to 30% of the popular vote. Sick just sick. I would love to know what the actual deep down driving force behind such tyranny and treason against the American people.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   
There is an old saying, "Charity begins at home", if the DNC wants to ignore it's own citizens, then they may find they get ignored at the election booth, and if they cheat their way back to power, they may find the citizens won't accept that, this time. The dangerous path has been set.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
The premise of this original post is ridiculous....however, after suffering through several years of idiotic Trump supporters, I hope enough latin Americans move in across our border to counter the 38% of morons that are hell bent on dedtroying every institution that makes America great. Let em ALL in......

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

You are obviously not ready for a borderless world.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   
It's official. Republicans now care more about fetuses than actual children. This alt right # is getting old. I've never seen a group so deluded and reactionary to every little statement or quote mine you can find. The fake outrage is comical, you guys NEED to be victims always.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   
This OP is funny... I'm not trying to be a jerk but you do realize how rediculous your claim is?

Democrats want UNIVERSAL healthcare.. not just for immigrants.. but for EVERYONE.. it's one of the main political cornerstones of the left.

Us Democrats want to make the world better... For everyone

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Starcrossd

O ffs..
Yes, if we are in a left side driving country, and we are driving on the wrong damn side of the road, we are totally in the wrong and-dare I say it--BREAKING YOUR LAWS (commonly referred to as illegal behavior), endangering everyone and wreaking havoc. But, by your logic, you can't blame ME! So what if I kill 20 citizens in a accident from my stupidity right? I demand to be pardoned and for an apology to dare suggest I did something wrong, given free stuff to support myself and family of 5 forever! The world owes me!
/sarc

So, that excuses Trump?

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Steveogold

if in america drive on there side iif in nz drive on our side as in rome ect

But we can't declare you illegals for not obeying our laws, in your country.

We shouldn't even think we have a right to declare you illegal even if you are breaking your own laws. You are outside of our legal jurisdiction and there are those in your country who are authorized to deal with you breaking your laws in your country. That is their jurisdiction.

Jurisdiction is a concept codified in English common law which is the basis of US (and Australian and New Zealand) law.

Consider that law officers in one state in the US cannot even initiate a pursuit of a suspect in another state, by law.

Jurisdiction is an important legal issue.

For someone to declare that what someone is doing is illegal, outside of their jurisdiction, would itself be breaking the law.

Trump declared the 'caravaners' to be illegals. He did not have jurisdiction to do so.

edit on 13/6/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: shooterbrody

hahaha
"we don't allow that here but you guys should there"
hahahah

well played

Nonsense.

We don't call them illegals if they haven't disobeyed the law.
‘Sneaking’ into New Zealand without following the proper immigration procedures IS disobeying the law.

So you DO call the SAME people ‘illegals’

Fact

It appears that you don't have the conceptual framework from which to arrive at a different conclusion.

If you define these people as illegals, then they must have been doing something illegal, because they are illegals, right? How could they be innocent if you call them illegals?

It's like something out of Idiocracy.

You’re joking right?

In New Zealand, it is ILLEGAL to ‘sneak into’ the country

It is ILLEGAL to depart your fishing vessel and hide in a container and enter the country and live there for the rest of your life without informing authorities

Idiocracy indeed

You do realize that in Australia and New Zealand the immigration interceptions are based upon humanitarian concerns. We are countries surrounded by oceans and people coming in, by stowing away in the holds of fishing boats or in cargo containers, is extremely dangerous with many fatalities already having occurred.

By far, most of those who enter our country come in by air (3,792,246 people in 2016-2017) and some (13,895 people in 2016-2017) over-stay and/or do not renew their visas. During 2016-2017, only 738 people were deported, for all reasons, but mostly due to them having committed a crime overseas.

So, you see, that our immigration laws are based on humanitarian and justice grounds. Not on a 'fortress New Zealand' mentality.

edit on 13/6/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

Immigration LAWS chronaut, LAWS

If you break or disobey immigration LAWS then by very definition you have ‘done something illegal’

EVERY country has immigration LAWS

Not just President Trump’s ultra bigoted ultra racist ultra fascist super-anti immigrant kingdom

The US is not really anti-immigrant. They are more anti-'particular people'.

So You’re calling Americans like myself racist because we want our immigration laws enforced? Just shows again how ignorant you are about the citizens of this country and our values. Americans happen to be some of the warmest and friendliest people on earth, we’ve also embraced and welcomed millions of immigrants since the country began. Once again you continue to talk out the side of your neck, as usual, about subjects you haven’t a clue about, besides what your leftist media embeds in what’s left of your brain. Don’t you ever get tired of being a troll?

I don't consider myself a 'leftist'. I have been involved in center right parties all my life, although I am not particularly politically affiliated at the moment.

- America is unarguably the most warring nation of the 20th and 21st centuries.
- America has twice used nuclear weapons against civilian populations, is still armed to the extent that it can kill everyone on the planet, multiple times over, and has the delivery mechanisms to reach everywhere on the planet.
- America aggressively asserts it influence outside its jurisdiction politically and economically.
- America 'renders' its opponents to 'black sites' in other countries so that it doesn't have to abide by its own or international laws. Gitmo still exists even though a succession of presidents were going to shut it down.
- America was the second last country in the world to abolish slavery.
- America currently holds the world records for incarceration both in absolute numbers and on a per capita basis.
- American immigration statistics, on a per capita basis, are one of the lowest in the world.

You guys are as friendly as a cut snake!

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Immigration LAWS chronaut, LAWS

If you break or disobey immigration LAWS then by very definition you have ‘done something illegal’

EVERY country has immigration LAWS

Not just President Trump’s ultra bigoted ultra racist ultra fascist super-anti immigrant kingdom

The US is not really anti-immigrant. They are more anti-'particular people'.

How many 'undocumenteds' come over the Northern border every year? Who knows

You do realize that Mexicans can get a cheap flight to Canada, where they don't need a visa, and account for nearly 50% of the undocumented's that are apprehended crossing the Northern border.

My guess is that if you want to stop the flow of criminals and drugs from Mexico, you should sort out the Northern border because the average poor South American probably can't front up the money for the flight but the criminals can.

Except Canada has very strict laws at their border, and enforces them.

Unlike Mexico until Trump came along.

Another swing and a miss.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
they don't actually give a # about other people.

All they want is cheap labor and votes from less educated people so they can keep power.

It's all #ed anyway though, our country has been defeated in my opinion and we are just waiting for hyperinflation to hit the consumers.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
This OP is funny... I'm not trying to be a jerk but you do realize how rediculous your claim is?

Democrats want UNIVERSAL healthcare.. not just for immigrants.. but for EVERYONE.. it's one of the main political cornerstones of the left.

Us Democrats want to make the world better... For everyone

...and they want me to pay for it. Sorry but I’m not paying healthcare for everyone that steps foot in this country. F that and the Demorat party. Just another example that the dims couldn’t care less about the citizens of this country. We can’t even take care of our own homeless and vets and you want us to save the planet, wake the F up.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Starcrossd
a reply to: projectvxn
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti
You guys are awesome. So glad you are here!!! You both embody the true American Spirit. I would be honored to have neighbors such as yourselves!

Thank you for saying so! I'd love to have a beer with you to talk about it

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

You are obviously not ready for a borderless world.

What exactly is a borderless world? Do you really think humans are ready for that? No matter how much you would like a utopia, it isn't going to happen. It's just not in our nature. Our DNA dictates we have tribes. Why do you think there is so much obvious dislike between people right here on ATS? One is left, the other is right. Both think their view is the correct and the other false to the point that they call each other names.

I hate to tell you but we need borders. I don't see that changing for hundreds or thousands of years. Evolution takes time.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join