It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quinnipiac Poll Biden Surge Is Expulsion from Congress coming for Omar and AOC?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
So here's how it’s supposed to work. Both of these screamers of hate whom also attack members of their own party along with their recent attacks on uncle Joe Biden in alliance with the agenda of the Justice Democrats already have enough on them that in my opine they could be [removed] from Congress.

I mean look who is in charge here. Bill Clinton, Barrack Obama, Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer and the list goes on still run the show! So these two show up along with many others and since the Justice Democrats announce that their goal is the eventual takeover of the entire Democrat Party, we are all supposed to kneel and beg for mercy and forgiveness? Hell I don’t even think that George Soros would even want that.

go.justicedemocrats.com... 3UASoTRMQhAx1ERwaAiTZEALw_wcB

Let’s look at the recent time line.

1. Several weeks ago AOC and Omar trashed Biden on different topics. At that time his poll numbers were in the dirt we were told. But that may have been a psyop so those two openly attacked Biden and look what happens:

2. Omar gets hammered on or about May 18, 2019 you can read it here:

www.apnews.com...

Q: What did Omar do wrong? A: The Minnesota Campaign Finance and Public Disclosure Board said Thursday that Omar and her husband, Ahmed Abdisalan Hirsi, filed joint tax returns for 2014 and 2015 — before they were actually married and while Omar was legally wed to another man. While some states allow for joint filing for “common law” marriages, Minnesota does not, and filing joint tax returns with someone who is not your legal spouse is against both federal and state law.

3. So just who does this AOC woman child think she is? This one should be enough. You can read it here:

AOC threatens to put moderate Democrats 'on a list' to be unseated

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

4. New poll numbers as reported via CBS News June 12, 2019, 9:26 AM show that Biden would win in a landslide. You can read it here:

www.cbsnews.com...

Here’s the actual link of the rules and how to remove a person from Congress:

ethics.house.gov...

HOUSE ETHICS MANUAL Violations of the House gift rule, the performance of campaign work in an official congressional office by congressional employees on official time, and the failure to maintain adequate records to verify the legitimacy of expenditures of campaign funds;80 and Making statements that impugned the reputation of the House, failing to cooperate fully with fact-finding being undertaken by the Chairman and Ranking Minority Member of the Committee on Standards of Official Conduct, threatening to retaliate against a fellow Member because of the Member‘s vote on particular legislation, and offering a political endorsement for a relative of a Member in exchange for vote by the Member in favor of particular legislation.81

Under the United States Constitution and congressional practice, Members of Congress may have their services ended prior to the normal expiration of their constitutionally established terms of office by their resignation or death, or by action of the house of Congress in which they are a Member by way of an “expulsion,” or by a finding that in accepting a subsequent “incompatible” public office, the Member would be deemed to have vacated his congressional seat. Under Article I, Section 5, clause 2, of the Constitution, a Member of Congress may be removed from office before the normal expiration of his or her constitutional term by an “expulsion” from the Senate (if a Senator) or from the House of Representatives (if a Representative) upon a formal vote on a resolution agreed to by two-thirds of the Members of that body present and voting. While there are no specific grounds for an expulsion expressed in the Constitution, expulsion actions in both the House and the Senate have generally concerned cases of perceived disloyalty to the United States, or the conviction of a criminal statutory offense which involved abuse of one’s official position. Each house has broad authority as to the grounds, nature, timing, and procedure for an expulsion of a Member. However, policy considerations, as opposed to questions of authority, have appeared to restrain the Senate and House in the exercise of expulsion when it might be considered as infringing on the electoral process, such as when the electorate knew of the past misconduct under consideration and still elected or re-elected the Member.

Powerful stuff and I have had it with those two. I vote for Expulsion of both of them so what say YOU?

edit on 12-6-2019 by Waterglass because: double post and typos

edit on 12-6-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Not going to happen unless they are convicted of felonies. Since the Civil War only two people have been expelled from Congress, Myers and Traficant, both for bribery (and other crimes in the latter's case).

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Well at least I can dream about it. Omar's thing may turn into a felony. AOC and her Campaign Manager are also being investigated for election fraud. That may also turn into a felony. Don't count Hillary out. VP?

The old guard will regroup and march on.

edit on 12-6-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
why only those two? I think you should include Rashid Talib. All 3 of them want to destroy "Core American Values".

Funny how Biden (sleepy, Creepy Joe) used those exact words about President Trump.

If a Democrat accuses some one of something, you can bet they are already doing it, everytime.

how strange Joe would win in a "landslide" it's almost "hillary-esque" isn't it??

well ya know clown world and all

🎪🎪😆😆🤣🤣🎪🎪🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
" Biden surges in polls"

Remember, these are the same folks who said Hilary was a sure thing.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Progressives always eat their own.
Just a matter of time.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

Hell I would have enough material I could write a book, gasoline Maxine is another one. Rashid Talib absolutely. Booker, yep.

Remember when Mitt Romney was supposed to win in a landslide i n 2012? That's when I thought that Rush Limbaugh is really a Democratic Operative. I haven't listened to that nice man since.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

The entire thing could be a psyop. I want the Democrats to lead biggly in any and all polls. WTF
edit on 12-6-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Just like the qanon prophecies?

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

The way I see it, AOC and her ilk are the potential salvation of the Republican Party; not that that matters considering how lame the Republican Party is.

If AOC and the Justice Democrats can take over the party, what's left of the moderate Democrats who actually possess a conscience will have no choice except to abandon the party. They may not vote for the typical Republican turd, but they won't be supporting the Nutters of the Democrat party.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Interesting observation; so do Communists if I remember my history correctly; Party hero of the State one day, resident of the Gulag the next day (and that assumes you escaped the firing squad).

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
All those two are doing is disrupting our government. They need to go. At least the Trumpphobic leaders of the Democratic party are not all over the board, but they are obsessed with getting rid of Trump, so they have become irrational and are not even considering what is best for the American people or even the people of their own states they represent.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

My sources say that Traficant was expelled for having the worst toupee in the history of mankind,or any kind for that matter.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: buckwhizzle
My sources say that Traficant was expelled for having the worst toupee in the history of mankind,or any kind for that matter.

I wish it was the worst of his crimes, the guy was a total scumbag.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

The Deep State supports Islam as they were connected at the hip during WWII. You don't see it? Look at our MSM as who are they attacking and supporting? Why so many whites support collapse and open boarders. Look at 9th Circuit Court Rulings against Trump. It gets deeper. AOC and Omar and others are Deep State.

www.wsj.com...

It’s been our misfortune to have the wrong religion,” Hitler complained to his pet architect Albert Speer. “Why did it have to be Christianity, with its meekness and flabbiness?” Islam was a Männerreligion—a “religion of men”—and hygienic too. The “soldiers of Islam” received a warrior’s heaven, “a real earthly paradise” with “houris” and “wine flowing.” This, Hitler argued, was much more suited to the “Germanic temperament” than the “Jewish filth and priestly twaddle” of Christianity.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I honestly never thought about it that way. Maybe that's true. If it is, it would imply the Deep State supports Globalism as against Nationalism.

And that's kind of ironic considering the fact that the Deep State is a function of the MIC which prospers from the "endless war" program of the Neocons.

What a mess!

new topics

top topics

join