It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Studying Freemasons

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

From my limited understanding there are different ranks?
As I said hierarchy is the underlying concept and I'm pretty shure it works just like any other hierarchy, there is a little goodie to keep you striving for the next step up the ladder. Up to a certain level where it's more depending on your mindset if you keep ascending.

But honestly I have No Clue

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Please help a needy fellow out with some spare links. I'm very hungry sir, and if you could just spare me a few links, I'll be on my way.

This is classic material by RAW...

www.amazon.com... ....the trilogy is the conspiracy theorist bible.

oh, and ....

www.goodreads.com...

be advised after reading this material; your hipness will drive all your friends away...

and might I suggest...

"The Gods of Eden" by William Bramley and "The Morning of the Magicians" by Louis Palwels and Jacques Bergier
edit on 13-6-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Thank you kind sir.

I'm pretty light on the conspiracy spectrum, but I like reading into it none the less.

be advised after reading this material; your hipness will drive all your friends away...

Pffft, they all know me well enough by now. And this may come as a surprise to ATS, but sometimes I might get a little carried away when it comes to opinions.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

"The Gods of Eden" by William Bramley and "The Morning of the Magicians" by Louis Palwels and Jacques Bergier

Of course no single work gets it right obviously, but those two are definitely worth pondering and picking through for research directions to pursue. I think it's fair to say that even though non-mason publications they dissect the "mysteries" to some degree.

I'd also recommend The Trickster and the Paranormal by George P. Hansen

Here's Hansen's webpage for it that goes into some of it and might be helpful to decide if you'd like to read the book or not:

Trickster & The Paranormal Home Page

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

What qualifies as a higher up?

Power and its consolidation through connections with like-minded allies who share a brotherhood bond, a plan, and organizational skills would seem to be how it works. If you have to ask, you're not in that club I'd imagine. Kind of like the following:

P2 was sometimes referred to as a "state within a state"[5] or a "shadow government".[6] The lodge had among its members prominent journalists, members of parliament, industrialists, and military leaders—including Silvio Berlusconi, who later became Prime Minister of Italy; the Savoy pretender to the Italian throne Victor Emmanuel;[7] and the heads of all three Italian intelligence services (at the time SISDE, SISMI and CESIS).

When searching Licio Gelli's villa in 1982, the police found a document called the "Plan for Democratic Rebirth", which called for a consolidation of the media, suppression of trade unions, and the rewriting of the Italian Constitution.[8]

Outside Italy, P2 was also active in Uruguay, Brazil and Argentina. Among its Argentine members were Raúl Alberto Lastiri, interim president in 1973 during the height of the "Dirty War"; Emilio Massera, who was part of the military junta led by Jorge Rafael Videla from 1976 to 1978; José López Rega, minister 1973–1975 and founder of the Argentine Anticommunist Alliance; and General Guillermo Suárez Mason.

Propaganda Due
edit on 13-6-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

And

a reply to: olaru12

Thank you! Recommended literature by more savy people is always appreciated. Will have to see where i can get some of the books you mentioned.

I have red some of RAW's book's and the trilogy twice, it's really weird in a good sense

The new Inquisition was another good read, although less entertaining. But more down to earth.

I have the masks of the Illuminati in my library and will soon give it a read.

Maybe Augustus is only trying to figure out where my knowledge about the issue is, in order to see if I'm an Insider spilling beans, and there is a need to take me out. but that's just my conspiranoid mind

Honestly No Clue
edit on 13/6/2019 by NoClue because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoClue

Uh, no. Everyone is typically a Master Mason, you can have someone who hasn't yet gotten to that degree but it takes at the most three months.

The only people with 'rank' are the Master of the lodge and the Grand Master of the jurisdiction, both a one year elected positions.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
If you have to ask, you're not in that club I'd imagine.

And they weren't in the club either since they got kicked out for their behavior. But you knew that already, right?

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Sorry for the mess quite new to all of this...
edit on 13/6/2019 by NoClue because: incapable of quoting

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

The only people with 'rank' are the Master of the lodge and the Grand Master of the jurisdiction, both a one year elected positions.

Who elected them?

What are their dutys in these positions?

Does every lodge has a grand master of jurisdiction?

What happens afterwards?

Just a guess;
If you behave, keep out of the light and exhibit the right traits you'll get an invitation to where the secrecy Beginns.

Are there some that coincidentally leave the lodge once they held these positions?

Can you be in several Lodge's at the same time?

Honestly No Clue

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

And they weren't in the club either since they got kicked out for their behavior. But you knew that already, right?

Well...duh...prior to that, however, you would've given them the old secret handshake, a pat on the back, some beer, and never be the wiser.

Not knocking you, just laying out some facts demonstrating that "secret societies" can and do facilitate such things in some cases. It happens everywhere that power is consolidated of course, but the fellowship does provide some ripe conditions for such things to flourish.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck
Please help a needy fellow out with some spare links. I'm very hungry sir, and if you could just spare me a few links, I'll be on my way.

Thanks for those who stepped up, as I had to go out for a while. Foucault's Pendulum is a novel by Umberto Eco (The Name of the Rose). It is similar to the Illuminati Trilogy in that it is written as a conspiratorial story, but is full of things that make you go "Wait a minute...WHAT?"
And P2 - Propaganda Due - is a whole 'nother adventure. Have fun and don't forget to check in!

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Uh, no. Everyone is typically a Master Mason, you can have someone who hasn't yet gotten to that degree but it takes at the most three months.

I'm sorry AugustusMasonicus,
Just because you are a 32 degree Scottish Rite Freemason of the Northern Jurisdiction, you have no idea of the esoteric doctrines of the Southern Jurisdiction, which i am most concerned about.
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
Northern Jurisdiction is less egotistic than Southern, they don't feel the need to to have a big temple in DC, but are in Lexington.
scottishritenmj.org...
edit on 13-6-2019 by Astronomer62 because: adding link

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: NoClue

And to add something from an ATS member, may he rest in peace. Jim Marrs...all his stuff is well worth the time, especially this one....

www.amazon.com...

edit on 13-6-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Who elected them?

The members.

What are their dutys in these positions?

Masters run the lodge and the Grand Master runs the state. They make decisions on scheduling, initiatives and general lodge operation.

Does every lodge has a grand master of jurisdiction?

Every lodge has a Master and every state has a Grand Master.

What happens afterwards?

They go back to the sidelines with everyone else and yell at their replacements that they did it better.

Just a guess;
If you behave, keep out of the light and exhibit the right traits you'll get an invitation to where the secrecy Beginns.

Sounds very conspiratorial and totally non-practical.

Are there some that coincidentally leave the lodge once they held these positions?

People leave for all different reasons and you can get burned out from running the lodge, it is like a part time job.

Can you be in several Lodge's at the same time?

Yes.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Well...duh...prior to that...

They were kicked out prior to 1982 and the dates and anecdotes you posted.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astronomer62

Just because you are a 32 degree Scottish Rite Freemason of the Northern Jurisdiction, you have no idea of the esoteric doctrines of the Southern Jurisdiction...

Which would put you in the same boat now, wouldn't it? Or are you assuming I haven't been to a Southern Valley?

Northern Jurisdiction is less egotistic than Southern, they don't feel the need to to have a big temple in DC, but are in Lexington.
scottishritenmj.org...

Yeah, I know, I'm friends with Dave.

edit on 13-6-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

When grand masters meet, who or what is the title of the overseer?

And in what society does it belong to?

-this has always bothered me.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve
When grand masters meet, who or what is the title of the overseer?

There is no national authority, the Grand Master is as high as it gets.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Honestly thank you for answering!

Do I interpret that right. A lot of the Grandmaster and Master of the lodge leave because of "burnout" ?

That sounds rather convenient, and someone with a conspiratorial mind might think there could be more to it...

No Clue

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join