It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Department of Justice has Sent a Letter to Jerry Nadler

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   
The DOJ has issued a 3 page letter outlining what the John Durham investigations are all about.

It's official and heads will roll as more gets exposed about the "origins" of the FISA abuse and spying of Trump people and Trump himself.

It's real and we will find out who was (and still might be) behind the Democrat boondoggle failure 😆

Looks like some NGOs were (still are) involved too !!!!! 😎

DOJ investigating 'non-governmental organizations and individuals' as part of 'broad' probe into surveillance abuses

As part of its ongoing "multifaceted" and "broad" review into potential misconduct by U.S. intelligence agencies during the 2016 presidential campaign, the Justice Department revealed Monday it is also investigating the activities of several "non-governmental organizations and individuals."

Additionally, the DOJ announced that the probe, let by Connecticut U.S. Attorney John Durham, was looking into the involvement of "foreign intelligence services." Former Trump aide George Papadopoulos told Fox News last month that an informant who was likely "CIA and affiliated with Turkish intel" had posed as a Cambridge University research assistant in September 2016 and tried to "seduce him" to obtain information linking the Trump team to Russia.

The information was contained in a letter to House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler, D-N.Y., who had inquired as to the scope of Durham's investigation. The letter could indicate that the DOJ is looking closely at work done during the campaign by Fusion GPS, the firm retained by the Hillary Clinton campaign and Democratic National Committee (DNC) to conduct opposition research against the Trump campaign.

The Letter

"They're gonna get all the dumb-bells and burn 'em"

+16 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Non-governmental.. Hmmm

Off the top of my head, I'd probably guess the Clinton foundation, CNN, msnbc, NY times, Washington post, fusion gps...

Any others I may have missed?

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Non-governmental.. Hmmm

Off the top of my head, I'd probably guess the Clinton foundation, CNN, msnbc, NY times, Washington post, fusion gps...

Christopher Steele comes to mind...

I was more thinking that they may now drag the 5Eyes into this...

Additionally, the DOJ announced that the probe, let by Connecticut U.S. Attorney John Durham, was looking into the involvement of "foreign intelligence services."

And Trump was just in England....

Interesting.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Podesta bros...

ETA: Tho technically John would be part of the Clinton Foundation; but his brothers dirty as hell too!
edit on 10-6-2019 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Waiting for the deep state to fall.
Why am I getting the feeling that this is kinda like waiting for the next announcement from the Galactic Federation Of Light?

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Look Out . Jerry might have Another Heart Attack over this one , A Can of Worms ya Know ......

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   
"When the Walls Come Tumbling Down"-John Mellacamp

Some people ain't no damn good
You can't trust 'em, you can't love em

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Bombshell Mondays!

Woot:
edit on 10-6-2019 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I wonder what the Queen thinks about all of this.
From body language, she appeared to click with President Trump, She appears to like him.
I know she doesn't like to have people stirring up nonsense, especially from where she eats
I wouldn't want to be Christopher Steele right now.
edit on 10-6-2019 by visitedbythem because: spelling due to ATS commercial lag

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
And Boom Goes the Dynamite

I see stars.......

remember a year or so ago when folks kept saying "it would never happen" or "why has it not happened if it was real"

well Reality is about to fish slap some feces er faces real soon.

🎇🎇🎇🎇
🎪🎪🎪🎪
👌✌👌✌❤

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

Yeah, this is shaping up to be scorched earth approach.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

Yeah, this is shaping up to be scorched earth approach.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
And Boom Goes the Dynamite

I see stars.......

remember a year or so ago when folks kept saying "it would never happen" or "why has it not happened if it was real"

well Reality is about to fish slap some feces er faces real soon.

🎇🎇🎇🎇
🎪🎪🎪🎪
👌✌👌✌❤

Yeah it appears far worse than we thought. Turns out other countries were used by our intelligence agencies because they couldn't legally do it.

Apparently the UK,Australia and Italy were directly involved in spying on Trump. Italy just recently completed an investigation and fired its Intel chiefs for participating in spying on Trumps campaign. Funny part is main stream media is not even mentioning this people fired for spying on US citizens.

www.commdiginews.com...

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Tweedle-Dum Nadler asked for information and the DOJ complied with his request. I'll bet he was hoping for a different result.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

DOJ has some folks in their crosshairs and it feels like obstruction of justice will pale in comparison to what Durham brings.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

That's five eyes for you. Its illegal to spy on own citizens, so ask your five eyes mates from another country to spy and give the information over.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZeussusZ
a reply to: dragonridr

That's five eyes for you. Its illegal to spy on own citizens, so ask your five eyes mates from another country to spy and give the information over.

Word to your mother

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Look Out . Jerry might have Another Heart Attack over this one , A Can of Worms ya Know ......

The Letter. From DOJ to Nadler: www.scribd.com...

As you can see Jerry Nadler requested this information. He's scared. His Dem friends are scared. Pelosi is worth $200 million, and no-one knows why, and are afraid to dig into it. Not Barr.

Also, House Intel Committee chairman Adam Schiff sent a letter to the CIA (Haspel) and DNI (Coats) 2 weeks ago, demanding that they let him know if "certain classified information" is requested of them, from Attorney General Barr.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Just reported by Sara Carter: There are high-level people in the United Kingdom, Italy, and Australia, "shaking in their boots" right now. (They helped our CIA/FBI/DOJ circumvent U.S. laws...for years.)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join