It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pimping aint easy. . . . but it soon might be legal

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Analbumcover
a reply to: JAGStorm

I think we all have to share this world.

I don't. I like a lifestyle that is wholesome and good for children. A balanced life is good. I learnt self control and how to be a better person. I respected adults. I didn't start posting dick pics at the age of 13. The girls weren't taking sexualised selfies.

You like this new perverted world, I don't.

You are making a lot of assumptions. The fact is it is not new, it is the oldest profession. It isn't going away.
We can legalize it and help some people, or close our eyes and pretend it doesn't exist.

Yes we have to share this world, even with people that do and like thing that we may not.

I didn't share dick pics either since I'm a woman, or selfies. I'm pretty much the most "wholesome" person you'd ever meet.
I do believe in freedom, especially personal freedoms

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I personally think the pimp is the biggest problem with prostitution. If you want to end the whole "is prostitution slavery?" debate, give people the right to pimp themselves and keep the prohibition against pimping other people. A prostitute who doesn't have a pimp cannot be a slave. Or at least they can't be a slave any more than anyone else with a job is (which I think life is slavery by definition but that's beside the point).

Make it a free agent thing (I think that's the right term anyway). It's legal as long as there is no middle man. The pimp is the most complicated factor in the whole equation, IMO.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: Freeborn
Illegal prostitution is simply a minority imposing their moral standards on others.

Legalise prostitution.
Reduce sex crimes.
Take people off benefits and turn into tax payers.
Regular check up's = less sexually transmitted diseases.
And it reduces associated crime like pimping and also reduces policing costs that can be diverted towards fighting other crimes.
Fewer people going to jail, less of a burden on the judicial system and less of a burden to the tax payer.

I have absolutely no idea why anyone would oppose such a move other than a desire to impose their own morals on others.

Isn't it interesting that a lot of the "women's groups" who would oppose legalize prostitution tend to also be of the political persuasion that uses that same logic when advocating legalizing drugs....

That's the thing...a lot of Democrats and Republicans are HUGE enemies of freedom, its just they have different opinions on what people should be free to do.

Dems and Reps are both mostly anti-American.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
But at the same time you want the gubment to step in and control someone that wants an abortion.

Yeah, whats up with that? If someone wants to murder their own kid, why should anyone else think they have a right to interfere?

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I forget I live in a world where we protect people that sell their bodies and we kill unborn or undeveloped babies.

And I really shouldn't focus on all this hate anyway, really not good for my own well being.

Sorry I misread you.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I'm gonna pimp you out by the pound. How did I get that new Ferrari? Manwhoring:

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I'm gonna pimp you out by the pound. How did I get that new Ferrari? Manwhoring:

That's when I was on Jenny Craig.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

That just about sizes it all up. The pimp gets the ferrari while the sex worker gets a new tube of lube. Shylock gets his pound of flesh along with the blood.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
That's when I was on Jenny Craig.

Did you ever get off of her or is she a pancake now?

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Not from the US, but I could swear I read a thread recently that Alyssa Milano said women should all go on a sex strike due to restrictive abortion laws.
www.bbc.com...

Is that over already?

Not much of strike, I guess.

Perhaps starvation set in, and hungry prostitutes flocked back onto the street corners in desperation.
edit on 12-6-2019 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Just one more move toward a more godless society. Sin being embraced fully now

<< 2  3  4   >>

join