It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its Official - Democrats Now Care More About Illegal Immigrants Than They Do For U.S. Citizens.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
June 12, 2019

When Democrats fought against the U.S.-Mexico border wall, it appeared to be more political than ideological. After all Democrats have supported a barrier for 15 years before Republican Donald Trump was elected President.

Even though opposing the wall proposed by President Trump exposed Americans to needless crime and drugs, the Democrat's motive seemed to be primarily opposing President Trump.

But 2 recent developments prove that Democrats and 90% of U.S. media actually care more about Illegal Aliens than they do about Americans...including those who voted them into office!

This week, Democrat leaders in California voted to give Illegal Aliens full-blown government health insurance, while tens of thousands of U.S. citizens are neglected to the point where they live on the streets of Los Angeles, San Francisco, etc..

Story: www.libertynation.com...

-AND-

Today, the Democrat-led House of Representatives voted to hold the U.S. Attorney General (William Barr), and Commerce Secretary (Wilbur Ross), in contempt of Congress. Democrats DO NOT WANT the question: "Are You An American Citizen?" on the 2020 census.

3.27.2018: www.nbcnews.com...

6.12.2019: www.vox.com...

After these two additional instances of Democrats focusing on supporting and protecting Illegal Aliens (aka "Criminals") in this country, it's apparent that Democrats care more for them, than they do for those of us who are citizens of this great nation. It's tragic how Anti-American the party has become.

IMO..Americans who identify as a "Democrat", should look in the mirror, and perform an honest reassessment of their personal belief system.

-CareWeMust

edit on 6/12/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+26 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

IMO..Americans who identify as a "Democrat", should look in the mirror, and perform an honest self-assessment of their personal belief system.

Their belief system is Orange Man Bad.

They have spent two and a half years doing next to nothing except obstructing a wildly successful president.

+22 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Just think of how prosperous our country would be if Democrats cared more about Americans!

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Our government seems to be the only one in the world who cares more about people from a different country than their own.
Something is seriously wrong with that.
It's not racist or anti semitic or anything like that to put your country first.
And if you are here or anywhere for that matter.. you follow the rules of the country you are in.

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
June 12, 2019
It's tragic how Anti-American the party has become.

Yes, they should just change their name from The Democratic Party to The Anti-American Party.

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   

It's still just political.

They need to flip Texas and Florida blue for further elections.

All they are doing is using the same trick they used to take over California.

Hard to remember, but California was once a pure red state.

Till the liberals flooded it with illegal immigrants, took over more and more public offices until they had most of them and them turned the state into a craphole.

Texas and Florida are next and they need illegal bodies!!!

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Since no reasonable politician would sensationalize this like Democrats are, it becomes obvious that the upper echelon Democrats are getting big payoffs, and they are filtering the benefits down to the lower Democrats.

There's no other rational explanation is there.

No wonder Democrats have instigated some the biggest political hoaxes in history 🏴‍☠️

It's all coming out and the exposures will be plentiful 😎

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

IMO..Americans who identify as a "Democrat", should look in the mirror, and perform an honest self-assessment of their personal belief system.

Their belief system is Orange Man Bad.

They have spent two and a half years doing next to nothing except obstructing a wildly successful president.

And voting themselves a raise for doing such a fine job!

edit on 6-12-2019 by LogicalGraphitti because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

That would require a modicum of honesty.

My family and I came to US to escape the # they're trying to pull here. My parents and I knocked on the front door and then waited to be let in as political refugees. The US is the most generous and welcoming nation on Earth, and the democrats have the god damned cojones to use that as a weapon against their fellow citizens. It's disgusting.

They do not deserve power. They assume it's theirs for the taking. Their attitude is that of a dictator who thinks he needs to correct what is wrong with humanity. For Democrats that takes the form of Progressive ideology. Progressives are responsible for ideological gems like white supremacy (actual white supremacy); everyone from Margaret Sanger to Woodrow Wilson. The Former created Planned Parenthood to murder blacks into extinction. It has so far succeeded as the vast majority of abortion victims are black. The latter screened the premier of Birth of a Nation (KKK produced fan film) while POTUS and in the White House.

Progressives hate the constitution and see it as a barrier to quick action (which is the god damned point) and prefer a system whereby elite-selected individuals are voted on by the people, but all ultimately serve the Progressive plan set about by Theodore Roosevelt more than 100 years ago.

They are cancer.
edit on 12 6 19 by projectvxn because: spelling

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
The party of hate, oppression, bigotry, segregation and fascism is openly anti-American as well?

I swear, the dEms are HELL BENT on handing the election to President Trump

Every day it seems they’re coming up with new ways to lose supporters

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   
For every illegal alien we allow into the country we should forcibly deport one progressive liberal Democrat. That way the illegals will vote for Republicans. Funny thing is that most of the Hispanics I know are conservatives, why they side with the liberals in California puzzles me.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

That would require a modicum of honesty.

My family and I came to US to escape the # they're trying to pull here. My parents and I knocked on the front door and then waited to be let in as political refugees. The US is the most generous and welcoming nation on Earth, and the democrats have the god damned cojones to use that as a weapon against their fellow citizens. It's disgusting.

Same here - my family came in the hard way. All legal. I remember my family being fingerprinted just so we could get residency. I was 15. I'm now 62 and I still think more of this country than many Americans, especially those under 20. It's extremely sad.

AMERICAN BY CHOICE

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

We are at frequently on the battleground in Florida to keep it from flipping blue, but we need help too! We had a great Republican support base in the old school anti-castro cuban diaspora. However, they are nearing the end of their life spans and th youth who are taking their place are the brain washed youngsters. Luckily they have worked hard and made their own businesses and become a large source of employment in the state. Hopefully that inside perception will help them see the negatives of the party who wants to take from those who have earned and just give it away to every begger junkie bum.

If Florida flips blue the security of this nation could be gravely at risk.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Even though opposing the wall proposed by President Trump exposed Americans to needless crime and drugs, the Democrat's motive seemed to be primarily opposing President Trump.

lol, you do realize that the whole 'build a wall' idea originated as a simple propaganda political policy, right?

It was nothing more than a cheap grab for extra votes by the Trump campaign.

The fact that so many people are still falling for this nonsense, really blows the mind and eliminates all hopes of the human race ever advancing to a higher intelligence!

I mean seriously!

I got news for ya... Over here in Australia, which only has a population of 26 million, we've got a whole bloody ocean as a border, yet there's still plenty of drugs and crime!

Just to think how stupid a person would need to be to believe a country of 327 million could solve or even put a dent in there drug & crime problem by simply building a wall.

It'd actually be funny, if it wasn't so sad.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Obviously. Arent illegals something like 5% of their voter base?

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   

a reply to: projectvxn

Just think of how prosperous our country would be if Democrats cared more about Americans!

A $21.5B surplus isn't prosperous?

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   

June 12, 2019

It's official? Who officiated?

When Democrats fought against the U.S.-Mexico border wall, it appeared to be more political than ideological. After all Democrats have supported a barrier for 15 years before Republican Donald Trump was elected President.

I thought that they disagreed because it was a waste of money and that the borders could be better controlled by other means.

I think you are talking about Trump asserting that the borders are where criminals and drugs are entering the United States, despite the actual figures that show the primary volume of such, comes in via official ports of entry.

But 2 recent developments prove that Democrats and 90% of U.S. media actually care more about Illegal Aliens than they do about Americans...including those who voted them into office!

This week, Democrat leaders in California voted to give Illegal Aliens full-blown government health insurance, while tens of thousands of U.S. citizens are neglected to the point where they live on the streets of Los Angeles, San Francisco, etc.

The homeless both require, and get, the health insurance benefits as well. It isn't an either/or.

Story: www.libertynation.com...

-AND-

Today, the Democrat-led House of Representatives voted to hold the U.S. Attorney General (William Barr), and Commerce Secretary (Wilbur Ross), in contempt of Congress. Democrats DO NOT WANT the question: "Are You An American Citizen?" on the 2020 census.

The contempt charge has nothing to do with the census.

What is the point of asking a question that is not going to be answered truthfully anyway? The numbers such a question returns are just going to be totally bogus and useless for civic and governmental planning purposes.

3.27.2018: www.nbcnews.com...

6.12.2019: www.vox.com...

After these two additional instances of Democrats focusing on supporting and protecting Illegal Aliens (aka "Criminals")

There are far more criminals among the citizenry, aren't there?

And what of the legitimate asylum seekers wishing to cross the borders, whom many have labelled as "Illegals" when they aren't?

Isn't the whole labeling of people who want to enter the US across the Southern Border as criminals untrue and bigotry? Very few are illegal in any way.

in this country, it's apparent that Democrats care more for them, than they do for those of us who are citizens of this great nation. It's tragic how Anti-American the party has become.

IMO..Americans who identify as a "Democrat", should look in the mirror, and perform an honest reassessment of their personal belief system.

-CareWeMust

... and there we have it. In your OPINION.

It would be wise if everyone, everywhere, honestly reevaluate their personal belief systems, always.

(Especially if the outcomes of those people's beliefs can totally wreck the lives of some other innocent people but have very little personal advantage).

edit on 12/6/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus
Pfft, it better buy at least two flying carrier style air bases to stay on top of the 21st century.

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa
a reply to: chr0naut

Then why did the Democrats push for a wall for so many years?

To pander to Trump's base before he was elected?

And I'm assuming you live in a house with no walls because those silly things just don't work!

Now, I understand that someone who's country is surrounded by water doesn't understand the concept of borders.

What's funny is outsiders who are so invested in our country going to hell that they spend hours and hours and hours posting about how to drag it down.

We know what you're doing and you don't vote here, so you literally don't matter.

edit on 12-6-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Yeah, no worries sweetheart!

Always the smartest person in the room...right?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join