It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposure of the Evils of the Deep State Unites with the Disclosure Movement

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Ex-CIA employee Robert David Steele blogs about the evils carried out by the Deep State, including pedophilia and satanic killings of children. Ex-NSA employee Bill Binney speaks out about unconstitutional spying on Americans. I personally do not believe either of these individuals are disinfo agents; I think they’re loyal Americans who have a conscience and are trying to make this a better world by exposing lies and evil acts carried out by the 1% who run planet Earth from behind the scenes.

Both of these individuals will be speaking at a disclosure conference in Ventura, California coming up in August.

They won’t be speaking about disclosure, per se.

But the topics they will be covering are definitely related to the extraterrestrial presence, because there is collaboration between the 1% and negative non-human beings.

There will not be true disclosure until the government finally admits that we’ve been lied to about the reality of extraterrestrials. But conferences like this one coming up are helpful in eventually getting to that point.

This is from the blog that Robert David Steele is associated with:

BIll Binney, my NSA counterpart (I am to CIA as he is to NSA) and I have agreed to speak to the Dimensions of Disclosure event in Ventura, CA 23-25 August 2019. While most of the speakers focus on extra-terrestial and spiritual disclosure, Bill and I and Sacha Stone are there to bring them all down to Earth by discussing what’s truly going on behind the scenes of the Deep State and the Shadow Government.

phibetaiota.net...

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I think somebody else is interested in Disclosure....
(there are several videos/witnesses)

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: manuelram16

People interested in disclosure have plenty of information on the internet about it. There was Steven Greer's Disclosure Project in 2001, which then got over-shadowed by 9/11, and there has been Stephen Bassett's Citizen Hearing on Disclosure in 2013. These were serious events with serious witnesses testifying. Anyone who wants to know about disclosure can know.

The problem is getting the government to come clean.

It will have to happen in baby steps.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: EducationSeeker

The problem is getting the government to come clean.

That's a laugh; if it came clean, it would be "cleaned out".

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
No thank you. When it comes to disclosure I will wait for Mr. Trump to make any announcements on that issue.
His primary mission at this time is to bring down the ''deep state'' to expose the corruption and vermin in government and Washington DC so that patriotic Americans can regain control of our government and nation.

Therefore until he comes forth with the ''true core'' of our problems with something other than vague secrets typed on a single piece of paper he keeps in his breast pocket to be divulged at some future date, I will not look forward to disclosure.

He is the man in charge and it should be he that steps forward and exposes this human/alien connection.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

It will have to happen in baby steps.

Baby steps??? Some of us have been waiting for those baby steps to turn into toddler steps and teen age steps for over 50 years. If we still need to wait for more baby steps then innit about time we consider those baby steps are nothing more than one more way to make money off of gullible people who ''want to believe''?

So again, no. I'' wait for Trump to bring us the truth on this issue.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Well, I think that's where election reform comes in, which means that it's a process that will take time.

There are honest people who want to run for office but can't because it costs too much money.

People who are in government now are there because they were recruited, groomed, and financed behind the scenes by the powers that be for the powers that be.

If we can somehow take the money out of elections to give good, honest people a chance, maybe we can eventually get disclosure.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Baby steps??? Some of us have been waiting for those baby steps to turn into toddler steps and teen age steps for over 50 years.

Unfortunately, the world changes slowly.

That's reality.

Disclosure may not even happen in our lifetime.

I wouldn't be surprised.

But, that doesn't mean give up. Contributing to the effort is worth it.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Take a look at a Thread I wrote about yesterday. Not many hits but that's not the point. You can read it here see my pics and one video of a Black Triangle:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What is interesting, assuming that the OP "Jim Oberg" that wrote me is even the real person. Is what he wrote and how he approached the subject. Yet look at his Threads and all those others who hang with him. All of them will dump on anyone who writes a Thread abiout UFOs or disclosure. Could be simply a turf battle. For what its worth this former "NASA" and see eye eh consultant contradicted much of what Bigelow said to CBS 60 minutes. All he tried to covey that there is NO ET OUT THERE! He could be right as I am no expert but he along with The Klan are running there UFO threads on the subject on ATS. So he didn't ask so I gave him or whomever whatever UFO material I had but not everything as another 3rd party has the good videos and other stuff. So he was on ATS today and did not comment nor reach out. So I will give it a week and contact the real Jim Oberg and see what he has to say. WTF but I think you are on the right trail. Good luck

edit on 12-6-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   

People who are in government now are there because they were recruited, groomed, and financed behind the scenes by the powers that be for the powers that be.

So here, are you suggesting that President Trump, Vice President Pence, all the people he has chosen to work for his administration, the majority of the Republican Senate and minority of the House who mostly cow tow to the presidents whims are all part of the cover up? That they have all been recruited, groomed and financed by the powers that be?
Careful with that kind of talk around here as that goes completely against the current trends of belief of posters here.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

I do not agree. Baby steps and ''give it time'' are two of the oldest excuses given for nothing happening at all.
Our world is not the world of 1960, it is the world of 2020 and rapidly advancing towards 2100. Our technologies are developing at such a rate that soon we will not even be able to believe our own eyes. Fabrications of reality are quickly overtaking our abilities to discern fact from fiction and those who are in control, whoever they are, are tightening the noose of complete control. They need to be rooted out right now. And if that is an alien connection then it has to happen NOW before it is too late. Baby steps will only kill us all as they seem to be moving at the speed of a full clip gazelle.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Trump may be an exception.

I am cautiously optimistic about Trump.

He may have been recruited by people in the military who are sick of the misuse of the United States military for corporate interests.

But Trump is surrounded by minions of the powers that be and there's only so much that he is going to be able to accomplish.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: EducationSeeker

Trump may be an exception.

I am cautiously optimistic about Trump.

He may have been recruited by people in the military who are sick of the misuse of the United States military for corporate interests.

But Trump is surrounded by minions of the powers that be and there's only so much that he is going to be able to accomplish.

Trump is putting his Justice Department into over drive to investigate the origins of the Mueller Report and any other ''crime'' he says the Democrats have committed against him. He is making a big deal about it. While you are right that there may be only so much that he can do about it, why is he spending so much time on trivial things like making up names to call his opponents and focusing on issues that PALE comparison to the full ramifications of a possible human/alien consortium. He stated over and over in his campaign that he was the ''ONLY'' one who could fix things up, who could drain the swamp. WEll, if that is not the case then I might agree with you. But if he is to be our hope then he better do it soon. Expose the human/alien connection now before it will be to late, if that is it is not already to late.

Summing that up. When has he EVER even hinted at this in his myriad tweets and camera time. Not even once to my reckoning. Not once. That's hardly baby steps. That's a corpse withering on the asphalt

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
You don't need extraterrestial intervention to turn people into pedophiles. They have inspiring Islam already.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Honestly don't think the POTUS or anyone in the Federal Gov is in the need to know circle, There's a secret military & private contractors group that control the funding & technology and that knowledge gives them power and don't think they will give it up willingly. Did watch "Unacknowledged" recommended!

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16
There's a secret military & private contractors group that control the funding & technology and that knowledge gives them power and don't think they will give it up willingly.

I agree that there is a Secret Space Program and the President is not part of it. The President probably has to learn about it the same way we do!

My understanding is that there is an Alliance within the Secret Space Program, however, that are pushing for disclosure.

The goal is to have suppressed technology released to the public.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

But the topics they will be covering are definitely related to the extraterrestrial presence, because there is collaboration between the 1% and negative non-human beings.

That quote you posted from Robert Steele says that while OTHER speakers may be talking about extra-terrestrial and spiritual disclosures, that him and Bill Binney are not.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

That's true.

It's a disclosure conference.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Just a couple of comments from reading the OP and first page of replies:

"The 1%" aren't the bad guys. 1% is a family with an anesthesiologist, a successful owner of 2 pizza joints, or an HVAC company owner with a few employees. I know its just semantics, but I think the whole "1%er" thing is a notion to misdirect the ire towards regular people who just happen to be successful in their careers / businesses, rather than the 0.01%ers, some of whom are evil bastards pulling the world's strings.

Also, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for true disclosure from Trump. If ever the US was in need for controlled opposition (in the eyes of the bad guys) more than it was early in the Tea Party movement, it was in the lead-up to the 2016 election. If I was the "bad guys", I couldn't have executed a better controlled opposition plan than putting Trump in charge - it was better than the infiltration of the Tea Party movement just as it was turning into a "thing" uniting all the not-braindead across the nation.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   

he says the Democrats have committed against him.

Exactly when it is about him he will do something.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join