It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DISCLOSURE: Why doesnt Robert Bigelow launch his own Satellites to capture UFOs on film?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: JimOberg

He never said anything about it in his 60 minutes video but you could be correct.

Might you conclude then that his space cameras saw nothing unusual?

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Might you conclude then that his space cameras saw nothing unusual?

You seem to have more knowledge than the rest of us, including myself. Before we proceed with spin manipulation & entrapment 101; why don't you watch him on this 60 minutes video. Here's the link:

www.msn.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

There are thousands of astronomers seriously looking at the stars every night and not one has said they have seen UFOs coming or going from Earth.

No that's not true. I saw the same video of an expert several months and another OP attached it to his response to you in this thread. I am not being critical but you are not up to speed on this subject. Nor am I on many things, as there is way too much stuff out there some fake some true for one person to figure it all out. Keep digging so you form your own opinion. We can lead you to the water but the end game is that you need to decide for yourself.
edit on 11-6-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

People dont believe the photos taken on earth, they dont believe the photos that come from NASAs own satelittes, why spend millions getting photos that everyone will just say are fake or are ice flakes?

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   

People dont believe the photos taken on earth, they dont believe the photos that come from NASAs own satelittes, why spend millions getting photos that everyone will just say are fake or are ice flakes?

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

To resolve his own issue with the UFO situation, not yours, mine or others. You need to watch his video. This thread is about Robert Bigelow and nothing more. Based on his passion that he had in his 60 minutes interview to discuss the UFO situation I would assume that at some point with his $$$ that he would either launch his own satellite or rent cameras from Musk or Bezos. Think about it.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

The video and photos from NASA =ARE= mostly ice flakes, where's your problem with that? STS-48, STS-63, STS-75 [tether] STS-80, all the 'classic' so-called 'space UFOs' -- routine nearby small sunlit objects coming off [or out of] the shuttles. What would it take to prove that to you, beyond the unambiguous testimony of the onsite witnesses?

If you can't filter out the genuinely anomalous imagery from the mundane, you're wasting your time, and ours.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

You seem to have more knowledge than the rest of us, including myself. Before we proceed with spin manipulation & entrapment 101; why don't you watch him on this 60 minutes video....

Bigelow and I have worked together on his spaceflight projects, we've never discussed our own views on UFOs.

jamesoberg.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Good idea but quite random quest, I believe.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: JULY2019

I hate the term disclosure for the most part. When it comes to the Department of Defense, their job is just that - defense. Secrets are a necessary part of that. NASA on the other hand, if they find evidence of ANY kind of life, you will know - bank on that. They will want you to pay the bill for the Investigation of what, when, where, how and why. I don't know why the big conspiracy.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Very impressive and as such would consider yourself an expert. Over my entire life I have never seen anything in the sky that was odd or would be considered a UFO. Until we moved to South Carolina. I will describe them as Unidentified Flying Objects with exception to Object C which appears to be part of someone's inventory on earth.

[Object A] Exhibits the following random pulsating flashing colors; red, blue, green, white and yellow as a "Yehudi light" style of countermeasure. They move in the sky like a cursor on a PC and they can also fly slowly. They do not transition across the sky like our Moon or other planets do. They can also zig zag as a countermeasure. Were seen from 04May2018 and last seen here in February 2019. They are seen at extremely high altitudes and mimic stars. Analysis of the video by an independent 3rd party investigative group sates that they are seeing a triangle.
[Object B] Exhibits a random pulsating and flashing orange color as a "Yehudi light" style of countermeasure. It really is the best color among all others here to mess with a camera or video. It runs silent and has geometric shapes and protrusions on its belly. Here a pic of it at 6:00 as it flies between by the Moon and I. It has a shape of a triangle but its back end is irregular. It typically fly's at or around 6,000' just below or above the lowest clouds. There is no heat signature from the propulsion system. The body of the object is visible to the camera when the picture is converted to a negative. Analysis of the video by an independent 3rd party investigative group sates that they are seeing a triangle.
[Object C] Exhibits a triangle pattern with a white light at the three [3] corners with a red light the flashes either in the middle or on top or bottom of the object. It does not appear to use any countermeasure. Has been reported to have been seen by others across the world. There is no heat signature from the propulsion system. Its engines roar and they actually do not sound like a turbine like propulsion. Loudest craft I have ever heard and witnessed in my life. The body of the object is not visible to the camera even at close range, including when the picture is converted to a negative. This object also will not appear on flighttracker24.com radar. Nothing.

The object "A" photo as enhanced is not my property. To pursue those other pics and videos I would have to put in contact with the owner of that group. Here two pics that I posted previously are now owned by ATS:

Object B

Object C

Object C Video www.youtube.com...

1. Can you describe as to what Object C is as I cant believe that it remains classified since they fly it so low. The sound shakes the house. I blew it off for two years thinking it simply was a UPS, FEDEX or military cargo plane. No its a triangle.

2. Do the formulation of ice crystals as videoed from ISS follow the properties of the fibonacci sequence as they do on earth? I always wondered why they would cut the live feed unless that was a hoax.

Please advise

edit on 11-6-2019 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 11-6-2019 by Waterglass because: added & typos

edit on 11-6-2019 by Waterglass because: more typos

edit on 11-6-2019 by Waterglass because: added link

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I have always thought about this. People like Rob Bigelow have billions of dollars. That's millions on top of millions. And he is a rich guy that owns the hottest paranormal hot spot in the United States. Why isn't there more ground breaking information leaking from his organization? One thing I have learned is that it doesn't cost millions to investigate. A little piece of evidence could easily turn into a big discovery. What if billionaires like Bigelow, Gates and Musk are cautioned by Government officials not to use their money to disclose information to the public our the existence of ET life. They have the money and resources to make scientific discoveries. So why don't they do it?

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Hollywood1127

Rich people tend to do well with their money and tend to do what they want with it.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   
That seems to be a common thing. Maybe the older generation that has that type of money, just isn't concerned with this kind of stuff. They grew up on the bible and that's all their is in their world. Nothing wrong with that. We all believe in something. At least we have Rob Bigelow. He was kind enough to let that team do the documentary on his ranch. But we still have not seen anything ground breaking revealed to us. What if guys like Rob Bigelow are getting ready to do the disclosure themselves. Who says it's going to be easy?

Let's take it step by step. So what if a video were to leak of a clear cut HD image of a UFO. The video keeps uploaded and social media mysteriously gets shut down. When everything goes back up the video is no where to be found. However, being a billionaire; you have resources to create groups that will pass the video around. But a HD shot of a UFO may not convince the public that ET's are real. People want something a little more convincing. So let's say Rob Bigelow posted an HD imagine of a portal opening up. That's a little bit more convincing on the unearthly topic. But a portal is nothing but a door way that takes you some place else. So in turn, the public would now become believers of portals/realms. Maybe that answers certain things in biblical teachings.

Now, here is another experiment that Bigelow could do. Occasionally the man allows professionals on the Skinwalker property. But the public at times believes that professionals will over exaggerate their findings in order to make money selling books and videos. It would be more believable to the public if Bigelow allowed a small number of enthusiast to spend a week on his property at different times of the year. ECETI Ranch does their thing during the summer, so why can't Bigelow do the same thing?

Who's in for this.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Hollywood1127

In. And I’ll even spend money I don’t have for equipment to make the most of it.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg
What makes you think he HASN'T launched satellites with external TV cams to look for UFOs?

I was there for the second launch.

www.jamesoberg.com...
There are a lot of cams on and in Bigelow's habitat, and look, there's already a UFO in the photo in your pdf:

Oh wait, I guess it's just lens flare, but someone somewhere probably thought it's a UFO.
It looks like you had an interesting trip.

1. Can you describe as to what Object C is as I cant believe that it remains classified since they fly it so low. The sound shakes the house. I blew it off for two years thinking it simply was a UPS, FEDEX or military cargo plane. No its a triangle.
Make another video when the prices come down on these low light cameras and it will be a lot easier to see.

All I see are some lights and it's hard to tell what it is but the engines sound like conventional engines, don't they? The audio quality is not the highest either so maybe you could tell more in person.

edit on 2019613 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Hay no problem and if you don't believe that's your opine. I already have people from England writing me as that's what they seeing also and they are calling it a triangle. They have no issue with the video. Yes I and other OPS have film and video of this guy and its a Triangle. But man you put some work in and yes I am pursuing a low light camera. I'll give you a star and thanks.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler
My idea where UFOs come from is that they ARE inter dimensional. Please look at David Paulides books on missing people. Though he doesn't give any reasons one only has to use your reasoning to come up with an explanation.
Though he calls them missing, they are really abducted. He gives facts, so work with the facts and then tell me what you think. And they don't get taken into the sky. If you come to the same conclusion as me you will understand that this inter dimensional theory covers all the phenomenon. UFOs, UFO abductions, cattle and human mutilations, poltergeists, missing people and more importantly the Skinwalker Ranch activities.
That is what scares the government and why they wont tell. Just believe the ET angle, nice and calm, "they come from light years away, only a few reach here". But another dimension in the same space as our own, they come and go as they please, they take what they want and the government can't do one iota about them. That's what scares them.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

it is actually against the law to put optics on commercial rockets and if you ever watch launches they always cut the feeds at a very certain time.

you have to get some permit from some government office i can't remember the name of right now and they are super expensive(even for spaceX) and are basically impossible to get.

i think the idea is they want to limit independant spy sats for obvious reasons

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

The way I understand it is that Mr Bigalow has found his answers over the years of investing and investigating the UFO matter. He is not spending anymore money unless there is something really significant worth it. That is why he is prbably not sending sattelites into space to snap UFO pictures. And who knows..maybe he already done that..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join