It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Channel has an Intro now !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Those advisors on YouTube had been recommending me to make an intro video for a while, I've been sick at home today so finally did one. I have zero skills on video editing. Making a song was even more challenging, but I think I got it.

I didn't want to include images of my finds like most of the detectorists do. I focused on the hikes instead, which are the best part of the hobby according to me. Tell me what do you think about it.

Now let me get ready for the next hunt !

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Fantastic first effort. I'll watch your channel. A cheap gimbel for your phone or gopro will make it a lot smoother and a small cheap mic to plug in to your camera...so you can add a little narration and tell us of your adventures. Audio is 1/2 of any production.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

A very cheap tripod is what I use with my action camera (5 bucks on Amazon), I fold/unfold it many times when I hook it to my harness and place it next to the holes. Not easy to carry the detector and the shovel with one hand. So yeah, I need a better tripod like you said.

The microphone is something I need to buy too, the camera doesn't catch all the wildlife sounds. Thanks for the advice.
edit on 12-6-2019 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Kool Man Kool 😎

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I LOVE it! I think it's perfect (meaning, you don't need a second effort, as implied by Olaru's "fantastic first effort" condescending comment). It's made me want to watch your channel. Gorgeous light in that last scene.

Who are these Youtube "advisors?" Seems like if a person is employed by Youtube, the thing to do would be to NOT listen to them!

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   
is this an intro that you will use on all of your videos?

or like just when they come to your channel is this the video that auto plays?

if its an intro for every video i'd trim it down, nobody like super long intro on every video (ppl will assume its just to eat up time)

but hey man keep it up.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Nope. That would be annoying. It plays only if you click it. 😀👍

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Thanks! The advisors are in the YouTube Studio page, it's where you upload and edit your videos. You can see your statistics and how to improve your channel.

Yeah, I don't do all what they recommend. Trying to be a bit different👍

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Good job Trueman!

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thank you so much👍

top topics

join