It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Department of Justice has Sent a Letter to Jerry Nadler

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

As they should be.
But "rushia"....

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Prosecutor John Huber and DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz were attempting to conduct the investigation that John Durham is now running full-speed with.

But, they were severely hampered by the existence of Bob Mueller's investigation.

BY DESIGN: Bob Mueller was a 2-fold witch-hunt.
1. GET TRUMP.
2. Keep Investigations from learning about Obama's SPYGATE crimes. (Witnesses: "I can't answer that Mr. Huber/Mr. Horowitz, due to an ongoing investigation")

One of the first things A.G. Barr did after being sworn in, is to direct Bob Mueller to begin winding down his "Get Trump" witch-hunt. If he had not done that, Mueller would still be digging. His next target was the Trump family international banking/business dealings over the past 15 years. Barr shut the dirty Mother Forker down.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
As they should be.
But "rushia"....

It appears that entire cross sections of top-level people had nothing USEFUL to do, so they texted, e-mail, called, schemed, plotted, monitored, and held meetings.

No wonder President Trump (correctly) declared that 40% of government employees and minor functions could be done away with, and American society as a whole, would not miss a beat.

edit on 6/10/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   

The msm is going to have to report the 82k the rushians paid for facebook adds was small potatoes compared to the power of 5eyes.

F obama
F hillary

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: xuenchen

Prosecutor John Huber and DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz were attempting to conduct the investigation that John Durham is now running full-speed with.

But, they were severely hampered by the existence of Bob Mueller's investigation.

BY DESIGN: Bob Mueller was a 2-fold witch-hunt.
1. GET TRUMP.
2. Keep Investigations from learning about Obama's SPYGATE crimes. (Witnesses: "I can't answer that Mr. Huber/Mr. Horowitz, due to an ongoing investigation")

One of the first things A.G. Barr did after being sworn in, is to direct Bob Mueller to begin winding down his "Get Trump" witch-hunt. If he had not done that, Mueller would still be digging. His next target was the Trump family international banking/business dealings over the past 15 years. Barr shut the dirty Mother Forker down.

3-fold.

It was also an excellent way for taxpayers to pay for opposition research into Trump for 2020.

Other then that, agree completely.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

The mainstream media had better get their alibi's ready. I.G. Horowitz is preparing to drop names, and identify improper/illegal actions conducted by household-name "journalists", and their CEO's.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   

I hope for no less.
EVERYTHING needs to be exposed and let the chips fall where they may.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Investigative Attorney DiGenova described what will become a HUGE story, once the details are laid before the American people.

The Top-Secret FISCourt has determined (via its own internal investigation) that the Obama Administration LIED to them, in order to obtain Spy Warrants. This lying, misrepresentation, and omission of facts, has been occurring since 2012!

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   

The Top-Secret FISCourt has determined (via its own internal investigation) that the Obama Administration LIED to them, in order to obtain Spy Warrants. This lying, misrepresentation, and omission of facts, has been occurring since 2012!

No suprise to many here who actually followed this event.
Many at ats posted about this.
It will be delicious watching msnbc have to report such.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   
They also sent over a bunch of the redacted material, 302's and witness testimony transcripts in the obstruction of justice part of the report.
I doubt anyone is worried over one FISA warrant.
They probably dont think its as important as the conspiracy theorists think it is.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I hope for no less.

And you can be CERTAIN that Mr. "by the book" Barr and Horowitz are not going to file charges, without real evidence to support those charges.

They're not going to be animated empty suits, like NADLER, SCHIFF, CUMMINGS.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Well that's worth at least one whoooop-tee-frick'n-do ain't it😎

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
They also sent over a bunch of the redacted material, 302's and witness testimony transcripts in the obstruction of justice part of the report.
They probably dont think its as important as the conspiracy theorists think it is.
lol

Russian collusion is a conspiracy theory .

You have been a huge conspiracy theorist for a long time now.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   
A couple ofthings:

1) I really hope Perkins-Coie is a mark, along with the CFI.

2) I really hope the rumblings of indictments this month are true.

3) I would not be surprised if one of the targets of this investigation (or more) literally holes up in a safe room.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Do you know the volume of documents the DOJ sent to the House Judiciary Committee?

Enough to continue keeping their attention away from fulfilling campaign promises, perhaps?

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Na
SECRET courts are never important........

Your level of denial is EPIC

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Conspiracy theorists...

I'm assuming you mean the conspiracy theory (now totally debunked) that the MSM spread over a few years about Trump/Russia collusion?

Oh wait!

Nobody talks about the original intent of the Mueller investigation now, do they...

Instead it's going to be all about how Trump reacted over the course of 2 years about the investigation that he KNEW was BS because the first investigation into it was by the FBI and they cleared him, his cabinet and everyone else of working with the Russians and he knew this info because.... he's the President and got briefed on it in 2017.

So he was frustrated and acted like an innocent man would under those circumstances.

Pissed.

Now acting like an innocent man to Democrats is obstruction of justice.

And sweety, if you honestly think that FISA abuse isn't concerning anyone, you're delusional.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Russia collusion = theory
Illegal spying = reality

The MSM sold its soul to the Democratic Party and got burned. They’ve now been branded Fake News and lost all integrity over one man for 4 to 8 years.

Yet, instead of course correcting, identifying their mistake and pressing for truth... they double down. It’s like watching Thelma & Louise go over the cliff.

It’s going to be a fun 18 months.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   

I hope for no less.

I hope you're just as enthusiastic about those chips falling where they may when the real economy implodes. Unlike this "matter", the coming crash is a mathematical certainty. This investigation could go in many directions with mixed results.

The economy? Not so much.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

Based on?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join