It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ilhan Omar Ignores Request for Tax Returns

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
More heat applied on Congresswoman Ilhan Omar for her tax cheating !!

Apparently she is "ignoring" public requests that she release her tax returns !!

The boomerangs are flying and hitting back hard.

Looks like the Associated Press has info that she filed a joint tax return while married to somebody else 💥🤣💥

Benefit of the doubters might say the return in question was "amended" for purposes of "divorce" 💥🤣💥

AP: Ilhan Omar Ignores Request for Tax Returns, but Demanded Trump’s

The Associated Press (AP) has confirmed that Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) filed a joint tax return with one man while being legally married to another — and adds that she has ignored requests to release her tax returns.
Omar has joined Democrats in demanding that President Donald Trump release his tax returns, even claiming — oddly — that he had to do so because it was “required by law”:

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
She's a textbook politician(intentionally not affiliating it with any party).

She's playing her base for her own personal gain and idealism. Frankly it's pathetic she was ever elected, and it seems her time in politics is to be short lived.

Politics requires a bit more subtlety when it comes to law breaking. She's like a fat kid that escaped fat camp, at the first sign of a buffet she's slamming everything she can grab into her mouth. It's bound to grab the attention of everyone.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Like AOC, she's ignorant and lacks the "tact" of entrenched politicians.

She walks through the door and thinks she can openly play the game like those that have been in it for 30+ years without having to have acquired the subtly or skills required to rip off the taxpayers.

Ironically, it insults even the lifelong crooks in politics, her brazen disregard for the "game".

edit on 11-6-2019 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Well, it’s not like she’s being hypocritical like some of the other Demorats are. Oh....wait....

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
She has learnt from the “cheater-in-chief” in the White House, if anyone wonders!

+31 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Qboneq
She has learnt from the “cheater-in-chief” in the White House, if anyone wonders!

yup, she gave up her massive business holdings to enter into public servitude and donated her tax payer provided salary to charity just like dRumpf(did i do the name right) did?

Orange man bad!!!!! REEEEEEEE!!!! Isn't it time to jack into the matrix and upload your programming for tomorrow?

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Qboneq

As expected the whataboutisms and deflection didn't take long.

Color me surprised.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

oMar suffers from chronic arrogance.

She's from a place where politicians are more like warlords and act as such.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Color me surprised.

It's amazing how good the MSM global network is when you have even people from halfway across the world "living" the day to day politics of the US(I mean granted, we are the ONLY country in the world left that matters, but still).

I follow politics/culture war stuff, but even I don't carry that crap around like most people, let alone some foreigner.

Personally, I'm a non party affiliate, non voting, anti religious, anti ideologue, nihilist that's just waiting for the "rebirth"/ELO to flush out the morons and hopefully give humanity a chance.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Color me surprised.

Can't.

It'd be cultural appropriation if we colored you.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I stuttered.
edit on 11-6-2019 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I stuttered again.
edit on 11-6-2019 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

It happens

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I stuttered again.

Well, you've only been here like 4 years, so like any newbie you just keep hitting that post button even though it's within the 25 to 35 hourly window of delay.

We don't, openly, blame you for being an idiot.....

We just do it behind your back......

ATS drunken rule number 3
If it's :25 to :35, clickit and go out for a piss or grab another beer(pour another glass of bourbon). It will work itself out in the end(like humanity).

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Probably doesn't want people to know about her charitable contributions to the Muslim Brotherhood...

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   

So we've established that Trump lives rent-free in your head all the time.

Other then that, have anything to say about the actual topic?

edit on 11-6-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

So we've established that Trump lives rent-free in your head all the time.

Other then that, have anything to say about her?

Nothing like waking up in the morning, pouring a nice cup of coffee and stewing over the "horrible" person that is a representative of another country that has zero to do with you. All the while you punch your bloodied fist into the wall while chanting MSM propaganda thinking "your life" is in danger.

We are at the crucible of a wave of worldwide mental disorder.

Personally, I'm just sitting back, lighting a cigar, pouring a scotch(neat) and laughing my ass off.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Politicians don't have to show anyone their tax returns.
Trump hasn't, so how's this any different?

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

No, they don't, unless there is some reason to investigate them for campaign finance violations.

Now that I mention it, it's one thing they haven't gone after trump for. Maybe they should start an investigation to find a crime without having any indication of a crime.

That might buy them another 2 to 3 years. Apparently Omar, though, already has plenty of evidence for them to investigate and hence seek to view her tax history.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Because the people screaming "if you don't show your tax returns then you are a criminal" refuse to show their tax returns.

It just highlights their hypocrisy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join