It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FFS 7 Remake

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

Well if thats not fake and included in the original game. I am surprised I have heard of it only now. I dont have the original game, but even if I did, dont know if I can play through the whole thing and get everything required to do that. It would literally take till the end parts of the game, a whole 50 hours into it now.

To what amounts to playing with outdated lego characters. I mean they had blocks for hands and every door or computer or what not that involved the characters pressing buttons? Well they had one big giant red button everywhere. Because you know, big ol blocky hands can only press one big ol red button.

But still the dialog? It sounds nothing like Aerith at all. I mean? Just read it out loud and try to remember if there was anything similar in the game, seems way out of charcter and if its true, yes its just a joke the developers put in.

Lines like " this is Hades'" "Yo" And " Lets roll homie" oh ya, not Aerith at all.
edit on 10pmThursdaypm272019f4pmThu, 27 Jun 2019 22:17:12 -0500 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

In a way that adds authenticity to it... if it was a developer joke and not to be taken seriously anyway... If someone was trying really hard to fake this, they'd likely try to make it fit too perfectly and seamlessly.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove
Oh it can be added later after the game. I remember the whole Aerith thing, but nobody ever got anything on it.

And the game did come out in 1997, since then people have had more then enough time to do whatever they want or add whatever they want to it, dont even know when the remastered version came out on the PC, but that to was ages ago, at that point they could have added whatever they wanted into the game.

And if they did, then a zombie Aerith who shows up and says lets roll homie, sounds about right for somebody who has a bit to much time on there hand, and decided to actually add in a little more then the original had.

Either way does not matter now. But would be interesting to see what they add in the remake, as they said that it wont be all 100% as the original both in story and obviously gameplay.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   
We'll, I really loved the traumatizing ff7 original so I'll be getting it when it's released for the Xbox.

Anyway, if anyone happens to have spare XBOX LIVE GOLD codes laying around somewhere, kindly PM it to me, please.

Thanks.

I think I'll start a thread.
edit on 2-8-2019 by reject because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   
And look what was on the front page of youtube today.

This remake is looking better and better, and looks like they took the "remake" part seriously, as I see a few things, in that short vid, that was not in the original game at all, I don't remember you fighting a first class soldier in that bike escape sequence at all. And also most if not all of the original Midgar part was mostly if not all at night, really it was all just more a prelude to when the game really starts and you leave Midgar, now its got a whole day and night cycle to it, but considering the whole first game is going to just be Midgar alone. They got to flush out the whole thing a whole lot more as in the original game it was basically just one big tutorial.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Looks like you were correct old boy!

edit on 10-4-2020 by DietWoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I'm not a fan of the combat system, but otherwise like it so far. I have played the original back in the day. But the dialogue and voice acting are mostly awful, but then again I could never get much into Japanese games and culture, it's just so weird. Characters are always going 'uh' or something, and the skinny legs/big shoes and weird spiky hair...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join