It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things I predicted that turned out true

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Don't usually like to boast but it's actually a bit surprising how many things I've predicted over the years and some of these are pretty humorous. Probably should have waited until 2020 for this first one but it's more about the dead-end investigations. As many know I've made a few threads defending Trump over the last couple of years because I just don't think it's right how the left establishment has attacked him and his family. My opinions are often unpopular but that doesn't automatically make them wrong. Posted this at the start of the year:

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
I don't usually make predictions but I'm confident enough to make this one... this investigation and all others including the case around Stone, will all inevitably go nowhere, and Trump will be re-elected in 2020. Was going to post a thread with this prediction when Stone first got raided, but it's not really worth a thread, so I'll just post it here.

There Are Now TWO Democrat-led Investigations Into President Trumps Family and Finances.

Right before Fallout 76 was released I made a thread detailing my concerns for the game and how it could be bad for Bethesda:

The crucial problem I see with the approach that Fallout 76 is taking is that they aren't really fulfilling the desires of the survivalist fans like me or the other group who wants a more traditional Fallout experience, they're trying to find a middle ground but I fear it will only cause great dissatisfaction among a wide range of gamers.

My Fallout 76 Concerns

I've always advocated the benefits of cryptocurrency, I made my first thread on Bitcoin back in 2011 when a coin was only a couple of dollars. Last year I made a fairly technical thread about how Bitcoin works and in 2013 I made a two part series titled True Money discussing Bitcoin and money more broadly:

Bitcoins have no intrinsic value, yet their face value is consistently rising over the long term as demand for bitcoins increase. Despite the fact new bitcoins are still being generated and injected into circulation, the rise in demand still out-paces any inflationary effects one might expect to see. The fact that a lot of energy is required to make them also helps displace any inflationary effects.

True Money: Part I
True Money: Part II

I've made several threads on the topic of Dark Matter and why I believe the Lambda CDM model is wrong and why WIMPS wont turn out to be the solution. After many failed searches physicists are starting to say the same thing. Back in 2015 I posted the following thread which turned out to be quite popular:

Most physicists will have you believe that dark matter is nothing but a weakly interacting particle, that is to say a particle which doesn't interact much or at all with any other type of particle. In this thread I will present several scientific discoveries which strongly suggest that dark matter is much weirder than that and cannot be explained by the standard Lambda cold dark matter model.

Why Dark Matter is Even Weirder Than You Thought

Despite the MSM and nearly everyone at the time supporting it, I strongly opposed the Western intervention in Libya to take down Gaddafi and weaponize the rebels. In 2011 I posted a well received thread which highlighted misinformation around the subject. In 2015 I made the following thread pointing out how a similar thing was happening in Syria and why the claims that Assad gassed his own people were bogus:

Little did they know however, things wouldn't go quite so smoothly this time around and it would be much harder to fool everyone for a second time. They began their propaganda campaign against Assad by accusing him of carrying out chemical weapon attacks against his own civilian population. This story was repeated ad nauseam by MSM pundits and was used as the main justification for direct intervention into the war in Syria.

Understanding the situation with Syria, ISIS, and Turkey

A few weeks before the results of the 2017 France election I predicted an unfortunate loss for Le Pen:

However the thing that worries me is that there's really no other nation on Earth which has the same type of widespread right leaning ideology that is prevalent in the U.S. and that very well could lead to Le Pen losing. Despite the fact France has had more than 20 terrorist attacks since the Charlie Hebdo attack back in 2015, there is still a very strong leftist opposition

I Pity The Fool

This one hasn't really been proven yet but it's worth including anyway. For a long time I've said that we're most likely alone in the galaxy, or far enough away from other life it'll never find us. Last year I made an interesting thread where I modified the Drake Equation to estimate the probability ET's have visited us, finding it very unlikely. Back in 2015 I made a thread showing why it's virtually impossible to detect intelligent signals over the distances involved:

While I don't think it's a total waste of money because it will yield important scientific data, I do think it's a waste of time to look for intelligent signals. This isn't just due to my personal opinion on the matter, there are many scientific reasons why the search is doomed to fail.

Why searching for alien signals is a waste of time

However I do think some type of intelligently controlled crafts are moving through our atmosphere, I just think they are man made. Once again this last one hasn't been verified but I predict it will be one day. It may sound totally crazy but the more you think about it the more it makes sense. In 2017 I started writing threads proposing the idea that UFO's could be future humans using warp-drive crafts to visit the past by warping space-time. I even wrote a short story based on the concept. Then just a few months ago a Montana Tech. Professor came forward with the same theory: Montana Tech. Professor says ufo's are time machines from the future....
edit on 10/6/2019 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Sorry I forgot to mention with the ET signal prediction, we recently discovered that Earth-like planets are probably much rarer than previously thought because most stars would cause Earth's atmosphere to evaporate. See this video:

EDIT: and with the last prediction, I should mention it's not something I'm entirely confident in and I hope I'm wrong, it's more like 50% in my mind.
edit on 10/6/2019 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I think if all of the knowledge of space travel could fit in the Super Dome, we humans couldn’t fill a thimble.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   
To be clear though you do not posses the ability to use paranormal abilities to predict the future.

Might make a few decent guesses but that’s about it.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Yeah it's called the power of logic.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Thats great.

Care to predict the final end run before the great stock market crash.

Most interested on your take. Some accounts I've read say it'll be in 2021.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   

imagine CERN is a time machine and they could only travel back to when it was made, or the point they made the breakthrough....

anyway good work.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I’m mailing you a cookie. That’s about all any predictions are worth. I’m also going to lick it.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

haha actual LOL there cheers.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

imagine CERN is a time machine and they could only travel back to when it was made, or the point they made the breakthrough....

anyway good work.

But then one would have to imagine that the LHC (CERN is the collective name of the groups of scientists) could produce near infinite energy . So far , they have managed the fantastic equivalent of 16 mosquitoes in flight.....

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   

You’re right about Le Pen’s loss being unfortunate. However, she’s going to take the next elections by a HUGE margin.

Funny that

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   

glad your brassy enough to post your 'insights' 'deductions' 'epiphany's'... its my conclusion that such glimpses into trends...or even brand new, hidden issues/crises/events are Dealt-Out to random people for the purpose of 'Alerting' the hive mind population out there and to hopefully 'Awaken' a few (or more) persons so that They To can become conduits of information to the masses...

Religions are rife with unwelcomed 'Prophets'
but those Prophets tended to bind themselves with a God... fairly big mistake there
your OP refrains from inferring anything linking to a Deity or Religion... Well Done

I think my hey-day of predictions, forecasts... are done played out... after making outlandish future projections/predictions to my/our immediate circles of friends, peers, interested listeners.... from around 1965-1975

...then again from 1990-1997, when I contributed to round-table discussions about events which will change lives for Nations in the next 5 & 10 & 15 year packets-of-time....
Federal Building Bombing (OK City instead of KC) /the 911 attacks on 4 targets destined to happen/the Anthrax mailings/ Saddam Hussein demise after he had persevered since 1969 in Iraq/Atta in a Phoenix Az, Mosque in 1995/ the Bin Laden saga falsely accused as the 'King of Terror' in Nostradamus' thought-lines.... and of course the Flooding of America with illegal immigrants and ISIS Jihadists in sheep's-clothing made famous by another writer with a prediction nugget to give the unawares American population

We are given a message of warning (to dispense the best we know how)... I spake stories of events to come which would effect the listeners in a future time... I told most all that would unfold surrounding Arab zealots/plane hijackers/targeted Buildings/the secret 4th Reich with access to Anthrax from Govt facilities to a dozen or so Tsadi followers in a Cult religion there in AZ.... I did my required Duty & I thus survived a brain hemorrhage, by passing the doom-gloom predictions on to fellow humans, it was not yours nor mine mission to make Believers-out-of-them------------------------

to take this to the next level... the commoner getting insights to tell others of prediction events is just a part of the Morphic Field where the Collective conscience dwells...Let him who hath ears, Hear

thank you ChaoticOrder for the thread

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I am right some times with predicting how things will occur. It is just logic I use that may give me insight. If I predict something with no knowledge, I can still guess right once in a while. But I seem to be able to predict outcomes by knowing information about what happened in the past and using that history to try to predict the future. It is evaluation that makes predictions possible.

You are only getting better at predicting because you are learning how things work better, ATS does provide knowledge to people who need it, there are lots of people with knowledge in different fields here at this site.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Thats great.

Care to predict the final end run before the great stock market crash.

Most interested on your take. Some accounts I've read say it'll be in 2021.

For a while I thought we'd see a big crash around 2020, but I don't think that will happen anymore seeing what Trump has done to boost the U.S. economy.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
You are only getting better at predicting because you are learning how things work better, ATS does provide knowledge to people who need it, there are lots of people with knowledge in different fields here at this site.

This is very true, we do get better at prediction as we learn more about how the world works. Another large part of it though is from what I've learned on ATS as you said, however it's not just the information I've gained here, because most of my technical knowledge actually comes from other place.

It's more the wisdom I have gained by analyzing conspiracies and deconstructing disinformation for so many years. I has refined my ability to detect BS beyond the abilities of the average person. Once again I'm not saying that to boast, I've just noticed that people have a hard time determining what is true and what is false especially in the realm of conspiracy theories. It's also worsened by the fact the MSM is often telling people lies while claiming it's the absolute truth, and that causes great damage to their ability to reach the correct conclusion when faced with conflicting data.

new topics

top topics

join