It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Natural Law Lecture

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Hello Ats. I would like to present a great lecture on the subject of Natural Law. Many may not have heard about it, but this video goes into great detail of it, and what is going on in the World at a fundamental level. It also goes into the basics of the occult and esoteric side of things because they are completely interrelated.

This video is almost 9 hours long, so I do not expect many, if any to watch it. One thing I know though, is that you will not be sorry you did, if you follow the whole thing. It's a rabbit hole within a rabbit hole. I hope people enjoy and take it seriously. Oh and ignore the stupid introduction on the guy's channel. It is not his video.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGreatWork

Thank you! I'm a huge advocate for Natural Law and Lockean principles.

It will take me a few days (at least!) to listen to it all, but I like having something playing while I'm puttering around, so I'll turn off my Pachelbel and Vivaldi and give this a listen.

I'll try to come back and comment when I'm done.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Thank you! I'm a huge advocate for Natural Law and Lockean principles.

It will take me a few days (at least!) to listen to it all, but I like having something playing while I'm puttering around, so I'll turn off my Pachelbel and Vivaldi and give this a listen.

I'll try to come back and comment when I'm done.

You will enjoy I think.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   

So far -- about an hour in -- I'm enjoying it very much so! Not exactly what I expected, but still quite interesting and intriguing.

The speaker reminds me of the Google bigwig in the movie with Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn... sorry, I'm terrible with movie names! But this guy has a similar style. I like it.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   

So far -- about an hour in -- I'm enjoying it very much so! Not exactly what I expected, but still quite interesting and intriguing.

The speaker reminds me of the Google bigwig in the movie with Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn... sorry, I'm terrible with movie names! But this guy has a similar style. I like it.

I am 4.5 hours in for the 2nd time. I watched it long ago, just trying to soak it up again.
He speaks right to the point for sure. If your interested, check this one out as well afterwards.

edit on 11-6-2019 by TheGreatWork because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-6-2019 by TheGreatWork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea
The Internship Good movie

Haven't watched the vid yet, 9 hours is a huge commitment, but have it saved for later.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: thov420
a reply to: Boadicea
The Internship Good movie

Yes! That's the one. Thank you

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Thank you -- but oh dear!

Looks like I have my summer listening all set!!!

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Thank you -- but oh dear!

Looks like I have my summer listening all set!!!

I almost forgot to add his website too. Lots more there.

www.whatonearthishappening.com...

top topics

join