It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pre Disclosure. We have to get out in front of this thing now

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

I feel like this whole thread forgot to take its pills today...

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   

edit on 6/13/2019 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

How about admitting that we have another solar system entering out atmosphere,and the quakes,volcanoes,tsunami's ground splitting etc,are caused by this system depleteing our sun and causing havoc and disaster on the earth,and our sun going dark,I guess this is their ace up their sleeve,when you already know whats going to happen you look like a prophet in the weak minds of many

It would be easy to point out how ridiculous your opening line is but I have to hope you don't actually believe what you typed.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhyDidIJoin

I feel like this whole thread forgot to take its pills today...
Ya think?

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Oh, and there's one more reason why "they" are disclosing UFO info now... there's good money in it... for the media, of course...but mainly for the military industrial complex.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

edit on 6/13/2019 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   

How about admitting that we have another solar system entering out atmosphere,and the quakes,volcanoes,tsunami's ground splitting etc,are caused by this system depleteing our sun and causing havoc and disaster on the earth,and our sun going dark,I guess this is their ace up their sleeve,when you already know whats going to happen you look like a prophet in the weak minds of many
You know I thought I saw a solar system passing through the atmosphere just the other day...but then something on the internet caught my eye and by the time I looked up from my phone again it was gone.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

Disclosure cannot come in the form of a statement or presser. It would look like a false flag (and likely be one).

The range of disclosure possibilities are huge.

From: admitting there are craft in/around our airspace, LEO, and underwater that the government can show us photos of but they have no idea where/when they are from. Manned or unmanned.

To: the governments of certain nations have a decades long relationship with beings from ______.

Then, providing the least amount of material evidence as possible.
Which is why I believe that some behind the scenes upcoming situation is forcing this initial round of disclosure to begin at this time.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

We must be ahead of the curve...no one ever FORGET how we got to this point of Global Humanitarian Suppression....if any of us survive we carry with us the great responsibility of truth telling...of WRITING DOWN WHAT WAS DONE TO GREATER HUMANITY...by whom and by what means....exactly like the people who wrote the last Survivors History that has been carved into many different religious doctrines we see bastardising our world today.

There is NO MORE to know...those here and on other parallel sites....are the cutting edge of Humanities survival opportunity.
Of course I didn't forget how we got to this point of Global Humanitarian Suppression...but just in case someone else did maybe you should refresh our memories about how that happened.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Strange thought about disclosure and prepping Earth for the future. What if the changes in abortion and female rights is part of disclosure protection. Fallen angels and Earthly women?

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TamtammyMacx

The title of this thread is pretty good....lets add some substance to this discussion.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TamtammyMacx
Strange thought about disclosure and prepping Earth for the future. What if the changes in abortion and female rights is part of disclosure protection. Fallen angels and Earthly women?
You're right, that is a strange thought. So "they're" going to outlaw abortion to protect human/angel hybrid fetuses from being terminated? Boy, that's some good looking out right there.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

The title of this thread is pretty good....lets add some substance to this discussion.
Why thank you.
With all this recent talk on the forum about disclosure I'm sure at least a few of you have wondered 'why now'?

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants

originally posted by: TamtammyMacx
You're right, that is a strange thought. So "they're" going to outlaw abortion to protect human/angel hybrid fetuses from being terminated? Boy, that's some good looking out right there.

The crux of the issue is far more complex..... hypothetically speaking....if another race of HUMANS as human as us in every way....like Lions and Tigers are both Cats....because in my hypothesis Fallen Angels are Humans not born on Earth....and when they do mate with our Earth born Human Women they produce offspring which express HYBRID-VIGOR....yes....Ye Olde Giants...….the comparative evidence which is repeatable is the LIGER and its existential template.

Who decides what is right or wrong if everyone is in agreement.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

We must be ahead of the curve...no one ever FORGET how we got to this point of Global Humanitarian Suppression....if any of us survive we carry with us the great responsibility of truth telling...of WRITING DOWN WHAT WAS DONE TO GREATER HUMANITY...by whom and by what means....exactly like the people who wrote the last Survivors History that has been carved into many different religious doctrines we see bastardising our world today.

There is NO MORE to know...those here and on other parallel sites....are the cutting edge of Humanities survival opportunity.
Of course I didn't forget how we got to this point of Global Humanitarian Suppression...but just in case someone else did maybe you should refresh our memories about how that happened.

This is exactly how it happened...people are people....the age old balancing act between service-to-self and service-to-others marches on ….it is NATURAL.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Why thank you.
With all this recent talk on the forum about disclosure I'm sure at least a few of you have wondered 'why now'?

Like I posted in another thread... look at a POSSIBLE agenda coming up with this disclosure. I'm not saying it's fake or anything but I'll wait and see what happens in the near future first before I welcome THIS disclosure.
The you tube video below is 30 some minutes long but if you're not interested, watch at least the last 3 minutes.

edit on 2019pAmerica/Chicago6America/Chicago14America/Chicago19America/Chicago18 by openedeyesandears because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: openedeyesandears

Why thank you.

Like I posted in another thread... look at a POSSIBLE agenda coming up with this disclosure. I'm not saying it's fake or anything but I'll wait and see what happens in the near future first before I welcome THIS disclosure.
The you tube video below is 30 some minutes long but if you're not interested, watch at least the last 3 minutes.

Thanks for the video...I actually watched it. I like the point he makes about how come these people coming forward all of a sudden don't have to worry about their security clearance and nondisclosure laws? The government doesn't care about that now? And also about this being a prelude to a false flag operation...I had wondered how do we even know that these pilot reports ever even happened in the first place or that there even were any UFOs? Just their word and a few grainy black and white videos
edit on 6/17/2019 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

How about admitting that we have another solar system entering out atmosphere

atmosphere?

we would be long gone before that if another star system got anywhere near that close and years before it got close would be seen by anyone with ability to look skywards.

,and the quakes,volcanoes,tsunami's ground splitting etc,are caused by this system depleteing our sun and causing havoc and disaster on the earth,and our sun going dark

Yes by the time another star system got into our atmosphere earth would be completely obliterated.

The quakes and natural disasters would happen earlier before it enters our atmosphere due to its gravitational influence on our planet.

It would be very well known about and no need for any disclosure as ones own eyes would be enough to see something that cannot be hidden.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Bob Lazar?

Well they tried to murder him and failed, which just gave him more publicity and made him more believable. But like with, Philip Schneider, they might not let that go on again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join