It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House dems want a raise for all that hard work.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: dubiousatworst

She seems to be a little more than the others I just scanned before and after too massive of a file to go through quickly... She is lower than almost all those I saw for personnel compensation of just over 207k. Her next highest rent communications and utilities at 32k+ that seemed a little higher than the others most likely due to her being new, next up travel 20K must be nice, 14k+ for other services. Her #'s were slightly higher than most but she is new, a little untechnowable. The thing I found disturbing is that most were at200- 250k for personnel. Most of the expenditures were about the same with a few exceptions right 200-300k with bulk of that expense being personnel. Why do we pay for them to do the job we elected if they are paying someone else to do it???? I may try going thru it later but right now I just wanna throw up. If we pay them 174K why are the expenditures (mostly personnel) more than that already?

Why does jennifer Gonzales Colon P R need Nearly 20m when the rest are between 13-15m for the year? Why do we pay them 174K and then an office budget of 13+m? How many are there that receive 174K for a salary and an office staff of 13+M a year. Paid for by our tax dollars?? I think we can balance the budget easy peasy.
edit on 14-6-2019 by CrazyFox because: more accuracy

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join