It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposure of the Evils of the Deep State Unites with the Disclosure Movement

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: EducationSeeker
a reply to: manuelram16

People interested in disclosure have plenty of information on the internet about it. There was Steven Greer's Disclosure Project in 2001, which then got over-shadowed by 9/11, and there has been Stephen Bassett's Citizen Hearing on Disclosure in 2013. These were serious events with serious witnesses testifying. Anyone who wants to know about disclosure can know.

The problem is getting the government to come clean.

It will have to happen in baby steps.
And once 9/11 was said and done isn't it odd that Steven Greer had dropped the seriousness and went about the business of losing his credibility( just like "they" told him to do).
It wasn't time for disclosure then but perhaps it is now. And if it is time now it's only because something is forcing "their" hand.
edit on 6/13/2019 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

I've always wondered about Steven Greer's insistence that there aren't any hostile ETs.

Maybe you are right.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Summing that up. When has he EVER even hinted at this in his myriad tweets and camera time. Not even once to my reckoning. Not once. That's hardly baby steps. That's a corpse withering on the asphalt

Well, if you cannot see that even hinting at something like this would destroy his credibility - and Presidency - immediately, resulting in almost immediate impeachment, if not removal from office via the 25th amendment, then you are delusional.

If - if aliens are really here and have been for a while, disclosing it would have to be done very carefully and in such a way that it could not possibly be denied.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Disclosure really is a colossal task for any public official.

It may be that we won't get it until there is a natural disaster calamity which wipes out the electrical grid, thus giving an excuse to roll out free energy technology.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Summing that up. When has he EVER even hinted at this in his myriad tweets and camera time. Not even once to my reckoning. Not once. That's hardly baby steps. That's a corpse withering on the asphalt

Well, if you cannot see that even hinting at something like this would destroy his credibility - and Presidency - immediately, resulting in almost immediate impeachment, if not removal from office via the 25th amendment, then you are delusional.

If - if aliens are really here and have been for a while, disclosing it would have to be done very carefully and in such a way that it could not possibly be denied.

OK. I accept your point here. Thinking about it as you point it out would at least decrease his credibility. Yet his credibility is already in the tank with the majority of our citizens if we are to believe the vote in 16, the mid terms in 18 and the current polls. Likewise if we listen to the main stream media, which most people do anyway we can see that his credibility is also completely ridiculed.

His credibility is only held by a certain faction of conservatives and cow towing Rinos who fear for the future of their party that he has taken control of.

But what we are talking about here, to my view is not politics and not popularity. What we are talking about here is ''if'' this alien/human consortium is real then this is an existential reality or threat that needs to be handled and brought out into the open now. Not tomorrow or sometime down the line but immediately.

So, again, accepting your point above, I will hold on my criticism of his total lack of comment on this issue for now but once and if he wins a second term we should all insist that he disclose what the government agencies know on this issue.

Again, if this issue is true, and finally I will say ''if'' there is no other issue as great that we all should know about.

All of this simply because ''if'' this human/alien control system is real, everything, no make that EVERYTHING else is moot.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   

OK. I accept your point here. Thinking about it as you point it out would at least decrease his credibility. Yet his credibility is already in the tank with the majority of our citizens if we are to believe the vote in 16, the mid terms in 18 and the current polls. Likewise if we listen to the main stream media, which most people do anyway we can see that his credibility is also completely ridiculed.

Sure... by a small radical minority of our total population.

But the real mainstream see the radicals for what they are... radical nutjobs.

His credibility is only held by a certain faction of conservatives and cow towing Rinos who fear for the future of their party that he has taken control of.

You could say that - or you could say that his credibility is fine with the majority of the population, and it is only the minority TDS sufferers that hold your opinion.

But what we are talking about here, to my view is not politics and not popularity. What we are talking about here is ''if'' this alien/human consortium is real then this is an existential reality or threat that needs to be handled and brought out into the open now. Not tomorrow or sometime down the line but immediately.

Easy to say... but what happens to people who have what they claim are actual, real direct encounters, and make them public?

So, again, accepting your point above, I will hold on my criticism of his total lack of comment on this issue for now but once and if he wins a second term we should all insist that he disclose what the government agencies know on this issue.

What if there is nothing there (no 'there' there)?

If Trump were to come out and say 'there are no aliens', would you believe him?

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: EducationSeeker
a reply to: MissSmartypants

I've always wondered about Steven Greer's insistence that there aren't any hostile ETs.

Maybe you are right.

I recently heard him speaking about that on some newer video, and he said "some are bad, but not a lot" "most have good intentions"... Something along those lines.

I don't necessarily agree though, I think a lot of them have selfish intentions, rather than selfless intentions. Nature is like that though. If someone is going to go somewhere and do something, it's because there is something beneficial to them to do so.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Sure... by a small radical minority of our total population.

Who tells you this? As I suggested the popular vote in 16, the loss of control of congress in 18 and current national polls all indicate that it is not just the ''radical minority'' but rather the majority of voters in the nation that question his credibility.

You suggest that this is my opinion. No, not my ''opinion''. Instead it is a simple assessment of how people vote and poll.

And as far as it there is nothing there, that has been my stance through out our conversation and the entire thread.
My point being that ""IF""" there is a human alien cabal hiding behind the scenes and pulling the strings of the powers that be....... IF.......then our Potus should expose it. If not then there is no reason for him to engage in alien disclosure at all.

And ''if'' he were to come out and say ''there are no aliens'' or even ''if'' he were to day there were, I would temper my belief with what he said. I do not trust Trump to tell the truth about anything but I do not automatically disbelieve everything he says out of hand. He tells the truth when it suits him as well as lies when it suits him. Normal human behavior. BUt he is the president and should not be lying about all these little things as he does.

And back to ufo sightings. If you like you can click on my icon there in the corner and that will take you to my profile page where down the list of forums you can find my three threads in the alien forum that go into detail my own sightings.

So yes, I think there is something that is unidentified, either alien or human (present or future) or something else more in line with spiritual or psychic encounters. I do not know which. But something. What I do not find any proof of is this notion that there is this hidden interplanetary or inter dimensional control structure controlling human society. There is no proof or indication other than the mental constructs put into the info sphere by people who either believe it themselves or just want to make money off of the genre and then the people who want to believe them.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

"Sure... by a small radical minority of our total population."

Who tells you this?

My eyes and brain.

Trump can still pull huge standing room only crowds at his rallies with people piled up outside. Biden pulls in a whopping 75...

As I suggested the popular vote in 16,

Yes, with lots of illegals voting in Cali, chi, and other places...

the loss of control of congress in 18

An underwhelming but natural occurrence for every mid-term going back how many decades?

and current national polls

Yeah, the same polls that had Hillary winning in a landslide in '16...

As for the aliens thing... I don't know. I've seen a couple of things that make me really wonder, but I'll just wait and see...

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Trump can still pull huge standing room only crowds at his rallies with people piled up outside. Biden pulls in a whopping 75...

Yes, the throng of true believers, though from the videos I have seen that throng is cheering somewhat less than before.

Yes, though he is still in an early primary mode and talking to small groups is part of that process

Yes, with lots of illegals voting in Cali, chi, and other places...

Yes, this is a myth that conservatives like to tell themselves though the facts on that matter do not support the claim.

An underwhelming but natural occurrence for every mid-term going back how many decades?

Yes, this is true as you point out. However, even counting this as just a cyclical trend it still does not support the theory you propound of overwhelming support for the president.

Yeah, the same polls that had Hillary winning in a landslide in '16...

Yes, though if you recall those polls drew a lot closer the nearer to the election we got. And myself, I pay little attention to the polls as you say they can be a poor indication of national preferences. However let us not forget how much Trump likes to laud the polls that his own in house support structure like to do. He hails those polls from the mountain tops.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Yes, the throng of true believers, though from the videos I have seen that throng is cheering somewhat less than before.

Keep repeating that to yourself, you'll feel better.

"Yes, with lots of illegals voting in Cali, chi, and other places..."

Yes, this is a myth that conservatives like to tell themselves though the facts on that matter do not support the claim.

Since there is no proof as of yet, we'll just have to agree to disagree...

"An underwhelming but natural occurrence for every mid-term going back how many decades?"
Yes, this is true as you point out. However, even counting this as just a cyclical trend it still does not support the theory you propound of overwhelming support for the president.

I didn't use the mid-terms to support the reality that Trump has a majority of people in this country that support what he is doing, and the more they learn about the criminal attempt at subverting his campaign and then Presidency, the more they realize that most of (not all, but most) the negative things they hear about him on the MSM are lies.

"Yeah, the same polls that had Hillary winning in a landslide in '16..."

Yes, though if you recall those polls drew a lot closer the nearer to the election we got.

Nope. They showed Hillary winning in a landslide even on election night.

And myself, I pay little attention to the polls as you say they can be a poor indication of national preferences. However let us not forget how much Trump likes to laud the polls that his own in house support structure like to do. He hails those polls from the mountain tops.

that is because with polling, it is all about how the polls are done. The MSM polls are manufactured to support the radical leftist narrative that they support.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Keep repeating that to yourself, you'll feel better.

Sad to see that you are resorting to glib and demeaning one liners in this conversation.

Since there is no proof as of yet, we'll just have to agree to disagree...

You can wait and see but as we have now had over two years to come up with that ''proof'' and none has surfaced to any degree to support that allegation I will not hold my breath.

I didn't use the mid-terms to support the reality that Trump has a majority of people in this country that support what he is doing, and the more they learn about the criminal attempt at subverting his campaign and then Presidency, the more they realize that most of (not all, but most) the negative things they hear about him on the MSM are lies.

I don't see this ''reality'' dawning on most people. Sure it is clear as a bell to those who support him on and around conservative web presences like ATS but I will need to see more in the way people vote in n2020 to believe it.

Nope. They showed Hillary winning in a landslide even on election night.

Yep, you are right. I looked it up and indeed those polls were all still pretty strong for her. I guess that my memory from that time was colored by my own awakening to the strength of his support from my involvement on ATS.
So yeah, polls suck. I just wish that Trump were not so happy when polls show good results in his favor and then turn around an put down those that don't. That tastes hypocritical to me.

that is because with polling, it is all about how the polls are done. The MSM polls are manufactured to support the radical leftist narrative that they support.

And while I can give credence to this being a reasonable assumption I find it equally unreasonable and even naive to suppose that there are not other polls that are manufactured to support the radically conservative narrative . you know, the ones he likes to tout.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Remember when you could have a thread on ATS without Trump being part of it?

Trump has jack to do with disclosure and nowhere near as powerful in this area as you people want to believe. Stop acting like he's a gift from God.

Also, if he was 100% innocent of any crimes he wouldn't have been trying so hard to stop/slow the investigation down to a crawl since day one. He would have let them complete the investigation, never try to stop or slow it down and let them finish it. A person that was in fact 100% innocent, but enjoys belittling others would have used it against them. Finish it to find nothing then use it as a way to show how much time and money they wasted. He's been doing the exact opposite since day one, but it seems you people ignore that. Also ignore that he keeps placing key people in specific places of power. All places that can change the story to fit what Trump wants.

The amount of ignorance in the world has shot up extremely high since he was elected lmao. The man doesn't care about making America great at all. A slogan he didn't even come up with on his own, but damn sure wants you to believe he did.

This site is a joke compared to what it used to be. Everything on here is about Trump and it's sickening and pathetic.
edit on 17-6-2019 by nightmare_david because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

You can wait and see but as we have now had over two years to come up with that ''proof'' and none has surfaced to any degree to support that allegation I will not hold my breath.

There is actually quite a bit of evidence for anyone with eyes to see - but no, no proof ... yet.

I don't see this ''reality'' dawning on most people. Sure it is clear as a bell to those who support him on and around conservative web presences like ATS but I will need to see more in the way people vote in 2020 to believe it.

See #blexit and #walkaway - but I agree the jury is still out, and 2020 will tell the tale.

I just wish that Trump were not so happy when polls show good results in his favor and then turn around an put down those that don't. That tastes hypocritical to me.

If he is using standard MSM polls, it is - unless the pollsters explain their 'sources and methods' and they are designed to show an honest picture, rather than a manufactured one...

But I honestly don't know much about that...

"that is because with polling, it is all about how the polls are done. The MSM polls are manufactured to support the radical leftist narrative that they support."

And while I can give credence to this being a reasonable assumption I find it equally unreasonable and even naive to suppose that there are not other polls that are manufactured to support the radically conservative narrative . you know, the ones he likes to tout.

I agree - as I said above, it all comes down to how the poll was designed and executed.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   

There is actually quite a bit of evidence for anyone with eyes to see - but no, no proof ... yet.

Welcome to the world of ''he said she said'' Tan. It is my observation that this holds for both sides of this supposed ''divide'' in American politics. Myself, I have tired of chasing this ''no proof yet but it is coming'' line but find that both of those sides continually use it.

If he is using standard MSM polls, it is - unless the pollsters explain their 'sources and methods' and they are designed to show an honest picture, rather than a manufactured one...

But I honestly don't know much about that...

Nor do I. This is why I try to not base my understanding of how things are going on polls. I do think that it is too easy to run a biased poll and then use it as a weapon. That only the msm would do it though to me is questionable. I think no one really has the time or energy to track down all the variances of any poll or for that matter most of what else we are being fed by any of our news agencies or the people who use them so we focus on which is the closest to our own belief systems.

This bit about ''eyes to see'' or '' ears to here'' or ''modicum of sense'' are all to me weak points to use. Anybody can toss those to anybody, right or left, religious or not or what ever. For me they are not ways of categorizing those people who do not have the eyes or the ears or that modicum of sense, but rather admonitions by which to hold myself. Do I have the eyse or the ears or that sense?? To me those mean to keep my eyes and ears open and to always try to expand my sense of this complex world around me.

edit on 30America/ChicagoMon, 17 Jun 2019 13:48:08 -0500Mon, 17 Jun 2019 13:48:08 -050019062019-06-17T13:48:08-05:00100000048 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join