It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Studying Freemasons

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   
The ground breaking ceremony on the House of the Temple happened on 31st May 1911 in Washington DC, ancient Greek day marker was used being sunset previous to date, where the Sun set with Sirius along the western horizon.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
There is strong evidence that Albert Pike was the Genius behind "The Nights of the Golden Circle", one of the members was John Wilkes Booth. The order was established in Lexington, Kentucky on 4th July 1854, ancient Egyptian day marker was used, being sunrise, the Sun rose with another secret society star being Alnilam, center star of the Belt of Orion and Osiris Star! knightsofthegoldencircle.webs.com...

edit on 14-6-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Adding Graph

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Astronomer62

Interesting name too, Lexington, one possible meaning could be,

"town of the new law".

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I stepped into a Masonite Lodge to use the bathroom they took the straight and narrow, initiation straight up my third eye!

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Hey Auggie, I'm going to be in your neck of the woods for a thing next month. Not sure if you hang with that crowd or not, but I believe you owe me a drink.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshNorton
Hey Auggie, I'm going to be in your neck of the woods for a thing next month. Not sure if you hang with that crowd or not, but I believe you owe me a drink.

Shoot me a PM.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoClue

Do I interpret that right. A lot of the Grandmaster and Master of the lodge leave because of "burnout" ?

I've known a couple of guys who left after going through the Chair. In English Craft Masonry, one has to wait 5 years after going through the Chair before you get an active Rank. During this time, some guys get bored and leave. Others join other orders; these are generally the guys who remain for many, many years.

(post by JameelRawlsyoutube removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

(post by PAUL35791 removed for a manners violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join