None, and I mean NONE of the current Dem hopefuls stand a chance at winning. I think that all of this hullabaloo and chaos is on purpose. It does not
make any sense at all. Half of the declared candidates are polling at 0% - 1%.
They know they can't win. It's all about getting name recognition for their "real" attempt in 2024 and to also cause as much turmoil and chaos as
possible so that a certain person can swoop in at the last minute to save the day.
Yes, I do think HRC will declare shortly before the deadline (I may be wrong but I think it's November). She still believes that she "deserves" the
position and many Dems would gladly back her over any of the other idiots. At this point, moderate Dems are trying to decide if they will vote MAGA
2020 or just not show up at all to vote. Hillary can come to rescue and give those moderates someone they are on with backing. Hell, they already
backed her twice before.
Here are some points to why I think ask of this is just a DNC setup for HRC
1. She's in terrible health so waiting until last minute will make sure she only has to be on the campaign trail for the least amount of time
2. She is waiting to see where these investigations are going to go. If she declares, she can pull the "he's weaponizing the DOJ on his political
opponent" card if indictments start dropping and seem to be leading to her own.
3. A large majority of the Left is feeling left out with these 2 dozen identitarians playing the "Which group of labeled people can we save today?"
game. Most folks (right or left) tend to fall close to middle of the road. They don't feel like they have a voice, though, due to everyone screaming
and yelling about how important they are but also marginalized at the same time. (Why did Trump win 2016 when polls showed him with less than 1%
chance of winning? Regular, middle of the road folks that wanted to have their voice heard)
4. All of the current candidates are truly insane. So, HRC comes in and gives the regular folks a familiar face and positions they have backed before.
The media goes wild and there are ticker tape parades everywhere she goes because the Messiah has returned to save the country from the craziness.
5. Again, the investigations. If she declares and wins, she never gets put in cuffs and if she loses, she just screams "Witch Hunt" and "Spying on the
opponent" gig and it leaves the president in a fairly awkward position and might save her.
6. Biden just promised that if he were to be elected, he'd "Cure Cancer"
“I’ve worked so hard in my career that, I promise you, if I’m elected president, you’re going to see the single most important thing
that changes America: We’re going to cure
Until the deadline officially passes and there is zero chance of her getting in the race, I have to believe thar she will be the Dem candidate.
edit on 6122019 by Tanga36 because: Added links to stories for Biden's quote