It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you are against the border wall and for illegal immigration you are supporting slavery. How the

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I agree. People who don't think a border wall is a good idea LOOOOOOOVE slavery. Every single one of them. The unmitigated evil of people whose political views differ from my own is just appalling. Just read a study the other day that showed that almost ALL self-identified liberals (something like 98%) have a sick infatuation with causing massive amounts of human misery, especially to children and the wheelchair-bound.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I get that many illegals 'volunteer' to work for low pay because they're still better off than where they came from. Just because their life is better here doesn't mean we can allow this to happen, though.

Many illegals are working for less than minimum wage. Allowing this to happen is extremely unethical. It basically justifies having a below poverty class of people, while many of the illegal sympathizers are the same people demanding (and getting here in Illinois) $15 an hour minimum wage themselves. For them it's ok to pay an illegal $3.50 because it's still better than where they came from. It's incredibly racist.

America is a nation of laws. Follow the laws or pay the consequences. There has been too much 'looking the other way' and slaps on the wrists for a lot of enablers of illegal immigration.
edit on 11-6-2019 by SouthernForkway26 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-6-2019 by SouthernForkway26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Well so much for not treating you like a troll. You have absolutely no clue what I know other than you have blatant racism shown in your post "What would 100 million more latin voters do". Here is an answer that your ranting might not like they would continue to diversify this country.

I will ask again are you 100% native American? If not if you do not like it here go back to where your ancestors came from or is your clan no longer welcome there? You have attacked this thread I have been civil but no matter how much civility I present you just continue to attack. This post is about the wall and illegal immigration not your crying about how they make more than you. Go get a better job then are you not more skilled than those you bash?

In regards to blowing smoke I quit smoking years ago.

If your employer or employers in your area are hiring illegals do something about it and quit feeling sorry for yourself Here is a suggestion grow up and be a frickin adult quit playing they took r jobs card as it was a funny episode of South Park but in your case you are just shows you as someone who does nothing but b!tch and moan while playing the whole whoa is me card too much.

edit on 11-6-2019 by CrazyFox because: paragraphing

edit on 11-6-2019 by CrazyFox because: missed a couple letters

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   
30 minute mark
edit on 11-6-2019 by CrazyFox because: dble

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: BiffWellington
I agree. People who don't think a border wall is a good idea LOOOOOOOVE slavery. Every single one of them. The unmitigated evil of people whose political views differ from my own is just appalling. Just read a study the other day that showed that almost ALL self-identified liberals (something like 98%) have a sick infatuation with causing massive amounts of human misery, especially to children and the wheelchair-bound.

Re-read the thread It states if you are against the border wall and for illegal immigration sorry for the confusion

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox

Well so much for not treating you like a troll. You have absolutely no clue what I know other than you have blatant racism shown in your post "What would 100 million more latin voters do". Here is an answer that your ranting might not like they would continue to diversify this country. I will ask again are you 100% native American? If not if you do not like it here go back to where your ancestors came from or is your clan no longer welcome there? You have attacked this thread I have been civil but no matter how much civility I present you just continue to attack. This post is about the wall and illegal immigration not your crying about how they make more than you. Go get a better job then are you not more skilled than those you bash? In regards to blowing smoke I quit smoking years ago. If your employer or employers in your area are hiring illegals do something about it quit feeling sorry for yourself and grow up and be a frickin adult quit playing they took r jobs card as it was a funny episode of South Park but in you case you are just someone who does nothing but b!tch and moan while playing the whole whoa is me card too much.

If all you can do is deflect and not answer some legitimate concerns then your little “slavery series” is a joke and not worthy of debate now is it? I brought up some issues that you haven’t even bothered trying to address nor have you provided proof of some of your ramblings.

We already allow a million immigrants in this country a yr legally, which used to be more than all of Europe combined allowed, not sure about now. I think that’s enough diversity annually for one country don’t you? Do you really think we need more?

As far as my work background 5 yrs as common worker, 15+ yrs in management and about 20 yrs as a business owner up until I was forced to close the doors. Because I worked side by side with illegals almost daily doesn’t mean I was some unskilled idiot not making good money as you apparently assume. So don’t bother attacking my skills. Things have changed drastically for me in the last few yrs, health and financially, but I’m not going into that with you.

And no I’m not 100% Native American but I am part Choctaw for whatever that’s worth to you. That’s another tired old argument that’s been beat to death here for years as are many of your other comments but I understand your new.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   

I did answer some of your concerns, and then after I did all you did was attack more, I am defensive by nature sorry you have health issues as I do too. Migration is a problem but illegal immigration is a far larger one. In stating the 3 cents an hour stigma I was using it as a metaphor in regards to the low wages they receive for doing sh!t work amd to call out all the apologists who want to give them the world. Currently they are talking about giving illegals the right to vote (and lowering it to 16 years old to do so.)

I would rather that migrants go thru a vetting process in order to keep our country safer as opposed to overstaying their work visas or slipping in thru the cracks. Once we have a workable system in place we can always limit the #'s coming in to a reasonable #.

The reference to the rounded up and forced to live here is in regards to those used in sex trafficking (not completely an immigration issue as I fear that has happened to one of my classmates daughters.) I grew up in the heartland and am completely aware of the problems that are caused by illegal immigration as when I was 12 some tried to steal my friends and my bikes. My wife is part native american and mexican but she was born there by legal migrants who are still adored in the neighborhood she was raised in.

I have seen a lot of the living conditions that the illegal immigrants are forced to live in first hand and would not wish that on anyone growing up and as an adult. In WI IL CA FL TX. Apparently the ones near you have it good. How many of the links provided in the beginning of the thread have you read? I am not gonna go and post a link for something I have been researching for years as I do not have access to all the resources I have used in my research in my home as most were from libraries where I spent over a decade at during my technology blackout/un-brainwashing phase.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Border crossing for work is voluntary. It's also still more money than they can make back home, or they wouldn't be here.

The federal grand jury that I was empaneled on took testimony from women that paid $8,000 US in Guatemala for passage into the US. At that point, they were coming in on their own free will. They met up with their contacts in Mexico (coyotes) that got them across the Mexico/US border on foot. After that, they met another group of contacts in the US (in Texas) that loaded them into a van and transported them across the US to eastern PA. There were safe houses along the way that they were kept in overnight.... under lock and key.
When they arrived at their destination in PA, they were informed that they still owed thousands of dollars to the people that brought them there. They had no cash to cover the debt, so were told that they had to work it off. The women were told that if they chose prostitution, they could pay the debt off faster. The one that decided against prostitution, had to work as day labor, cleaning houses and the like. They were charged room and board at exorbitant rates which kept them in perpetual debt.
They were issued false identity cards shortly after they arrived in PA. the ID's were held by the person running the house that they lived in. They were transported to the job sites and a minder made sure that they didn't leave during the day. They were kept locked in the house at night.

Not a very happy situation.
edit on b000000302019-06-12T09:07:32-05:0009America/ChicagoWed, 12 Jun 2019 09:07:32 -0500900000019 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I live in the middle of Missouri. Farms EVERYWHERE and I'd say a good 70% of them utilize illegal labor. It's the way of farming, always has been. Don't like it, don't eat.

I don't like it, but I eat just fine. I buy all of my food (meat and produce) from local farmers who use Organic/Certified Naturally grown methods for produce, and only grass fed/finished/pastured animal products, and don't employ any illegals.

Price for most of the produce is a little higher, but when buying in bulk (we buy an entire cow, maybe 1 1/2 to 2 per year), the price for meats is actually a lot less than commercially produced. Eggs are more, but much higher quality (gopod for you, as opposed to the toxic commercial ones).

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   

I will ask again are you 100% native American? If not if you do not like it here go back to where your ancestors came from or is your clan no longer welcome there?

I am 100% native American (born in Tennessee). I'm also white/caucasian of european descent (some Scottish I know for sure)...

Your suggestion that there is such a thing as an 'original native American' is ludicrous...

Who was here 10,000 years ago, before the American Indian?

Enough with that ridiculous notion, eh?

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

10,000 years ago the Mayans were here direct ancestors of the Mexicans and Native Americans. SO I guess my notion is not as ridiculous as you are ranting about.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

10,000 years ago the Mayans were here direct ancestors of the Mexicans and Native Americans.

Mayans? Sorry, you don't know what you're talking about.

The best guess is the people referred to as the American Indian are descendents of the Clovis people, but it is still a lot of theory, as there is even evidence that the very first Americans may have had European roots.

The moral of the story?

Deal in reality, and the reality of the here and now.

SO I guess my notion is not as ridiculous as you are ranting about.

See above...

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

10,000 years ago the Mayans were here direct ancestors of the Mexicans and Native Americans.

Mayans? Sorry, you don't know what you're talking about.

The best guess is the people referred to as the American Indian are descendents of the Clovis people, but it is still a lot of theory, as there is even evidence that the very first Americans may have had European roots.

The moral of the story?

Deal in reality, and the reality of the here and now.

SO I guess my notion is not as ridiculous as you are ranting about.

See above...

Best guess go ahead and read "the Mayan calendar the transformation of conciousness" and get back to me instead of posting propaganda sites and best guesses.
edit on 12-6-2019 by CrazyFox because: Added for clarity

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Best guess go ahead and read "the Mayan calendar the transformation of conciousness" and get back to me

instead of posting propaganda sites and best guesses.

BBC documentary and The Smithsoniam Magazine website are propaganda sites?

Okay, I'll go read your authoritative book... oh, wait, it is writtenb by some $randomguy, with review comments like:

"outlandish ideas based on pseudoscience and wishful thinking."

Yeah, no thanks...

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

" If you are against the border wall and for illegal immigration you are supporting slavery. How the...."

Says Who > ? Who the Puck EXACTLY are these " People " ? Fictions Created for Our Entertainment , Or ......."

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

It sounded catchy some was cut off. Those who hire illegals, those who traffic in human currency etc

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join