It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who has the best Avatar?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Markos

It is a Venetian mask.

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Hell, I was close anyhoo.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by f16falcon
best avatar without a question was netchicken's old one,
the bear smoking while playing the guitar. NC you gotta bring that one back

cough gorrila cough cough not a bear cough

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Oh yeah I see it now. Im sorry I was looking to deep. I kept looking for days and now I see it. Thats cool.

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I lost my old one, and i had this other one that was really cool, but that wont work.
So, now im stuck with this one.
Deep

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 08:44 PM
link   
The one I had three days ago, with the alien silhouttes walking over the hill, was the best avatar ever... yet i had to scrap it because of size...

Still, I think that this triangular UFO, seen over Belgium, is pretty menacing looking

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by onlyinmydreams
The one I had three days ago, with the alien silhouttes walking over the hill, was the best avatar ever... yet i had to scrap it because of size...

Still, I think that this triangular UFO, seen over Belgium, is pretty menacing looking

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 08:54 PM
link   
...I'd vote Magestica's avatar as well...looks a whole lot like her...

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by alien
...I'd vote Magestica's avatar as well...looks a whole lot like her...

I beginning to like yours there Alien....that barechest look is kinda....appealing....
J/King

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Alien are you from NZ? I watched a movie called "Once were warriors". It was about modern day Maori natives in NZ. Very harsh!. Awesome culture.

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Alien

You're not in Guatemala now, Dr Ropati.

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Alien

You're not in Guatemala now, Dr Ropati.

...ahhh...pity non-Kiwis are unlikely to get that joke...

Seekerof...its the man-breasts I tell ya...your the second person to comment on the man-breasts...

MarkosOrrealus...Yes, I'm a NZer, and a Maori, one of those people depicted in that film. Also had quite a few extended family members in that film...Tem Morrison, who played the lead role 'Jake The Muss', Cliff Curtis who played that naughty 'Uncle Bully'...and also Julian Arahanga who played Jake and Beths oldest son 'Nig'.

Also a few mates in the bar scenes...namely a bro called Alfie, who was one of those big-azz Maori guys with the dark shades, that both in unison look around the bar, then see eachother and give the 'raised eyebrow Hello' thing we Maori are reknown for...

Quite a good movie, showed the darker side of urban Maori culture...though again it can be said that what was depicted can be applicable to any and all cultures...

Peace,
ALIEN

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 09:13 PM
link   
@Alien, yep...I think thats what it is....yep...

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I like mine because it looks "sybilline", but I liked the one I had picked out before. They made me take it off

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Hei, don't vote for anyone untill you take a look at mine!!!!
The best for sure!
COOL MI MAN

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
I like mine because it looks "sybilline", but I liked the one I had picked out before. They made me take it off

Huh? Which was that? I must have missed that one?

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Awesome movie. Your related to those people in real life? Those guys in the bar were very cool and funny. Naughty uncle bully. Yes that was a bad part. Too bad that girl had to die. Did you know here as well? What else has she been in?

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 09:19 PM
link   
This one:

It is a painting by John Pitre...

www.johnpitre.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
This one:

It is a painting by John Pitre...

www.johnpitre.com...

NO WAY?!? You seriously put that up as your avatar?

Woowzers....thats simply S-T-U-N-N-I-N-G-! Beautiful painting. I get alot of mine from www.deviantart.com...they do awesome stuff there. There female section has nothing like that though...wow.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Well, it was right after I got here, and I didn't realize that they were "picky" about the avatars. It is a work of art, and was little enough that you couldn't see "great detail". But I guess I understand...

I like it better though

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join