It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its Official - Democrats Now Care More About Illegal Immigrants Than They Do For U.S. Citizens.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
No republicans call them ‘illegals’ if they haven’t broken the law

Fact.

If they haven’t broken the law, then by very definition they are ‘immigrants’ or ‘asylum seekers’

If they HAVE broken the law (by sneaking across the border) they ARE ‘illegal’

Trump called them illegals while they were hundreds of miles from the US border, not just once, but repeatedly.

I'm pretty sure he is a Republican (at present).

edit on 13/6/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Immigration LAWS chronaut, LAWS

If you break or disobey immigration LAWS then by very definition you have ‘done something illegal’

EVERY country has immigration LAWS

Not just President Trump’s ultra bigoted ultra racist ultra fascist super-anti immigrant kingdom

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Fact.

If they haven’t broken the law, then by very definition they are ‘immigrants’ or ‘asylum seekers’

Trump called them illegals while they were hundreds of miles from the border.

Ah, sorry.

I see.

Those people who are hundreds of miles from the border are most definitely NOT illegals.

Unless they’re illegally in Mexico, then they ARE illegals

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

NZSIS

busted

😎

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Fact.

Ah, sorry.

I see.

Those people who are hundreds of miles from the border are most definitely NOT illegals.

Americans drive on a different side of the road to New Zealand and the England. So, you are breaking our traffic laws and driving culpably, which makes every American driver an 'illegal'. See how it doesn't seem right to apply the law of one country against people in another?

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

NZSIS

busted

😎

Not even close.

Aussie citizen. Just happen to be living here.

Besides, a private spy organization? Sounds more like Archer to me...

edit on 13/6/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   
You’re joking again right??

If they’re obeying the laws of the country they’re in (including immigration laws) then they’re NOT illegal

Are you seriously saying that you thought we were talking about people who HAVENT entered the country illegally?

This whole time (years) you have been thinking that the term ‘illegal’ applied to people who have NOT even entered the country???

Idiocracy indeed
edit on 13 6 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Or are you one of those racists who thinks that ‘illegal’ somehow means ‘mexican’ or ‘south american’?

Don’t tell me you think ‘muslim’ means ‘middle eastern’ as well?

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   

If you break or disobey immigration LAWS then by very definition you have ‘done something illegal’

Not just President Trump’s ultra bigoted ultra racist ultra fascist super-anti immigrant kingdom

The US is not really anti-immigrant. They are more anti-'particular people'.

How many 'undocumenteds' come over the Northern border every year? Who knows

You do realize that Mexicans can get a cheap flight to Canada, where they don't need a visa, and account for nearly 50% of the undocumented's that are apprehended crossing the Northern border.

My guess is that if you want to stop the flow of criminals and drugs from Mexico, you should sort out the Northern border because the average poor South American probably can't front up the money for the flight but the criminals can.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I agree.

Both borders should be enforced

But, that’s racist and bigoted to enforce borders and to enforce immigration LAWS is somehow ‘inhumane’.

Well, for the United States it is anyway. Right?

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   

And the ‘particular people’ you speak of can’t mean what you think it means because people of ALL nationalities and creeds LEGALLY immigrate to the USA every single year.

And they’re more than welcome. Immigration is a good thing.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Shurrrrrrr thang 👀🎱

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Fact.

That's why part of the agreement involves Mexico attempting to seal off it's southern border. Many thousands of illegals came in that way, and are constantly streaming up to the Mex-US border.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti
You guys are awesome. So glad you are here!!! You both embody the true American Spirit. I would be honored to have neighbors such as yourselves!

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Everyone:

Democrats:

Can we please get some more illegals, i hate this droompf guy sooooooooooo much. ~reeeeeeeeeee

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

And in the same breath they claim if you are against ‘ILLEGAL’ immigration then you are somehow ‘anti immigration’.

I think it’s an IQ thing

Actually "THEY" are becoming so irrelevant, their thoughts/beliefs/feelings are worth less and less in this country.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 12:58 AM
link   

O ffs..
Yes, if we are in a left side driving country, and we are driving on the wrong damn side of the road, we are totally in the wrong and-dare I say it--BREAKING YOUR LAWS (commonly referred to as illegal behavior), endangering everyone and wreaking havoc. But, by your logic, you can't blame ME! So what if I kill 20 citizens in a accident from my stupidity right? I demand to be pardoned and for an apology to dare suggest I did something wrong, given free stuff to support myself and family of 5 forever! The world owes me!
/sarc

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

a reply to: carewemust

And in the same breath they claim if you are against ‘ILLEGAL’ immigration then you are somehow ‘anti immigration’.

I think it’s an IQ thing

Actually "THEY" are becoming so irrelevant, their thoughts/beliefs/feelings are worth less and less in this country.

That’s a positive trend

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Great point from Rush Limbaugh today:

The Democrat Presidential candidate can't lose in "deep blue" California in November 2020.

So all of the 2020 candidates (including Californian Kamala Harris) are ignoring California's worsening epidemic of homelessness, street-poop, diseases, crime, inflation, etc..

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 01:25 AM
link   

The US is not really anti-immigrant. They are more anti-'particular people'.

So You’re calling Americans like myself racist because we want our immigration laws enforced? Just shows again how ignorant you are about the citizens of this country and our values. Americans happen to be some of the warmest and friendliest people on earth, we’ve also embraced and welcomed millions of immigrants since the country began. Once again you continue to talk out the side of your neck, as usual, about subjects you haven’t a clue about, besides what your leftist media embeds in what’s left of your brain. Don’t you ever get tired of being a troll?
edit on 13-6-2019 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join