It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you are against the border wall and for illegal immigration you are supporting slavery. How the

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Realize that the Illegal aliens you want to let in by stopping the wall make slave wages, and right after they pay their sharecropping, boarding costs, fee's to the Coyotes that bring them here, and they send the remaining $.03 per hour they make home so their family can survive. Now the President has reached a deal with Mexico that will speed up legal migration and allow them to make a decent wage and not live in fear of being deported but "Orange man bad!" Not much has changed since the civil war in regards to who is supporting slavery and who is against it. Sickening is all I can say

www.delmarvanow.com...

www.businessinsider.com...-a-barrios-defines-himself-as-undocuqueerundocumented-and-gay-2

www.heritage.org...

www.adamtownsend.me...

www.outsidethebeltway.com...

www.nytimes.com...

www.alipac.us...

menrec.com...

www.alipac.us...

I think that should be enough links but can add more let me know
edit on 11-6-2019 by CrazyFox because: for clarity

edit on 11-6-2019 by CrazyFox because: for clarity

edit on 11-6-2019 by CrazyFox because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-6-2019 by CrazyFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
NOTICE: AboveTopSecret.com management is now enforcing new standards for the opening posts of threads.

Opening posts that contain minimal content, links with little or no explanation, YouTube videos with no commentary, images with little or no commentary, and similar nominal content may be removed without warning or explanation. If your topic is important to you, make sure you explain why, with links and supporting material so that our members may offer more relevant contributions, and ultimately, better threads. In fact, if you have less to say than this simple notice, then you probably do not have enough to start a new thread. Thank you for your assistance in helping to create great threads on ATS.

When you click this form-field, this message will disappear.

Interesting subject

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Must have been really thought out and informative.
edit on 11-6-2019 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

by the way, what happens to this guy (ats-member) wo wants to check out some aliens on the mexican border with some of his buddies?

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I was going to pile on and be "that guy", but your OP appeared before I could sink to that level. Damn you.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Sorry first thread
edit on 11-6-2019 by CrazyFox because: added to be clear

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

Saw some in Austin when I was down there recently, they were very friendly.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Was started around the 30 past mark sorry I have corrected.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Slavery is against one's will. Border crossing for work is voluntary. It's also still more money than they can make back home, or they wouldn't be here.

That said, one of them that I know pretty well works for a big time chicken farmer. He gets a single wide trailer on the farmer's property (shared utilities with the house, farmer pays), 3 meals a day with the family, and $1500 cash a month. That's better living than an upper middle class American.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
a reply to: shooterbrody

Was started around the 30 past mark sorry I have corrected.

And you make some very good points.
Please excuse my jest.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I know some that make out all right as well but most do not. $1500 in cash means the farmer is cheating the government, aside from already breaking the law. Living in a trailer is not luxurious in any way, getting free food is charitable by the farmer but how much does he make off the "one you know"s hard work?

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Slavery is against one's will. Border crossing for work is voluntary. It's also still more money than they can make back home, or they wouldn't be here.

That said, one of them that I know pretty well works for a big time chicken farmer. He gets a single wide trailer on the farmer's property (shared utilities with the house, farmer pays), 3 meals a day with the family, and $1500 cash a month. That's better living than an upper middle class American.

And what about when they need a jury. You see, I have to provide that for them, or some other citizen who gets called up. I have been called up twice in four years because I live in an area with an influx of illegal aliens.

That's lost wages for millions of Americans providing this service for them. So, maybe the illegal alien's life is marginally better but mine has declined having to carry their load. Imagine getting picked for an illegal alien trial that last for a couple of weeks. They will never return that favor / duty to me. That is not fair no matter how you slice it.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

So you are a part of the problem.

Thanks for clarifying.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   

So basically you admit to being accessory to tax evasion and aiding an illegal alien evade capture...you and people like you are literally part of the problem. I hope I never see you get up on any high horses around here.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Propaganda. You offer a limited conundrum in your title. IF and IF. If you do not want the ''wall'' and if you want illegal immigration.

The two do not naturally occur as opposites. Being against the wall does not necessarily mean that someone is ''for'' illegal immigration. There are those who would have us believe that one equals the other. It does not. People can be against the wall yet still support border security. Can still support legal immigration. Once we straighten that out in our heads we can see that the notion that it is all ''black and white'' is not true.

From then on in your post you generally are correct. Illegal immigration quite often leads to slave like conditions for those who manage to find jobs. So rather than getting all in a fuss over the people who come here to be slaves, why not focus on those American businesses that hire them and pay them those slave wages. That would be my approach to the issue.

Ferret out those business owners who employ such tactics and shut em down. Put em in jail. Take away their slave businesses and bolster business that only employ legal immigrants and American citizens.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Why do you think the government allows illegals to work in factories, farms and construction and just a slap on the wrist when a company is caught hiring illegals?

Look at the big picture. Try not to let your ideology get in the way of your common sense.

edit on 11-6-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

That is being done. Several businesses in my town were raided. Not enough resources to do this for the entire country but it is being done. Imagine trying to win a war today with just drones. It can't be done. It will require ground forces, mortars, attack helicopters. My point is raiding businesses alone will work no better than a solo wall as a solutions. They are both needed just like ground forces and drones are needed to win a war.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Maybe because illegals steal the identities of US citizens and live under those identities.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
So basically you admit to being accessory to tax evasion and aiding an illegal alien evade capture...you and people like you are literally part of the problem. I hope I never see you get up on any high horses around here.

Because I know the people? Everyone around here does. I live in the middle of Missouri. Farms EVERYWHERE and I'd say a good 70% of them utilize illegal labor. It's the way of farming, always has been. Don't like it, don't eat. I'm also 10 miles away from a "factory" egg farm. A good amount of eggs sold in the midwest come from this place, it's owned by the county, and right next to a large federal establishment. Hundreds of illegal employees. Nobody cares. They're happy to work for what they get, and we're happy that we can afford food due to their cheap labor.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join