It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should the US fly the Rainbow Pride flag at US Embassies?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Whats left after the politicization of orgasm.

The politicization of being the big spoon or the little one, of course.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
No.

Unless we fly everything else.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Also you have basically just said don’t ever criticise government. I mean I crapped on Obama, have crapped on the uk gov also doesn’t mean I am disrespecting the individuals they lead

Basically no
You said you loved something you disrespected.
I pointed out that disrespect.
I told you to do nothing mr celebrity.

Disrespecting daddy trump is not the same as disrespecting the entire nation.

If that where the case then was trump not disrespecting the nation when he disrespected Obama?

LOL, most Obama fans claimed that disrespecting Obama was a racist attack against blacks, so... yeah, you may want to check the health of that high horse's legs before you saddle up, my friend.

.....funny how I don’t see you calling out the utterly moronic statements by shooterbrody that I was responding to.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Funny I don't see you as American, sorry you don't get a Vote here, your Opinion is noted, and rejected.

I wonder why the queen does not fly a rainbow flag, I mean my god it's a QUEEN. the LBGTQ:NTSF:SD:SUV Luv "Queens"

but then again if it's not scottish I have to assume it's crap. amirite wink wink nudge nudge and all, it's not like it's a dead parrot.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Absolutely not.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   

So you can't refute my comment, you can only complain that it wasn't directed at additional members beyond yourself?

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   

a reply to: Raggedyman

Can the Muslim countries embassies display anti gay flags?

What is that?

Don't they throw people off of roofs there?

From what I have read they do
That’s their culture, right or wrong, they believe that

Maybe the US should send in an army and kill everyone who doesn’t agree with the US view.
Force indoctrinate your views on the world, send people to gulags who don’t agree with your view

Take everyone’s freedom away just so you can be the best and free’est nation on earth

When a nation can’t accept other people’s views within, then that nation will implode. The US has become the Tower of Babel 2020.
The world is watching you burn from the inside

Don’t take it international

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I agree with you, they can do as they wish in their own country, can we send all the muslims back to muslim countires? Please?

Oh right the USA has to take everyone in but have no opinion what happens in our country, we have to hear you and obey.

it's not a dead parrot. so stop bullying the dead parrot that is not dead.
edit on 11-6-2019 by thedigirati because: I live in the USA

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   
1. Gays are Americans too, thus the American flag is their flag.
2. Imagine if there were a flag for people who take pride in their enjoyment of giving and receiving oral sex - would it be appropriate to fly this next to the American flag at a US embassy? Absolutely not. A flag representing sexual acts and sexual preferences has no place being flown at an embassy next to the American flag.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

I agree with you, they can do as they wish in their own country, can we send all the muslims back to muslim countires? Please?

Oh right the USA has to take everyone in but have no opinion what happens in our country, we have to hear you and obey.

it's not a dead parrot. so stop bullying the dead parrot that is not dead.

Please, send the muslims back, get people voting, I am not telling you how to run your country
Parrot be dead or not, it’s the flag being forced in countries who don’t accept it, right or wrong isn’t the issue, it’s subjective

I have gay friends, I like them, very nice people, share food and beer with me, ask me for help. It’s not about the gay flag
It’s international diplomacy and accepting others views like them or not

For the record, I prefer the US views on homosexuality over the Muslim views but I accept others have alternative views, maybe not respect but accept

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 04:21 AM
link   

So you can't refute my comment, you can only complain that it wasn't directed at additional members beyond yourself?

Well your comment was also the usual bollocks of pretending everyone thinks your a racist....

I just find it funny that you skipped over the idiotic comments I was addressing.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I'm not gay myself but i cannot really see how this can hurt. I mean plenty of US citizens are gay.

Are you not somehow doing them a disservice by refusing to fly there flag and thus support there cause?
edit on 12-6-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Double post somehow
edit on 12-6-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

Don't you imagine rather a few of the indigenous people wish they could send back all the immigrants?

Flying a flag in support of a demographic is hardly the same as deporting another demographic just because you don't hold with there religious beliefs.

What happened to ""Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door"?

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

I wonder why the queen does not fly a rainbow flag, I mean my god it's a QUEEN. the LBGTQ:NTSF:SD:SUV Luv "Queens"

They quite literally light up the entire palace of Westminster in rainbow colours when it comes to Pride in London.....

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Also you have basically just said don’t ever criticise government. I mean I crapped on Obama, have crapped on the uk gov also doesn’t mean I am disrespecting the individuals they lead

Basically no
You said you loved something you disrespected.
I pointed out that disrespect.
I told you to do nothing mr celebrity.

Disrespecting daddy trump is not the same as disrespecting the entire nation.

If that where the case then was trump not disrespecting the nation when he disrespected Obama?

LOL, most Obama fans claimed that disrespecting Obama was a racist attack against blacks, so... yeah, you may want to check the health of that high horse's legs before you saddle up, my friend.

.....funny how I don’t see you calling out the utterly moronic statements by shooterbrody that I was responding to.

perhaps because you are the only one to think they were "utterly moronic" mr celebrity?
love,it seems, is a strange thing in scotland

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Asked another way, should the Straight Pride flag be flown at US Embassies (or any other government establishment)? Christian flag? Confederate flag?

I think you know the answer.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

No claiming that criticising or disrespecting Trump equals disrespecting all Americans is utterly moronic and hypocritical considering that you seem to think this only applies to Trump. Daddy Trump disrespected Obama with his moronic claims about Obama's heritage therefore by your logic he was disrespecting all Americans and by extension even you.

Therefore, again by your logic, not mine, you are supporting a man who has personally disrespected you.

So sad to see someone with such little self-respect like that.....

or it could be that you made a stupid comment and now backed into a corner with it are unable to admit to being wrong.

You pick am happy with either really.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
Asked another way, should the Straight Pride flag be flown at US Embassies (or any other government establishment)? Christian flag? Confederate flag?

I think you know the answer.

Straight pride....

Yes because as a heterosexual I feel so persecuted.....

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Yes, we can indeed.

Taking the proverbial urine out of just about everything is kind of our bag up here.

What can i say, it's rather cold, and we tend to get rather board chasing all those wee Haggis around in the pale moonlight.

A healthy measure of disrespect is not a bad thing really, if they are going to shovel it, then we are going to slag it i suppose.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join