It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Maher says Hillary Clinton Obstructed Justice And Democrat Party Is Cancer

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: Grambler
I disagree with Maher a lot but I applaud him for this

Hour after hour after hour of the msm, the same people who pushed the Russia collusion lie for two years, saying how horrible trump is for obstructing justice

And not one of them are ever taken to task for the fact they all ignored when Hillary’s team destroyed subpoenaed evidence

Good on Maher for finally being the one to call them out

I don't know , see my previous post

I saw it as complete pandering and PR damage control from the left.

Oh I agree

But at least he mentioned the destroyed evidence

If you put me on with any of the msm anchors who are shouting obstruction I would embarrass them in 5 minutes

Maher definitely is pandering

But at least he mentioned it

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

I agree with you in spirit

We need to flush and start over, that’s how bad the corruption is

I tried to run for Congress and will again to do my part to end this corruption

I’ll probably never win, and if I do probably won’t be able to do anything

But I often think if I was an honest career politician I might be tempted to say vote is all out, even me because you shouldn’t take chances, that’s how bad the corruption is

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

I do think Biden will win if head to head with Trump, lesser evil.

The only way I could see Biden beating trump is if they are able to successfully rig the election for him as his suckability factor is not that far away from Hillary. So it will require some major rigging , not as much as hillary required but still pretty high nonetheless.

I just don't see a plagiarizing questionable pedo little kid hair sniffing ancient politician known for improperly grabbing women in video as having a chance in a non rigged elections. That doesn't even cover all his questionable dealings in foreign countries and closed doors waiting to be opened.

The people will have a field day with kid sniffer biden.

edit on 12630America/ChicagoTue, 11 Jun 2019 21:12:19 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
I disagree with Maher a lot but I applaud him for this

Hour after hour after hour of the msm, the same people who pushed the Russia collusion lie for two years, saying how horrible trump is for obstructing justice

And not one of them are ever taken to task for the fact they all ignored when Hillary’s team destroyed subpoenaed evidence

Good on Maher for finally being the one to call them out

Yeah but of course he had to take a shot at Trump and claim that what he did was worse.

But then he also admitted that he had to... for clicks and views.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchenav

Maher is just trying to Stay Relevant in Public here in 2019 . I mean , How Many People Actually watch his Show on HBO , and How Many of them Still have some Brain Cells left to Discern a Truth from a Lie ? A Leopard Cannot Change it's Spots , and neither can Lil Billy ............

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: xuenchenav

Maher is just trying to Stay Relevant in Public here in 2019 . I mean , How Many People Actually watch his Show on HBO , and How Many of them Still have some Brain Cells left to Discern a Truth from a Lie ? A Leopard Cannot Change it's Spots , and neither can Lil Billy ............

I agree. He's not very funny either. Is too far to the right for me. All he wants to do is turn the Democrat party into Republican Lite. He always wants the party to move to the right. I think he's an a hole.

Plus he doesn't believe in God. And he doesn't believe in Jesus. But unlike most atheists, Maher is a militant atheist. He's the worst kind of atheist.

The other thing I hate about the Bill Maher show is they have too many right wingers on the show. They never focus on pro-left wing issues. It's always about hating on the Republicans which gets boring after a while.

I find it extremely funny how some people in this thread equate Bill Maher as being "the party". Bill is an entertainer. He can't be trusted. He will say anything to get ratings. Bill Maher is more like Fox News shows.

edit on 11-6-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Anyone who think that President Trump is the ‘lesser of two evils’ when compared to Biden, has been manipulated by the moronic media.

By the way, the media can ONLY manipulate the ‘easily manipulated’

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

that is an interesting perspective on bm

i agree with some of it

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Maher was just previewing a bit of what the next Inspector General's report will lay out in detail.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Great news for actual liberals

What "liberals"?
Other than myself the last "liberal" died when he was shot in Dallas.
And I'm no JFK; I could never vote for a Democrat because they have become the enemy of liberalism. And I find it very difficult to vote for Republicans because I vote anti-war.

Today, from what I can tell, the Leftists hide behind the "Liberal" label. I automatically know that when someone tells me they are a Liberal , they are most likely lying.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

None of that will matter to the voters who place their entire life's identity on being a Democrat.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Who sat on Weiner's lap and lived?

So there is a video of Hillary eating the face of a child on Weiner's pizza stained laptop?
And the people who have seen it are being murdered?

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

That came across to me as complete BS and the left trying to rewrite history as a PR stunt to cater to the center and the majority of Americans with common sense that already knew Hillary was the worst candidate ever.

He barely touched on the suckibility factor of hillary or her questionable acts or obstruction of justice.

Then goes on to rewrite history like the MSM was covering the Hillary email 24/7 as some negative factor against her. The reality was that the individual people online and on social media sites were the ones that kept her email scandal on the forefront. The MSM and certainly the LEFT leaning MSM only talked about it as a form of PR control for hillary. They constantly dismissed her actions or tried to rationalize them.

The fact of the matter is that the majority of the non crazy left weren't and still aren't done with hearing about Hillary and her email scandal.

What maher is actually trying to do is set the narrative to manipulate the American people by telling them "you are tired of hearing about it", so it goes away and hopefully people forget how corrupted the DNC was and continues to be.

However, in reality its exactly the opposite. The people want attention on it and on hillary in order for justice to be hopefully served. If American people were tired of hearing about it then why are they still talking about it almost 2 years later in non MSM controlled platforms?

Complete pandering bs IMO.

I too think that was a bunch of BS. Bill’s an intelligent guy (also an actor) and he’s known all this from day one, he also knows who writes his paychecks. I’m sure he knows HRC is a much bigger criminal than Trump is too, in spite of what he said. Still good to hear him say it.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

Who sat on Weiner's lap and lived?

So there is a video of Hillary eating the face of a child on Weiner's pizza stained laptop?
And the people who have seen it are being murdered?

Erm... wha?

Vodka for breakfast, I am assuming?

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
When Bill Maher sounds like the grownup among liberal/progressive democrats maybe the party is in real trouble?

He might not be the brightest LED in the display, but he knows which way the wind is blowing.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
Other than myself the last "liberal" died when he was shot in Dallas.

You're not talking about JFK, are you? Because that guy was a Democratic hawk who barely got talked out of World War 3. His brothers were far more interested in actually working on Civil Rights and jobs and unions and getting out of Vietnam and all those other "left-wing" notions that used to be associated with Democrats. Don't hold King Kennedy up as an example of what a good liberal should be.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

" Bill Maher says Hillary Clinton Obstructed Justice And Democrat Party Is Cancer "

Was he Sincere in that Proclamation , or was he just Pandering to the Masses of Voters both Independents and Republicans that see the Country being Assaulted by Liberal Left Fascism with the End Result of being the Desired Fall of Personal Freedoms in Our Unique Democratic Republic ? He is in the Business of Celebrity Political Influence with his " SHOW " , a Given .....Hmm.......

edit on 12-6-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 04:43 AM
link   

All I see is a rat jumping off burning sinking ship. I have never liked this guy his humor is wack ,he is a known racist why HBO gave him a spot after he got kicked all tv i will never understand, and now his chosen party looks to be a burning wreck he is trying to distance himself, smdh

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

When he is not insulting trump he sticks his foot in his mouth.
He is a victim of trump insult fatigue.
His ratings show such.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join