It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DISCLOSURE: Why doesnt Robert Bigelow launch his own Satellites to capture UFOs on film?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Hay no problem and if you don't believe that's your opine.
I don't know how you figure "All I see are some lights and it's hard to tell what it is" translates to I don't believe you in your mind. It means exactly what it says, I see lights and I heard the engine noise too but I can't identify it, though maybe I could if you were able to get better video showing more detail.

There are some ATS members who post in the aviation forum who are good at identifying aircraft, probably better at it than I am but I think they would still have trouble identifying aircraft if nothing is visible but lights.

Just because some lights form a triangle doesn't mean that's the shape of the aircraft. Any three lights will form a triangle, the only exception being if they are all in a straight line, so that means an aircraft with any three lights not in a straight line will have lights forming a triangle even if the shape of the aircraft isn't anything like a triangle. Maybe the aircraft is shaped like a triangle, but I can't deduce that just from seeing lights. I can't tell what shape the aircraft has.

yes I am pursuing a low light camera

If you do get a low light camera and get better video, I'd be very interested in seeing it, I'll keep an eye out for it.

edit on 2019613 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: zatara
..... That is why he is prbably not sending sattelites into space to snap UFO pictures. And who knows..maybe he already done that..

Catch up. He HAS launched his own satellites. He HAS put external TV cameras on them. His control center in Nevada DID monitor downlink video for months. Is that news to you?

What did you expect they ought to have seen?

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

Jim you know that the US requires a lot of paperwork for advanced optics looking down on earth before they can be launched.

the permit is gotten via an office im drawing a blank on but im sure you can help me with that.

i don't know what kind of cameras or E.O or SAR(if any) he has put on his many good works but i doubt they are of any significant quality.

also i wonder if he would hide or be made to hide secret US platforms or craft in space.

what is your conclusions on the black triangles? not the outlandish 'miles wide' ones but the fighter sized one. i saw one about the size of a F-16 very very close.

clearly they are US secret aircraft but i would love to know what you think about them

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join